PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Adventures of Shuggy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
SHiiFT

x GrannyTipper's Gamercard
CoOp Online ?

IS This Co Op Online ?
there is no option and when i click local game it says co op is there co op online or just local ?
SHiiFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
deth2sokpuppets

Bathory Aria's Gamercard
As far as I know its local me and my wife completed them all last night so its not hard she doesnt play games and she got through it with me.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:37 PM   #3
ApochWeiss

Send a message via AIM to ApochWeiss

Apoch x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
This sucks. My fiancee is the only one who visits since I moved (obviously lives here sometimes) and she SUCKS at games. We spent 2 hours playing the few Dungeon co-op stages. Looks like I won't 200 this game unless I meet a new gamer who wants to hang out haha

Now with film and game reviews (just for fun)!

ApochWeiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
SHiiFT

ugh that sucks
Old 06-16-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
If this is truly the case then I probably need to get rid of the trading thread huh?

Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #6
SHiiFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method View Post
If this is truly the case then I probably need to get rid of the trading thread huh?
looks that way mate
Old 06-17-2011, 01:50 AM   #7
BanditBanks

BanditBanks's Gamercard
It is actually possible to complete all co-op levels by yourself just using two controllers.

Some levels require a lot of luck (Like trying to dodge those flying red Mozzies) and some levels require a lot of multi tasking, like jumping with both controllers at the same time.
Most of the levels can be done by just moving one character onto a switch, then picking up the other controller.

Quite disappointed it doesn't have online co-op however, I don't have anyone that lives near me that would be interested in something like this.
BanditBanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:30 AM   #8
aB1s

aB1s's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditBanks View Post
It is actually possible to complete all co-op levels by yourself just using two controllers.

Some levels require a lot of luck (Like trying to dodge those flying red Mozzies) and some levels require a lot of multi tasking, like jumping with both controllers at the same time.
Most of the levels can be done by just moving one character onto a switch, then picking up the other controller.

Quite disappointed it doesn't have online co-op however, I don't have anyone that lives near me that would be interested in something like this.
Gonna try this method...I could play it co-op but alone it sounds a bit harder - I like!
Old 06-18-2011, 02:25 AM   #9
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Why are there options for player match, ranked match and Xbox live party? im sure they are going to patch it in.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:52 AM   #10
James Diesel

James Diesel's Gamercard
There is online co-op and I don't understand how no one has found this...

Multiplayer
-Local Game
-Player Match
-Ranked Match
-Xbox LIVE Party

???? Why is no one playing matches online?
James Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:03 AM   #11
James Diesel

James Diesel's Gamercard
Also, if anyone needs the co-op levels I am online and down to do them =]
James Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:09 PM   #12
jae200

soulstlkr2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Diesel View Post
Also, if anyone needs the co-op levels I am online and down to do them =]
Interesting.. So this does have online co-op? I might give it a try with someone if they're up for it but it seems these forums are pretty much dead now. Too bad, as its a fun game. Last night I got all the achievements except for co-op but unfortunately my girlfriend moved 400 miles away and I usually play puzzle games with her so I'm hoping I can complete the game someday.
jae200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:03 AM   #13
Crimson Drifter

Crimson Drifter's Gamercard
If this really does have online coop I'm interested in doing it. If anyone wants to knock it out send me a message over LIVE to Crimson Drifter.

100% Retail: (x21) Assassin's Creed,Beowulf,
Blue Dragon, Cars, Enchanted Arms, Eragon, Fight Night Round 3, Gun, Jericho, King Kong,
Lost Planet, NBA 2K6, Oblivion, Phantasy Star Universe, Prey, Samurai Warriors 2, Shrek, Superman Returns, The Simpsons, TMNT,
Tomb Raider: Legend

100% Arcade: (x6) Aegis Wing, Castlevania: SOTN, Contra, Crystal Quest, Golden Axe, Sonic 2
Crimson Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:28 AM   #14
Crimson Drifter

Crimson Drifter's Gamercard
CO-OP CANNOT BE DONE ONLINE! It is local only.

There is online multiplayer, but it does not involve coop levels or an achievement.

100% Retail: (x21) Assassin's Creed,Beowulf,
Blue Dragon, Cars, Enchanted Arms, Eragon, Fight Night Round 3, Gun, Jericho, King Kong,
Lost Planet, NBA 2K6, Oblivion, Phantasy Star Universe, Prey, Samurai Warriors 2, Shrek, Superman Returns, The Simpsons, TMNT,
Tomb Raider: Legend

100% Arcade: (x6) Aegis Wing, Castlevania: SOTN, Contra, Crystal Quest, Golden Axe, Sonic 2
Crimson Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #15
Baki54

Baki54's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Not being able to complete the game because of LOCAL co-op is unfortunate.I really like the game, but this essentially makes completion unobtainable for me.Why have any xbox live gameplay modes at all then?Shuggy was setting up to be a winner.....160/200....yeah, that's what I was aiming for:-\
I think you'll agree with me when I pose the question, "Is X360.org not the phucking greatest?".Seriously if you want to know how to do it, go to another site...If you want to know how to do it right COME TO THE ORG!!
Baki54 is offline   Reply With Quote