PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Lost Planet 2
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 09:52 AM   #1
a7x4lyf3
 
a7x4lyf3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 632

Dementhis's Gamercard
Number 1 title still possible? (2013)

These forums seem to be dead for this game, I realize there is already a thread for this but that was a while ago. I just bought this game on GoD cause I missed it like crazy and had an impulse moment, I obtained the number 1 title on a previous account before which I no longer have, so I was wondering if the title is still possible to attempt to even try for? Or are the combat training boards just glitched/asianed to all hell? I'd like to accomplish what I was unable to do before, get 1000gs for this big bad mother.
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:58 PM   #2
Finaldark
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 142

MemoriesofFinal's Gamercard
its entirely possible, but most people won't put the effort to do it
__________________
Finaldark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:00 AM   #3
a7x4lyf3
 
a7x4lyf3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 632

Dementhis's Gamercard
There's 1 training mission right now where I keep failing to beat by 2 seconds, it's so irritating x.x the data post takes 3 seconds to activate and that's what is killing my time at the end D: lol
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:43 AM   #4
headdragon
 
headdragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 154

Head Dragon's Gamercard
Do you have all abilities? There is one that shortens the capture time for data posts. I'm also trying to get the number one. Best I get right now is place 34 on advanced 1-4 with 41 seconds which is 10 seconds aqay from the top 10 and 19 seconds away from number 1. But seeing that the PS3 time on this is around 17.5 seconds there is still room for improvement. where do you try?
__________________

Reached 100000 Gs on 13.06.2012

Achievement:
I swear I did it by mistake (10G)
Lollipop-Chainsaw

Last edited by headdragon; 01-16-2013 at 09:45 AM.
headdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:45 AM   #5
a7x4lyf3
 
a7x4lyf3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 632

Dementhis's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by headdragon View Post
Do you have all abilities? There is one that shortens the capture time for data posts. I'm also trying to get the number one. Best I get right now is place 34 on advanced 1-4 with 41 seconds which is 10 seconds aqay from the top 10 and 19 seconds away from number 1. But seeing that the PS3 time on this is around 17.5 seconds there is still room for improvement. where do you try?
I've been running mostly all of the data posts grab ones, keep coming off just a few short on most of them... I don't know how people did this man, I swear if I didn't know any better 90% of these scores are just glitched to look real... I've been using quick return and sprinter 1, while sprinter seems to work I really don't see a difference in data post hack speed with quick return, feels like it takes the same amount of time so I really don't think it even works in training...
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:18 AM   #6
headdragon
 
headdragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 154

Head Dragon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7x4lyf3 View Post
I've been running mostly all of the data posts grab ones, keep coming off just a few short on most of them... I don't know how people did this man, I swear if I didn't know any better 90% of these scores are just glitched to look real... I've been using quick return and sprinter 1, while sprinter seems to work I really don't see a difference in data post hack speed with quick return, feels like it takes the same amount of time so I really don't think it even works in training...
Yeah, I know what you mean. Right now I'm not good enough for those, because I'm not yet good enough with the anchor. I don't know where I have to hit a target to not make a jump (if you know what I mean). But I'll keep at it
__________________

Reached 100000 Gs on 13.06.2012

Achievement:
I swear I did it by mistake (10G)
Lollipop-Chainsaw
headdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:13 AM   #7
a7x4lyf3
 
a7x4lyf3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 632

Dementhis's Gamercard
Well update on my Number 1 title hunt, i just got it at 12:03am on basic training 4-5 with a time of 2"15"748. I am just, the happiest man right now, pathetic i know, but this took me days to do... Huge accomplishment...
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #8
headdragon
 
headdragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 154

Head Dragon's Gamercard
Gratulations are in order. My goal is it to get my number one in the next 2-3 weeks.... Should be possible
__________________

Reached 100000 Gs on 13.06.2012

Achievement:
I swear I did it by mistake (10G)
Lollipop-Chainsaw
headdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:09 PM   #9
a7x4lyf3
 
a7x4lyf3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 632

Dementhis's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by headdragon View Post
Gratulations are in order. My goal is it to get my number one in the next 2-3 weeks.... Should be possible
4-4 seems to be possibly beatable, but you really need to haul ass and make no mistakes, I found myself clearing both of these missions within seconds of the record, I even just missed the number 1 spot by 200 miliseconds right before I actually beat it lol. I was so mad on that one and then I get it the next run so the madness was gone! xD
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:39 PM   #10
II Mortis II
 
II Mortis II's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Vantaa
Posts: 646

Mortis x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7x4lyf3 View Post
Well update on my Number 1 title hunt, i just got it at 12:03am on basic training 4-5 with a time of 2"15"748. I am just, the happiest man right now, pathetic i know, but this took me days to do... Huge accomplishment...
There is hope for the rest of us. Nice one man, good job!
__________________
Credit to DethHolly for the signature pic.
II Mortis II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:12 AM   #11
a7x4lyf3
 
a7x4lyf3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 632

Dementhis's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by II Mortis II View Post
There is hope for the rest of us. Nice one man, good job!
Thanks man (: and yes there is, just gotta dedicate yourself to one mission and practice the hell out of it.
a7x4lyf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:24 PM   #12
LoAlexandria
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 16
nice job - PS3 time at 2'11"696


If you guys are still interested in this title. I'ld go through PS3 times again since they have changed a LOT!

i.e. advanced 1-4 is what you whant to go for!
15.2s on PS3

advanced 2-3 could be quite possible too - 19.2s

good luck guys

If you are 2 or more ppl trying, team up (sounds weired, but that's how i did it on PS3) 5 out of 5 of us got the world record one after another. you can talk to ppl playing the same level, chat about tactics and techniques etc.

if you need PS3 times or so contact me on the dark side
- http://forum.trophies-ps3.de/members...lexandria.html
- http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/mem...lexandria.html

(either will work, but first is, what i check regularly)
LoAlexandria is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:00 PM.