Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Far Cry 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-07-2013, 03:22 AM   #1
PyschoJ2456

PyschoJ2456's Gamercard
DLC availability?

does anyone know if the pre order bonus stuff will be available to purchase?

Or if there are anymore single player add ons coming up?
PyschoJ2456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:56 AM   #2
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyschoJ2456 View Post
does anyone know if the pre order bonus stuff will be available to purchase?
Quite likely. There probably aren't that many game studios who would say "no" to extra cash, though frankly I'm sot sure the pre-order DLC is worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:18 AM   #3
Skillet

Send a message via MSN to Skillet

Skillet x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
I wouldn't hold my breath on SP DLC at all. Maybe some extra guns or a mission or two (like the pre-order ones).

But as for full on DLC adding hours of gameplay or something like that... I wouldn't count on it.

The most likely DLC you'l get is for Co-Op. Maybe some multiplayer.

Read them.... apply them.

Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #4
Akai Shuichi

Phobic Panda's Gamercard
I believe it all will be available in a pack of sorts. They did this recently for Assassin's Creed 3, and this is from UbiSoft as well. The SP is where his game shines so I hope they do add this. It would be a very bad move for them not to put this up as Paid DLC because they would be losing money on content they already have completed.

1000G+ Retail: Tomb Raider: Legend, Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption

Arcade 200G: TMNT 1989, SOULCALIBUR, Dash of Destruction, Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Fable II Pub Games, 1vs100, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, X-MEN
Akai Shuichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #5
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
The DLC bonuses aren't even worth it.

I think it added about 40mins to 1hr worth of extra gameplay which to be fair wasn't that interesting. I wouldn't waste your money on it.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #6
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
I think it added about 40mins to 1hr worth of extra gameplay which to be fair wasn't that interesting. I wouldn't waste your money on it.
Well, the Hurk ones were... hrrmm... okay... I guess. The Lost Expedition ones were a bit of a yawn fest. You can read about it from the lost letters, but other than the Abstergo logos, they weren't too exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #7
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Um, anyone know about any DLC that will extend the game/add achievements?

'Cause that pre-order stuff is pretty meh.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #8
Flugruger

The single player in this is so good I'd be happy to put a bit extra cash in because of what a good job they've done. I'm normally dead set against most DLC.
Flugruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #9
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I'd love for there to be an addition to the singleplayer but like some have already said if any DLC comes out it will most likely be co-op maps. I haven't even played the multiplayer on this yet.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:34 AM   #10
shaunsuk03

zvzsulleyzvz's Gamercard
it would be cool if they did what red dead redemption did with their DLC but instead of zombies they had dinosaurs lol. it would be like turok but good.
shaunsuk03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:37 AM   #11
samsaBEAR

samsaBEAR's Gamercard
I want some Vaas DLC. I loved him and I think killing him off midway was the biggest mistake this game made.
samsaBEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #12
BosmaniaK

Bosmaniak's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
I want some Vaas DLC. I loved him and I think killing him off midway was the biggest mistake this game made.
Agreed!

my bet is indeed co-op dlc.
which will suck because people suck at it AND/OR they select Hard difficulty and keep failing and keep retrying... what was it about the definition of insanity?