PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-09-2013, 12:34 AM   #1
Crimson x360a
Banned User

Crimson x360a's Gamercard
How much stamina?

I'm making a dual wielding Orc warrior and was wondering how much stamina I should have?
Crimson x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:48 AM   #2
Skillet

Send a message via MSN to Skillet

Skillet x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
As much as you want.

You'll probably be firing off power attacks left and right (no pun intended), so you'll want as much as possible.

Putting points into health is relatively useless, considering you can do more for your survivability with armor and enchantments. And you probably won't be using Magicka much... so you're pretty safe dumping everything into Stamina.

Plus, who doesn't want to be able to carry around 700lbs of equipment without being over-encumbered?

Another thing you can do is learn enchanting, and put stamina and health drain on your weapons. This will allow you to maintain maximum stamina and health while bashing away at enemies.

Read them.... apply them.

Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:32 PM   #3
The lazowski

THE LAZOWSKI's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
As much as you want.

You'll probably be firing off power attacks left and right (no pun intended), so you'll want as much as possible.

Putting points into health is relatively useless, considering you can do more for your survivability with armor and enchantments. And you probably won't be using Magicka much... so you're pretty safe dumping everything into Stamina.

Plus, who doesn't want to be able to carry around 700lbs of equipment without being over-encumbered?

Another thing you can do is learn enchanting, and put stamina and health drain on your weapons. This will allow you to maintain maximum stamina and health while bashing away at enemies.
Yes, and actually enchanting your armor with all stamina regen, on top of fortifying your stamina, is the closest thing you can get to having unlimited stamina.
The lazowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:00 PM   #4
Crimson x360a
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post
As much as you want.

Thought about using some Magicka. There a list of all magic spells so I can look at?
Old 01-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #5
ecto69

ecto69's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Tide View Post
Thought about using some Magicka. There a list of all magic spells so I can look at?
If you increase your restoration skills there is a perk that gives you stamina while it also heals at the same time (heal is default, stamina is one of the perks)
Old 01-14-2013, 02:05 AM   #6
Crimson x360a
Banned User

how much health is enough? I got 250 health and 250 stamina. rest of my levels put in stamina?
Old 01-14-2013, 02:24 AM   #7
ecto69

ecto69's Gamercard
As a Mage I but most into magic around 300 now, Health is around 150 Stamina is default 100

You can make good heavy armor to provide protection so may not need too much health.

As Battle Mage I can only swing my sword so long and then stamina is gone.

I heard that if you add to stamina you can carry 700 units of stuff , not sure how much that is in stamina. As I just create 3000 unit carry boots.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:55 AM   #8
Crimson x360a
Banned User

Figured I will do 350 health and 650 stamina
Old 01-14-2013, 02:57 AM   #9
Crimson x360a
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecto69 View Post
As a Mage I but most into magic around 300 now, Health is around 150 Stamina is default 100

You can make good heavy armor to provide protection so may not need too much health.

As Battle Mage I can only swing my sword so long and then stamina is gone.

I heard that if you add to stamina you can carry 700 units of stuff , not sure how much that is in stamina. As I just create 3000 unit carry boots.
At 650 stamina I'll have 575 I believe.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #10
bigbear2face

bigbear XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Tide View Post
Figured I will do 350 health and 650 stamina

Health is potentially meaningless.

Even if you don't do the way overboard "God" armor stuff you can still make armor that makes you damn near invincible. Add in some relatively strong Health regen enchantments and magic resistance enchantments and you could easily dominate the game on any difficulty with 100 health.

I also assume you have no plan to be a mage?

If so I'd dump points into stamina 9 out of every 10 levels and just throw some health in early if you haven't gotten your armor made.

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130, Tom, Jack Frost and Pender
Thanks to Dante for the avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Kasai View Post
Simply because most people are idiots and don't think.
bigbear2face is online now   Reply With Quote