Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Announcements
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff - Super Moderator   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Subscriber Spotlight - January 2013

Hello there friends, gather round......closer now, don't be afraid.

PSYCHE!!! *buzzing chainsaw* *severed limbs* *pitiful screams*

Just kidding. I'm briefly stepping in this month as Method is out of state being a Bounty Hunter (and if not - that's what I wish he was doing), so it fell to me to spin the random finger of fate (we have an ACTUAL finger!) and decide who would be the next rabbit on the headlights of our question like juggernaut.

Our unfortunate victim, errrrr.......I mean lucky winner is none other than Nozza x360a who just so happens to be from the south of England - but nobody’s perfect, right?

- Welcome to the spotlight! Introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about yourself.
*Clears throat* Hello. Here's where I pour my heart and soul out to you all, so brace yourselves for one hell of a ride. It'll be very similar to one of those extreme carousels you get at your local fair.

Most of you know me as Nozza, but my real birth name is Mike. I'm 25, I reside in the county of Surrey which can be found in the UK. I still live at home with my parents because housing prices are beyond stupid. I'm out going, quite social, love walks along the high-streets and in my spare time I like to play computer games.

- What first brought you to x360a, and then what made you stick around and subscribe?
I can't really remember as it was a good 5 years. Though like most people, it all comes down to gaming and those pesky little things called achievements. I think I was playing LEGO Batman when I found this place or a bit before. I searched the web using that generic search engine and x360a popped up and I've never looked back.

X360a was the first every site I signed-up to and the first forum I ever used. I was an internet noob! After a few years, I decided to give back and subscribed. £250+ later, I'm still handing these guys my money but it's all worth it!

- How did you come up with your gamertag?
Gamertags... I've had so many - Th3rd Assassin, XxMKNxX, XxMKNxREBORNxX, Xx NozzA xX, OINozzAIO and now SnozzyBear. The previous one to what I use now was based off my birthday (01/10), but as you can't start with numbers I chose I's and O's. Then everyone thought my name was OIN, like some kind of musical instrument sound or aliens name.

So I decided to change it and use the random nickname my friend gave me and change it to SnozzyBear. It's been this for maybe a year or so now.

-Is the 360 your only current console? What others have sharpened your gaming skills over the years?
It's not the only one I've got but it's the only one I play. Here's what I do and have owned over the many years (* still own) - PC*, SNES, SEGA Megadrive*, Gameboys* (every version (even the see-through pocket one) except for the 3DS onwards), N64*, Gamecube*, Wii*, PS, PS2*, PS3, PSP* Xbox* & the 360S*.

All of these have sharpened my skills since I was like 4 years old. Every new console I'd get, I'd play anything and everything and advance in my gaming knowledge and skill. For me there's nothing better than sitting down and playing a game be it new or a classic like Dynamite Headdy!

- What is your gaming setup?
I currently have;

Samsung 42" LED LCD TV
Black 360S
X11 Turtle Beach Headset

That's it, plain and simple. Hopefully when I get my own place, I'll sort out a surround sound system!

- When you're picking the next game to grace your console, do you go for game play or achievements first?
I would say a bit of both, but that's not the case now. I used to be one for achievements and whoring them out, but since I hit 100K, I only buy games I want to play. So I'd say gameplay or a game that interests me.

The 55k I've got since then has mainly been from new AAA titles and such. Though a few GS has been from those cheeky easy ones, but we'll blame that on the GSL...

- Everyone has a 360 game they can't get enough of, what’s yours?Took me a while to think of one. As much as it annoys me to the brink of nearly breaking something, Trials HD/Evo has a place in my heart.

Other that, I spread my time over other games I enjoy with different friends ranging from CoD to Borderlands 2.

- And the game that makes you scream?Trials HD/Evo. It's a love hate relationship. Saying that, I have a bad temper. Some people I've played Xbox LIVE with may be reading this and have been at the end of some of my raging rants.

I apologise now, but it's a short fuse trait I get from my father. Blame him!

- What achievement(s) are you most proud of?
Trials Evo - Marathon. Sorry but it was the patched version, but still a hard task! CoD's on Veteran. Now I know some are hard and some aren't, but CoD 2 was close to being snapped in half by me. I regret to say, I haven't done CoD 3/WaW. 3 I have no reason why, but I think you can guess on WaW. Rounding it up, I'm split between completing the Halo's on Legendary solo or FUBAR for Spec Ops: The Line.

jackanape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff - Super Moderator   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
- We all know gaming goes on till the early morning. What do you eat and drink to keep the reflexes sharp all night?
You're going to laugh, but I don't. 1; Because I rarely stay up that late gaming nowadays and 2; I hate eating really late.

If I had to, it'll probably be some bland old water and packet of cola bottle Haribo mix!

- You've played through a lot of games during that time. Out of all of the games you played, which was your favourite?
Actually some other newer games recently released have put a smile on my face. Far Cry 3, Hitman: Absolution, Darksiders II, Lollipop Chainsaw, Spec Ops: The Line and Rayman Origins - I could go on. Though looking back, I'd say Deus Ex has to be one of my favourite. The whole... thing was just amazing! I was so pleased with it, I even wrote an Achievement Guide for the site. You should check it out /plug.

I've yet to have the chance to play the DLC, but it's on my list of things to do. I hope there's a new one for the next-gen Xbox!

- Well, there has to be a few games that you didn't like. Which ones were the worst?
Off the top of my head, Dead Rising. Everyone raved about it and I got the original back in the day. I think I played up to where you go through a small stock/warehouse room near the start. Quite close to the first room you hide in.

After another hour or so, I hated it. Seriously, I don't get or enjoy it, sorry. I've never wanted to get the newer instalments or Arcade versions or simply give it another go.

- Everyone has their games that they just struggle with. Which games did your head in?
Anything sports related. Only ones I can really play are NHL and FIFA but that's with mates. But you give me anything else like MLB, NFL or NBA then I'm not playing it.

The hard thing was trying to play these for the last GSL. Seany Sh0w sent me his US 360 and a few sports games came with it. May I add they should of been quick and easy 1ks... Oh no! He was lucky he got the games back in one piece.

- Not every game with quick points is easy to complete. Are there any games that you are giving up on?
A few sports games, MLB 2K6 to name one. Sometimes I don't give up but I simply don't play the game enough to complete it or DLC comes out and I'm like "Nah, forget that". I'm quite happy with the way I play games now.

I still want to go out there and grab all or as many of the achievements as possible. If I can get the 100%, I will. But if I'm not enjoying the game or I don't play it enough to warrant the £/MSP to get some DLC for the extra added achievements, then I won't.

I've given up or not bothered to go back to a few games now in the past simply because I can't be arsed to play them again or I'm too lazy!

- What was the last thing you purchased on the arcade? Was it worth it?
Sonic Fighters. Only because it was a quick 400GS. Some of the other most recent are, The Walking Dead and Outland which Webb kindly gave me for doing some urgent work for the site!

- Which game(s) are you most eagerly awaiting?
What else, GTAV. I have a few others on my list which are, Bioshock Infinite, Lara Croft, Crysis 3 and Splinter Cell: BL. I'm not sure on the Aliens: Colonial Marines game yet, I'm yet to look into it!

- If you were Admin of the site for a day, what would you do?!
I'm not sure this is needed since Creech has done so much in the last couple of months. Dude deserves some free none-lie cake!

I'd probably follow in his footsteps and revamp the forums and really add features and stuff that the site could do with. I'm not sure I'd do the whole banning people thing, as I'll need to dig deep and check back to my hit-list. I'm sure I can find a few people

- Any closing remarks?
As always, big thanks for x360a and especially the community. We wouldn't be where we are without you! Thanks to the friends I've made over the many years and let’s hope there will be many more.

PS: Lee, as requested in your PM to me. Here's a girl coming out of a cake while holding some cake. I'm sorry there's no streamers, but hopefully the balloons will suffice?

Old 01-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #3
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Well Noz...erm...Mike, looks like I know more about you when we finally play a game this year! Congratulations on the spotlight. Well deserved. Now... Back to work! (I kid, I kid)

Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:55 PM   #4
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Congrats on the Spotlight dude
Great interview!
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:07 PM   #5
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Emerald
congrats on the spotlight i never would have guessed your name was mike, i was thinking your name, nozza would have something to do with your actual name and you being called Norris or something

also im in agreement on the dead rising thing. i just don't get it, i even tried about 3 of em' but hated them all.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #6
Corrupt.
Guide Team High Council

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 45 (more» ...)
Congrats on the spotlight Nozza. I'm also with you on the dead rising point, my 100 in the game says it all!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:23 PM   #7
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 47 (more» ...)
I actually had the same reaction to Dead Rising. I didn't really care for it at first and it sat half played for a while. It wasn't until I went back to it that I started to appreciate the game.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:30 PM   #8
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Awesome stuff, great interview.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #9
Monty111

MontyTP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Well i did have something to say but i forgot it after seeing that picture! :P

Monty111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #10
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Most of these responses don't surprise me. Gratz Nozza.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #11
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns

jackanape's Gamercard

See how awesome this is? Any Staff and Subscribers who haven't put their name into the hat already should head over to the Subs board and do so. It would make me happy.....well, less homicidal anyway.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:31 PM   #12
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Haha great interview jackanape/Nozza.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #13
Spade.
Telemiscommunications

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Jacob XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Love the interview!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:36 PM   #14
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Haha, thanks all. Was fun typing this and kind of telling you my story. jackanape also seems to bring the weirdo out in me...
Old 01-12-2013, 12:20 AM   #15
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Holy cow. He has a real name?! O__o Awesome interview Nozza.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:26 AM   #16
J.Waddo

WaDiNhO x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. First Place   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
i never would have guessed your name was mike, i was thinking your name, nozza would have something to do with your actual name and you being called Norris or something
Not going to lie, I thought the same! Maybe his last name is Norris...

I do enjoy reading the spotlights and did again with yours Nozza! Cracking interview as always!

J.Waddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 02:49 AM   #17
TemporalWizard
Guide Team

TemporalWizard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Congratulations Nozza, great interview!
Old 01-12-2013, 03:42 AM   #18
Sprinkles
Subscribing Member

Sprinkles x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Platinum   Genre Competition - First Place   Donator - Level 5   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Another great subscriber spotlight...great to learn more about you nozza
Old 01-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #19
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
congrats on the spotlight i never would have guessed your name was mike, i was thinking your name, nozza would have something to do with your actual name and you being called Norris or something

also im in agreement on the dead rising thing. i just don't get it, i even tried about 3 of em' but hated them all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Waddo View Post
Not going to lie, I thought the same! Maybe his last name is Norris...

I do enjoy reading the spotlights and did again with yours Nozza! Cracking interview as always!
Nozza does has something to do with my last name but it's not Norris. You'll never guess it unless you search the site where it's posted in one place.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #20
KillerBEA
Anger Issues

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Nice read Mike!
KillerBEA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #21
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
That was very interesting congrats Mike!

can we not have the font be black though? I don't want to have to highlight the text to read it.

credits to DEG23
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 04:48 PM   #22
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceskater101 View Post
can we not have the font be black though? I don't want to have to highlight the text to read it.
The font is black...
Old 01-12-2013, 04:51 PM   #23
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Congrats Nozza. Most of that was hard for me to read though, I don't know why.

Edit: Not hard to read from what was said.

Last edited by Dog Face; 01-12-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Dog Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:27 PM   #24
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Congratulations on being chosen! That was a pretty interesting interview!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackanape View Post
See how awesome this is? Any Staff and Subscribers who haven't put their name into the hat already should head over to the Subs board and do so. It would make me happy.....well, less homicidal anyway.
Staff are allowed to sign up? I thought only subscribers could sign up for this.

Take everything away from me, silent angel.
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #25
Mahtan Tinuviél

Mahtan Tinuviel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Nice interview!! I did enjoy reading it...

Thanks for Rajeanero for the signature!!

100% Retail: 28 - Latest : Borderlands
100% Arcade: 1 - Latest : Shoot Many Robots

Latest Milestone:
40.000 - 28/09/2013; Playing XCOM: EU.
Mahtan Tinuviél is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:46 PM   #26
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
Congratulations on being chosen! That was a pretty interesting interview!

Staff are allowed to sign up? I thought only subscribers could sign up for this.
Subscribers and Staff are allowed. Even though it is called Subscriber Spotlight lol
Old 01-13-2013, 01:24 AM   #27
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Never heard of this guy. I'm glad that x360a is giving new members the chance to do things like this.

Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:19 AM   #28
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Subscribers and Staff are allowed. Even though it is called Subscriber Spotlight lol
Ah okay, that's news to me! XD Thank you for answering my question and congratulations once again! =)

Take everything away from me, silent angel.
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:43 AM   #29
Tatanko
Ductus Exemplo

Tatanko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Never heard of this guy. I'm glad that x360a is giving new members the chance to do things like this.

Congrats, Nozza! You certainly deserve it
Tatanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:16 AM   #30
Never Final

Never Final's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Never Final   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Gratz Nozza. Well done sir.

Need help with an online achievement? If I got the game Ill help. Just PM me.
COMPLETED: 108 - RETAIL: 62 - ARCADE: 21 - WP7: 15 - W8: 8 - OTHER: 2
Last Completed: Fighting Vipers(XBLA)
Never Final is offline   Reply With Quote