PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Bee Movie Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-27-2008, 01:30 AM   #1
brianwrightr6

Flawless Buzz Battle 4

I bet I tried well over 30 times at this but the last time I did I kept playing after I got hit (or the other bees got hit) when you are trying to annoy him. I just locked in on him and then stayed in the middle waiting on all the other bees to catch up then when he was about ready to swat I used the B button to slow things down and then went to the top or top corner and he may still hit some but keep playing. It may work or may not for you; the game is very glitchy so this could have been from that. Just make sure you hit all the button combos and don’t get hit from the smog. I hope this helps someone.

Last edited by brianwrightr6; 02-27-2008 at 06:45 AM. Reason: trying out my sig.
brianwrightr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #2
LAGRIFFE2007

LAGRIFFE2007's Gamercard
i will try to use this thx mate!!

Cheating AIs have to admit that they are a pain in the ass!!sometimes xbox live boosting partners TOO!!!
LAGRIFFE2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:04 AM   #3
jchapman

jchapman's Gamercard
I can confirm that Flawless Buzz Battle 4 is awarded even if you hear the "ouch" sound wile hovering around his face outside of the red hexagon. If he actually hits you, you'll see an animation of you getting swatted away. If you just hear the "ow" noise, ignore it and keep playing. FWIW, I found a useful pattern while avoiding his spray:

Code:
----->-----|
^          v
| -----<---
Basically just move in a huge rectangle across the entire horizontal space, constantly pressing "X" to strafe quickly. As you make the turns, make sure you're avoiding the gas that's been sprayed by being either above or below it.
Old 07-04-2008, 10:06 PM   #4
MikeinSC

DaMikeSC's Gamercard
Yeah, it's best to fight that fight with the sound totally off. I don't know why the devs have the sounds so off, but you'll hear "ouch" even if not touched. Look solely for on-screen visual distortion.

100% Retail --- 40

100% Arcade --- 17
MikeinSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:57 AM   #5
daz0128

Send a message via AIM to daz0128 Send a message via Yahoo to daz0128

Daz0128's Gamercard
i did it this way.... when ur in the octagon move around and when it says warning hit the B button to get out of the way.... keep doin this with the box formation and u will get it with ease....

daz0128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #6
WrottenSandwich

WolfVelocity's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This is def one of the hardest achieves in this game. Along with Flawless 3. Kiddie game my a**!

WrottenSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:13 AM   #7
MessiahSlayer

MessiahSlayer's Gamercard
I think I had more trouble with battle 3 then 4 but they were still both relative easy if you use the same flying pattern.

Send me a FR to MeissiahSlayer if boosting any of those!
MessiahSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 12:28 AM   #8
DemonI81
Banned User

vI Demon Iv's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrottenSandwich View Post
This is def one of the hardest achieves in this game. Along with Flawless 3. Kiddie game my a**!
3 was insane. Then I used my brain. The B button is my best friend now. Made 4 easy as hell.
I still can't get the Honey Farm Protector though. I need any suggestions you guys have. It's driving me nuts, I'm beginning to think it glitched an I'll have to play all the way to chapter 5 again on another save for 10GS. How lame.

EDIT: It was glitched. I just started a new game. 1 hour 15 mins later, achievement unlocked.

Last edited by DemonI81; 01-21-2009 at 03:04 AM.
DemonI81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:34 AM   #9
91GSX

Snipah Loc's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchapman View Post
I can confirm that Flawless Buzz Battle 4 is awarded even if you hear the "ouch" sound wile hovering around his face outside of the red hexagon.
Thank you for this. I must have attempted it nearly 20 times and kept getting hit outside the hexagon. After getting hit I would just quit out and try again. I did make it once without getting hit, but then got hit by the very last gas spray, I was pissed to say the least. It wasn't until I read this that I tried it again and got it on my first try. Go figure..

As for avoiding the gas, I found it best to go all the way over to the left or right and then tap the X button and sweep the opposite direction. Then go the other way doing the same motion. The rectangle works too, but I found it to be riskier.
91GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #10
fronkde

Wish I had read this before. This was a great help. Thanks. One other tip to avoid Montgomery when he tries to swat you: when you get the prompt to lock onto him to annoy him, press and release LT to lock on. Do not keep pulling LT. You will still be able to annoy him but you will have much more room to avoid him (I prefer the top left corner) than if you lock on and zoom in.
fronkde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 01:33 PM   #11
guthwulf_de

That's great info, dude. Wish I had read this earlier...

guthwulf_de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #12
ADenton109

ADenton109's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
I kept on quitting because i heard the sound of someone getting hit! I must of done it over 20 times, but i didn't need to because it wasn't me getting hit! Am glad i found this before i carried on other wise i would of never got it done. Thank you.

Most Recent: Game of Thrones [1000]
ADenton109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:47 PM   #13
Vindicaire

Vindicaire's Gamercard
This is several years late, but I have to admit that the simple reminder to use the B slow down button worked wonders...