PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rage > The Scorchers
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-11-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
Jobbenar

Jobbenar's Gamercard
Rebar Pie

Just wanted to share where i found the easiest place to get the Rebar Pie achievement, although i must admit i cant remember exactly what mission it was on!

There's a part where you come across a big flame thrower guy with a regular guy fixing something electrical. Big guy tells the other to run away and he runs through a gate which drops behind him, leaving you to kill the big guy before pulling a lever next to arcing electricity to open the gate.

If you get a Rebar loaded up and zoom in ready, you can pin the small guy to the machine before he has chance to run away. If you miss it, there's a checkpoint just before you get to him so just reload and try again.

By the way, thats in the Scorcher missions, not the main campaign!

Last edited by Jobbenar; 01-11-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Jobbenar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
Tonic24k

Tonic24k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Anywhere is easy to get this achievement. As well as the Wall Hack achievement. I pinned enemies with the rebar hundreds of times throughout the campaign. And I shot two enemies with the railgun slug multiple times, too. It was a pretty standard tactic for me actually.

I'm not trying to discredit your help at all. I just don't think anyone needs to concern themselves with going to specific part of the game to get this.