PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-04-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
To much clutter on screen when trying to racing

I love racing games and have played almost all of em and love almost all of em for what they are, this is a good racer but for the love of god what is all the debris on my screen when im trying to race. The road seems to always be wet (why?) which creates spray, any dirt kicks up dust and then things at the side of the road are flying all over the place as well. Then when being chased by the police during a race the messages appear in big boxes stright across the middle of the screen meaning i cannot see a thing then the we have the massive blinding sun flare. I hate to moan because as i said its a good game but why have all this it just detracts from the racing, and do not get me started on the crash scene everytime we crash in or out of a race wow that never gets boring or annoying.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:01 AM   #2
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I didnt think it was too bad...if anything the NPC's are annoying...all it takes is a little touch and your car is flipping out of control.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:30 AM   #3
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I think the wet track and powerful sun glare makes this game and the experience perfect, I loved it personally and it's never really affected my racing or performance. The cops can be a bit annoying to escape from sometimes but overall I've never really been distracted from any feature in the game except the annoying ass traffic.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote