PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-15-2013, 10:30 PM   #1
THE D ZASTA

CHERRY CHEERIOS's Gamercard
How to obtain max rank without getting banned?

To anyone who has significantly progressed or actually has the max rank achievement for online play. What is the best way to do this without getting banned? Do you boost with the same person and just trade wins back and forth? Do you mix it up with different people?

I want to get this done ASAP but I'm not sure the best way to boost this game without getting banned while also fighting these servers!
Old 01-16-2013, 09:10 AM   #2
Clockman89

Rurik Krychek's Gamercard
I've gotten to Rank 8 at the moment just doing a combination of playing with a friend of mine and playing with strangers.

It's risky to keep playing with the same friend, but I don't like playing with randoms as there are so many damn hackers, and especially with the rumor that a hack can reset your experience earned to 0.

The friend and I do not trade wins, however. We just grab a match like a four or six-way ladder match and really go at it with each other and the computer. We never let the other win, and we have many more draws to our names than wins.

But I would recommend, if you're doing it with a friend, to find some other people to play with sometimes as well to keep from looking suspicious.

I would also recommend either using a wrestler (real or created) that has springboards and dives and what not. They boost excitement a lot, as does using weapons and the environment. I got a big boost in matches when I did the OMG moments using the barriers. A well fought match with springboards, OMG moments and victory got me three thousand points one match.

Not trying to advertise it, but I've got a session up at TrueAchievements.com ( http://www.trueachievements.com/gami...ssionid=279690 ) looking for people to have competitive ranked matches with, boosting in the sense we're going for points but not in that we're letting people win. It'll break up the list of people we've played with as well, if you're interested.
Clockman89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:38 PM   #3
THE D ZASTA

CHERRY CHEERIOS's Gamercard
Thanks for the insight, I'm unable to join that specific session but sent you a message and FR on TA.