|01-11-2013, 08:55 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2010
3 problems with this game...
Love the game, however, I have 3 issues with it...
1. Long wait time, (also sometimes if you go with a party players get dropped and some don't, very frustrating...)
2. in game lag, so terrible.... (also, there's no host migration, so if host quits everyone Disconnects.... )
3. No ranking system.... (i'm so tired of getting noobies on my team, and the other team is literally people on their 2nd prestige...)
Possible solutions to the game.....
1. obviously fix lag...
2. Add a ranking system, (win you rank up, lose you rank down...)
3. If someone drops out of the game... replace them with an AI.
There are things about halo that even the Hierarchs do not understand...
|01-11-2013, 10:47 PM||#2|
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a van, down by the river
1b/2a. I'm pretty sure they already tried to fix the lag, and it was a LOT worse before that patch.
2b/3a. That would make sense as a separate game mode, which would likely have longer wait times due to less people playing it.
3b. I'd say it's about 50/50 whether an AI player replaces some who gets booted. Before the game launches it's about 75% of the time, but during games it's very unreliable, even when a player leaves and an enemy AI should be removed from the game, but isn't. Overall, constantly maintaining a full team of people/AI would be nice to see.
So for the most part I agree on everything you've said. It works and is a lot of fun most of the time though, but hopefully they continue to work on fixing the game like they have so far.