PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Guardians of Middle-earth
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-11-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
Danny the hero

Danny the hero's Gamercard
3 problems with this game...

Love the game, however, I have 3 issues with it...

===============================
1. Long wait time, (also sometimes if you go with a party players get dropped and some don't, very frustrating...)

2. in game lag, so terrible.... (also, there's no host migration, so if host quits everyone Disconnects.... )

3. No ranking system.... (i'm so tired of getting noobies on my team, and the other team is literally people on their 2nd prestige...)

Possible solutions to the game.....

1. obviously fix lag...
2. Add a ranking system, (win you rank up, lose you rank down...)
3. If someone drops out of the game... replace them with an AI.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:47 PM   #2
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny the hero View Post
Love the game, however, I have 3 issues with it...

1. Long wait time, (also sometimes if you go with a party players get dropped and some don't, very frustrating...)

2. in game lag, so terrible.... (also, there's no host migration, so if host quits everyone Disconnects.... )

3. No ranking system.... (i'm so tired of getting noobies on my team, and the other team is literally people on their 2nd prestige...)

Possible solutions to the game.....

1. obviously fix lag...
2. Add a ranking system, (win you rank up, lose you rank down...)
3. If someone drops out of the game... replace them with an AI.
1a. Agreed, though playing in gold mode reduced my average wait time by quite a bit.
1b/2a. I'm pretty sure they already tried to fix the lag, and it was a LOT worse before that patch.
2b/3a. That would make sense as a separate game mode, which would likely have longer wait times due to less people playing it.
3b. I'd say it's about 50/50 whether an AI player replaces some who gets booted. Before the game launches it's about 75% of the time, but during games it's very unreliable, even when a player leaves and an enemy AI should be removed from the game, but isn't. Overall, constantly maintaining a full team of people/AI would be nice to see.

So for the most part I agree on everything you've said. It works and is a lot of fun most of the time though, but hopefully they continue to work on fixing the game like they have so far.

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote