PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Racing > Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2012, 01:15 AM   #1
Gun-Nut
 
Gun-Nut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3,283

darksynopsis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Avatar Awards

Just like the first game there will be Avatar Awards!

http://avatarawards.ninjasfate.com/x...r-2-the-movie/
Gun-Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:05 AM   #2
French_Kid
 
French_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton., Ontario (CANADA)
Posts: 1,208

Decepticog72283's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I cant seem to get the helmet to unlock. Any clues? I've collected quite a few sets of d-a-n-g-e-r's and nothing yet
__________________

sig by Refined Suicide

custom lancer skins by me!
BETA Tested: Gears of War 3, Gotham City Impostors, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Hybrid and World of Tanks
French_Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:12 AM   #3
x TEEDGE x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 20

PRESTEEDGE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by French_Kid View Post
I cant seem to get the helmet to unlock. Any clues? I've collected quite a few sets of d-a-n-g-e-r's and nothing yet
I got the same problem, I'm assuming it's just glitched right now?
__________________
x TEEDGE x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #4
MangledRex
 
MangledRex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wexford, Ireland
Posts: 394

MangledRex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by x TEEDGE x View Post
I got the same problem, I'm assuming it's just glitched right now?
All 3 avatar awards unlocked no problem for me
__________________

MangledRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:10 AM   #5
x TEEDGE x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 20

PRESTEEDGE's Gamercard
I'm fairly sure I didn't get it because I got my first set of DANGER in the Track Editing portion so it counted but didn't unlock, thus skipping it and moving on to the other two avatar awards. I put my save on Cloud Save, loaded up a new game, did the story mode up to the first level in level 2 and I unlocked it by getting the DANGER in that one. Hope this method helps if people are having problems.
__________________
x TEEDGE x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #6
fl trooper be
 
fl trooper be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: belgium
Posts: 28

FL trooper be's Gamercard
Thumbs up avatar glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by x TEEDGE x View Post
I'm fairly sure I didn't get it because I got my first set of DANGER in the Track Editing portion so it counted but didn't unlock, thus skipping it and moving on to the other two avatar awards. I put my save on Cloud Save, loaded up a new game, did the story mode up to the first level in level 2 and I unlocked it by getting the DANGER in that one. Hope this method helps if people are having problems.
I have the same glitchy problem but i am testing your method and confirm if it works.Want that helmet lol edit: It does work 100%. thanks Teedge. I used a memorycard instead of cloud save but people will get the idea. Collected the first set of DANGER in movie mode in Act2-1 with the avalanche an it popped straight away after the finish.

Last edited by fl trooper be; 09-16-2012 at 03:54 PM.
fl trooper be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 05:46 PM   #7
x TEEDGE x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 20

PRESTEEDGE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fl trooper be View Post
I have the same glitchy problem but i am testing your method and confirm if it works.Want that helmet lol edit: It does work 100%. thanks Teedge. I used a memorycard instead of cloud save but people will get the idea. Collected the first set of DANGER in movie mode in Act2-1 with the avalanche an it popped straight away after the finish.
Sweet, no problem! Glad this strategy fixes the issue, hopefully this'll help more people.
__________________
x TEEDGE x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:30 AM   #8
MoldyClay87
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: My Grandpa's Womb
Posts: 477
Send a message via AIM to MoldyClay87

MoldyClay87's Gamercard
I guess I am having the same problem by slightly different.

I can't get the pants/trousers to unlock, but I finished all of the story levels except Director's Cut and I'm doing the Deleted Scenes now. I got the helmet and shirt with no problem but I forget where I got the 3rd D-A-N-G-E-R. It wasn't in Movie Mode, though. So OH OKAY GAME.

Guess I will test the new game thing.

EDIT: Yeah, this worked. Thanks a lot. Haha.

I copied my save/moved it, redid up to the 4th stage in Act 2 (3rd D-A-N-G-E-R) and it unlocked fine.
__________________



100% Retail: 21/78 ; 100% Arcade: 46/87
Most Recent: Clive Barker's Jericho ; Contrast

Last edited by MoldyClay87; 12-06-2012 at 09:59 AM.
MoldyClay87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:46 AM.