Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Final Fantasy XI
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-06-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
Blackrose Writer

Obscurum Animus's Gamercard
New Linkshell HeartOfZeal in Bahamut

HeartofZeal is a linkshell where anything can happen. So far the only person in it is me since I created it. Looking for members and such. I noticed that alot of Linkshells are mostly End game. Well this is for new and old players of all shapes and sizes. Levels mean nothing and if we get some members hopefully we can help you get you levels you want and even help with missions and quests and anything else that's out there.

Here is some rules for the Linkshell.

1. Be nice

2. Keep your money. I heard some linkshells ask for donations but not me. It's hard as anything to get gil on this game so keep your money and use it for you or if you wanna use it on someone but I will not ask for money. I kinda have my own way of getting money and I will help you get gil also.

3. Don't put people down. I know alot of people are high level and when a low level ask for help they brag about how they did stuff alone. This Linkshell is to help people and have fun.

Send a Tell to Macdowell on Bahamut if you wish to join.

On between Noon and 9:00PM EST Unless something happens then I'll try to be on as soon as I can if that happens and I am Unable to take your tell then post here and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Blackrose Writer is offline   Reply With Quote