PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-06-2012, 11:12 PM   #1
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Need help with "Hair away from death" achievement

Does anyone know how to get this achievement?
I have tried story campaign, arcade gallery and maneater modes. I've had tiniest bit of green health left and shot and killed predator extremely close and just cannot get this last achievement of the game.

I have now also tried the reflex gallery and still cannot get this to pop.

Thanks to KillerBEA for this awesome signature

Gamertag = DJ RJester
Please don't send random friend requests without a message.

Game Completion Percentage, only 83.14% 15/04/13, 85.48% 23/09/13
Game Completion Percentage now 87.07% 06/04/14 (still need 498 achievements on previously played games to get to 90% )

Last edited by DJ RJester; 12-06-2012 at 11:21 PM.
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:31 AM   #2
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Thanks to KiloOscarZulu I have this last achievement now.
The best place to get this on is campaign level 3 Dry River, when in rangers hut get shotgun and rifle and then make your way upto the balcony killing all but 1 or 2 of them. I only left 1, backed myself into the corner railing and let it take me down to a sliver of health. You have to shoot it, when it is practically on you (I had to go round corner a bit to make a few more spawn as the first one I killed was not close enough and I thought it was), if you use shotgun you shouldn't really miss.

Thanks to KillerBEA for this awesome signature

Gamertag = DJ RJester
Please don't send random friend requests without a message.

Game Completion Percentage, only 83.14% 15/04/13, 85.48% 23/09/13
Game Completion Percentage now 87.07% 06/04/14 (still need 498 achievements on previously played games to get to 90% )
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:22 PM   #3
Vindicaire

Vindicaire's Gamercard
I got this one without even trying. I placed some explosives, with full health, then fired a shotgun blast at an animal that jumped between me and the explosives. I of course (by accident) hit the explosives and the animal, triggering a blast with me right next to it. I died, but so did the animal, and the achievo popped, surprising me greatly.