PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Your Shape: Fitness Evolved
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-27-2012, 05:49 PM   #1
AlreadyPicked

AlreadyPicked's Gamercard
Tips for "Stack 'Em Up"?

The highest score I've come to is 475. I can't get to 500.

Any tips?

Thanks!
AlreadyPicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
R2lass

R2lass's Gamercard
It took me quite a few tries to get over 500 points. I tried all kinds of ways in easy, medium, and hard: standing, kneeling, keeping my arms down the whole down, moving my arms up and down, or moving my body back and forth.
What finally worked for me was I selected easy, sat on the couch, left my arms down, and kept dumping the blocks once I got orange ones. I think my final score was 571.
It's all about keeping the blocks balanced, dumping the high score blocks as soon as the stack looks like it's going to topple, and getting rid of the round blocks and bouncy blocks because they were my downfall to keeping a nice stack going.
Keep persevering and you'll eventually get it!
Old 02-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #3
Live4Doom

Send a message via AIM to Live4Doom Send a message via MSN to Live4Doom Send a message via Skype™ to Live4Doom

Live4Doom's Gamercard
Way back when I first got this game this was the only achievement that I thought I'd never get.

The trick is to try to stack as high as possible, have a few games to find out how high you can comfortably stack them before its gets too difficult.

As posture goes, I found that walking like a crab and in a squat-like position as if you are transporting a precious ironing board.

I can't remember my score in the end, but I know it was far past the achievement requirements.
Old 09-04-2013, 09:27 AM   #4
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Stack up as high as possible, with a solid base. Once the pinks appear, roll in only the pinks and keep the base. This is so that the next blocks will always be pinks, which are +25 each.

I know it's easier said than done, but when all else failed, I used my wife and she got to around 800+.
neeker75 is online now   Reply With Quote