PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Kinect Star Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
trclinkscales

iSARCedYourMom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
how many stars in dancing?

I am wondering if there is a way to see how many stars you have on each song/difficulty. I cant seem to see anything when choosing songs at all
trclinkscales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:11 PM   #2
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
You can tell by if you have advanced difficulty unlocked then you have at least 4 stars on the song. If you have extended unlocked then you at least 4 stars on advanced. The helmets below the song name are the difficultys you unlocked.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:23 AM   #3
trclinkscales

the issue im having is that the last song isnt unlocking, even though i thought i did all of the extended versions with 4 or 5 stars...i am just trying to figure out which one i missed
Old 01-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #4
SpongebobRoundpants

Thats a glitch in save slot 1. The song doesn't unlocked in save slot 1. Your going to have to start over on slot 2. Sorry. It may be possible though that you missed a star.

Hey you have any tips for the Duels of Fate move in dancing? I can't ever seem to get that one. Also the chewie hug one. Thanks!

Old 01-28-2013, 12:57 AM   #5
trclinkscales

the chewie hug always seemed to work for me pretty well, i just cross my arms and bounce them up and down twice then put my arms by my side and bounce them i guess...never had any issues

duel of the fates usually works but make sure you are mirroring what they are doing, sometimes i would mess up and go to the wrong side.

sorry i know thats probobly not very helpful but i really dont know what else to tell you.

i had a good time doing this mode, but i am not really looking forward to going back and doing them all over again in a different save spot
Old 01-28-2013, 01:12 AM   #6
SpongebobRoundpants

I think it takes like 3 hours and 20 minutes without failing or breaks to get to the song celebration.

Thanks for the tips btw! But it says for Duels of fate my arms are doing it right but it highlights my legs for some reason even though im doing the picture correctly.