PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 05:28 AM   #1
ScottieElisabeth

Send a message via AIM to ScottieElisabeth Send a message via MSN to ScottieElisabeth Send a message via Yahoo to ScottieElisabeth

BadWolfTommie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
How do you refer people?

I see that we have referral counts, and now that there are awards for them, I'd like to actually officially know.

Thanks.

100% Arcade [43] | 100% Retail [24]
20k on 12/19/10 | 30k on 06/27/11 | 40k on 06/16/12 | 50k on 06/30/13

Sig courtesy of DethHolly.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:59 AM   #2
THE DEADLY DOG
StudentTeaching/Back soon

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG   XBA Promoter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottieElisabeth View Post
I see that we have referral counts, and now that there are awards for them, I'd like to actually officially know.

Thanks.
They are working on implementing it in now. I'm sure we'll hear from Creech soon. The announcement of the award was the first step I do believe.

bplayak at his.. finest?
Old 01-09-2013, 07:57 AM   #3
ScottieElisabeth

Send a message via AIM to ScottieElisabeth Send a message via MSN to ScottieElisabeth Send a message via Yahoo to ScottieElisabeth

BadWolfTommie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I've seen though, on some profiles, some people have already had "referrals", and it's been that way for as long as I can remember.

100% Arcade [43] | 100% Retail [24]
20k on 12/19/10 | 30k on 06/27/11 | 40k on 06/16/12 | 50k on 06/30/13

Sig courtesy of DethHolly.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:18 AM   #4
Ceris
Why So Ceris?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
To get a referral, someone who is first signing up for the site has to put your username down as someone who referred you to the site.

I personally have one referral, my friend Germango signed up but ended up not using the site.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Closed Thread