PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-15-2013, 12:10 AM   #1
Tsaako

tsaako's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Zombies advice?

Played zombies mode for the first time today, I have to say I feel a little clueless on what to do in tranzit etc. I notice alot of people that wants to boost the tower of babble achievement ask for experienced players.

So in hopes of getting "experienced" and learning the ropes of the zombies mode in general, is there any good vids anyone can recommend me to check out explaining the ins and outs of this mode?
Tsaako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:17 AM   #2
Bubble Supreme

BubbIe n Squeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I haven't played much either tbh, I find zombies quite repetitive. One thing I have learned from friends this time round though, is you cannow bank points for future games. Best thing to do is start a custom game on easy and take the bus to the town where the bank is. Keep putting your money away that way you'll have loads when it comes to trying to get emps from the box for the tower of babble. I've had friends go through over 20,000 on the box without having any luck getting them.

btw sorry for wasting your time if you know all this already!

Thanks to Audacious for making the sig!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
They listened to the letter I wrote them in crayon!? YESS!!!!
Bubble Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:07 PM   #3
toxincram

toxincram's Gamercard
I was in the same boat and asked for advice as well.

Look at my post here for info..
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=403571
toxincram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:28 PM   #4
Hagane

Haganeh's Gamercard
In regular Survival, you should just memorize doors/weapons/perks- and learn how to get to them in case you're getting followed by a hungry mob of zombies.

You must also learn to use good judgement of when to pick up one of your fellow teammates if they're down- it's no good if you pick him/her up only to go down yourself, since chances are he won't last very long either without any perks.

Finally, you need to get a good understanding of what specific "dangers" each location brings (ex: falling off the second-story on Farm/Town will hurt you, the earth will crack at the Bus Depot after a few rounds and cause the same fire effects if you step over it, etc.)

Grief and Tranzit have multiple little things to themselves, but I'd advice you directly consult with your teammates about whatever strategy they have in mind.

Good luck!

EDIT:

If you plan on playing Tranzit for your first time, you may want to look at this for a sec to get an "edge" over people that may not know: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=402605

Opinions are meant to be respected, but also scrutinized.

Last edited by Hagane; 01-15-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Hagane is offline   Reply With Quote