PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NHL 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-14-2013, 03:07 AM   #1
gypsydman818

gypsydman818's Gamercard
EASHL Overall Grade Problem

I'm playing Eashl so that i can be a legend. For some reason, my overall grade bar keeps decreasing after each game regardless of the grades I get. Last game i got 2 A+ and an A-, and my grade went from around 70% to 0%. However, after finishing the next game (with 2 A+ and a B) my overall grade was at 100% and instead of hitting legend, i just dropped to 0%. Anyone else having this problem? Or know of a fix?
gypsydman818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #2
MabusScarab

Mabus Incarnate's Gamercard
First off, and be honest, do you ever quit games when your grades are low? If you quit during mid game, or even disconnect before the end of a game you will receive F F F for that game. When you restart the game your grade score is technically a B regardless of your previous grade. Quitting a game, not at all saying you have, will destroy your efforts in reaching an A- to get your legend card.

As for the sudden jumps, say you do disconnect, your grade will be set down to B automatically. Once you play one game it will read 100% as you remake the step from B to B+ and after the next game it begins the count back from B+ to A- and that's why it shoots back to 0% and begins counting up again. It's kind of confusing as it took me a while to figure out what was going on. Does this make sense?

Also, and don't quote me on this because i'm not entirely sure, but I believe what position you play will affect your percentages. For example, I have played more games at RD more than any other position in the game by a large margin. I found that if I switch to LW and say get A+ A A I don't gain near as much progress towards that A- overall that I did while playing with my primary position of RD.

So to sum it up, and I am an experienced NHL player with a Legend 2 card, the best you can do is pick the position you like the most and stick with it, and never quit out of games even if you have A+ D F in the 3rd period losing 8-0 because it's still going to impact your grade much less than backing out will.

I'll check back and see if you have any other questions and I hope this helped in some way.
MabusScarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:50 AM   #3
gypsydman818

gypsydman818's Gamercard
Very helpful! I switched back to RW and it started going up without decreasing; i switched to D for a couple of games so that was probably what did it. Thanks for replying!
gypsydman818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
MabusScarab

Mabus Incarnate's Gamercard
Good to hear it, and best of luck getting to Legend 1.
MabusScarab is offline   Reply With Quote