PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Guides, Awards and Submissions > Site Awards Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Are you missing an award? Post here with details

If you feel you are missing an award, please post details in this thread and I will take care of it. I usually update awards once a week.

After I give you an award, you will get a PM letting you know and I will delete your post from this thread. Most awards are pretty straight forward, but there are a few exceptions.
  • Donator awards - Rx has to verify these, so there can be a delay. I am pretty good at follow through, so the wait should not be excessive, but same day responses are not the norm for these.
  • Over Achiever and Arcade Crazy awards - Please post in the leaderboard threads to get verified, and then a staff member will request the award for you. Over Achiever is here, and Arcade Crazy is here.
Note that awards for guides and road maps are handled by the guide team, and the award is updated approximately a week after the document is published. You can ask about updates or request corrections by posting in this thread.

Awards for submitted tiles, awardables, etc. are handled through a process very similar to that of the guides and road maps. You can ask about updates or request corrections in this thread.

All club awards are requested on your behalf by the Max Clubs team. They are normally handed out within 1-2 weeks from the date they request them.

Community Gaming participation awards are requested on your behalf by the CET. They are normally handed out within 1-2 weeks from the date they request them.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.

Last edited by Creech; 09-04-2014 at 01:18 PM.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 06:41 PM   #2
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Is this the correct thread to request an award rearrange?

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 06:54 PM   #3
Skorpion XBA
Guide Team

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barad View Post
Is this the correct thread to request an award rearrange?
Since this is a perk for subscribers, you'll have to do it in the subscribers' forum.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=399150

EDIT: Just noticed you're not a subscriber anymore...
Old 11-18-2014, 07:03 PM   #4
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpion XBA View Post
Since this is a perk for subscribers, you'll have to do it in the subscribers' forum.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=399150

EDIT: Just noticed you're not a subscriber anymore...
Argh! Typical, I had to cancel a couple days ago after over a year of subbing because of temp money issues. Never mind then! ^^

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:36 PM   #5
Tatanko
Ductus Exemplo

Tatanko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Donator Level 5, please
Tatanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:27 PM   #6
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Hi, I'm waiting on Minty's staff club 'balls' award. Still in the pipeline I hope?

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:13 PM   #7
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Hi, I'm waiting on Minty's staff club 'balls' award. Still in the pipeline I hope?
You want Minty's balls? I'm sure they are lying around somewhere
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:31 PM   #8
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt. View Post
You want Minty's balls? I'm sure they are lying around somewhere
No, just the award will be fine, thanks.

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:53 PM   #9
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Pending a few awards, but only submitted today so whenever time permits, very appreciated

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 63
Franchise Clubs - 7x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 11

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 04:06 AM   #10
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo Kazz View Post
Pending a few awards, but only submitted today so whenever time permits, very appreciated
All awards have been processed and are waiting to be handed out.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 06:31 PM   #11
Bare Bum Cheeks

Bare Bum Cheeks's Gamercard
I am currently missing my first two awards, they are Roadmap bronze, and Achievement Guide bronze. I don't know how long the process is to hand out awards, so I just thought I'd post here so you don't forget.

Published guides for background check: Chariot, NHL 15 (X1), Guacamelee! (X1)

This here is a short film that I made: http://vimeo.com/86127626
Bare Bum Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 06:40 PM   #12
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bare Bum Cheeks View Post
I am currently missing my first two awards, they are Roadmap bronze, and Achievement Guide bronze. I don't know how long the process is to hand out awards, so I just thought I'd post here so you don't forget.

Published guides for background check: Chariot, NHL 15 (X1), Guacamelee! (X1)
Please do not request for those here. Those awards are taking care of and requested during post-publishing tasks, so you do not need to request for them.
I don't mind when I dream, but I've been scalded by steam, but I try not to dream about you

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 06:53 PM   #13
Bare Bum Cheeks

Bare Bum Cheeks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
Please do not request for those here. Those awards are taking care of and requested during post-publishing tasks, so you do not need to request for them.
...Okay, just following what the thread title says. Remove my post if you want.

Edit: Just read the description, makes sense.

This here is a short film that I made: http://vimeo.com/86127626
Bare Bum Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote