PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-06-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
SQUIRTING TOAST

SQUIRTING T0AST's Gamercard
Multiplayer VS?

Finding out this will have VS what is everyones opinion? If they have it like chaos theory i will be so happy i really will double agents was not amazing but it was fun none the less they just needed to take out the noise detection so OP :'( But yeah im so looking forward to this.
SQUIRTING TOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
BiggD
17 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
They are definitely bringing back Spies vs. Mercs, that's for sure:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Bradley's News Article

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE LINK.

Ubisoft may be keeping details of Splinter Cell: Blacklist’s multiplayer locked away in the Tom Clancy sweatshop for now, but we do know one thing: Spies vs. Mercs is back.

Spies vs. Mercs is the series' nifty competitive mode that pits a team of sneaky, gadget-wielding agents against a well-armed, bullet-spitting militia. It’s a bit good.
With that said, I'm super pumped! I also wouldn't mind if they brought back the Hunter and Last Stand modes.

The Hunter mode was essentially a Terrorist Hunt from Rainbow Six and I absolutely loved it. Silently taking out all ten enemies on the map before they spotted you was awesome. If you effed up, cleaning up the reinforcements was hell. Last Stand wasn't as fun but I did enjoy grabbing a buddy and defending the EMP device(s) from the waves of enemies.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: The Waiting Game...
~ 17 DAYS ~

Last edited by BiggD; 01-06-2013 at 06:56 PM.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #3
kierons316

Rambaldi 666's Gamercard
I loved the multiplayer from both Double Agent and Conviction. They should include them both whoop
100% - 26
--
50,000G - May 2013
--
Working On: Loads
--
kierons316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #4
BiggD
17 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by kierons316 View Post
I loved the multiplayer from both Double Agent and Conviction. They should include them both whoop
They are

~ 17 DAYS ~
Old 03-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #5
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
They are definitely bringing back Spies vs. Mercs, that's for sure:

With that said, I'm super pumped! I also wouldn't mind if they brought back the Hunter and Last Stand modes.

The Hunter mode was essentially a Terrorist Hunt from Rainbow Six and I absolutely loved it. Silently taking out all ten enemies on the map before they spotted you was awesome. If you effed up, cleaning up the reinforcements was hell. Last Stand wasn't as fun but I did enjoy grabbing a buddy and defending the EMP device(s) from the waves of enemies.
I absolutely loved Hunter mode as well, but not a big fan of Last Stand. It just seemed a bit too repetitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:44 AM   #6
BiggD
17 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
I absolutely loved Hunter mode as well, but not a big fan of Last Stand. It just seemed a bit too repetitive.
Repetitive and too "action-packed" for a stealth game!

~ 17 DAYS ~
Old 03-25-2013, 06:03 AM   #7
DEG23
Второй акт

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
It was fun until you learned the perfect camp spot. After that it became a grind to get through each wave.

Good to see both MP modes are back. SvsM was a lot of fun, one of those solid team experiences where communication was key. The only weird part was when you got grabbed from behind and could hear the player through your headset. Some people said the weirdest things to me