PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Guides, Awards and Submissions > Site Awards Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Arcade Crazy Discussion

Are you an old school gamer? Do you prefer arcade games over having to go to the store and pick up a disc? Do you just LOVE your favorite independent developer (I'm looking at you, NinjaBee!) Are you perhaps just a teensy bit unstable? Are you just Arcade Crazy?

I bet you are!!!

Check out the DLC entry on this checklist and see if you have all 100 of the arcade achievements every Xbox gamer should have. Point your friends to the Arcade Crazy list and then laugh at their miniscule number!

Did you survive 1,000,000 points in Geometry Wars? Add one to your number!
Did you master the eight port challenge in Outpost Kaloki X? Add one to your number!
Did you ruin Christmas in Deathspank? Add one to your number!
Did you...well, you get the idea!

Go find out what YOUR crazy number is and let us know what your proudest moment was in getting one of these ultimate arcade achievements. For that matter, which one are you going get next?

What's your crazy number? (Mine is currently 32.)

Is your number high enough to get an award? It just might be!

NOTE: Any member can activate and use the checklist. However, in order to apply for the award, you need to have been a member for 6 months and have at least 100 posts.

Bronze: 10, Silver: 20, Gold: 30, Platinum: 50, Emerald: 75, Diamond: 100

If you have enough unlocked to get an award, make sure your profile is public and then create a post in this thread, providing a link to each achievement on your Xbox profile, following the guidelines below so we can verify them.

You have to add "&compareTo=gamertag" (gamertag being YOUR gamertag) to the end of your link.

First, type the name of the game and achievement, for example: N+ - Complete All 50 Episodes

Then go to xbox.com and find that game on your profile. Highlight and copy the URL, in this case:

Code:
 https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Activity/Details?titleId=1480656988
Highlight the game in your post, click on the Insert Link icon (looks like a globe with a chain link on it) and then past in the URL. At this point you must manually add to the end of the URL "&compareTo=Just Creech", but replacing my gamertag with yours. Any spaces in your gamertag you can replace with %20 if you have issues with the link not working.

After you post, TEST IT! If the links don't work correctly, you won't get the award. It should look like this:

N+ - Complete All 50 Episodes

The Arcade Crazy award was developed as a collaborative effort by the x360a Representers and the staff. The discussion is here if you are interested.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.

Last edited by Creech; 02-17-2014 at 12:37 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #2
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Hard Achievements
1) Aegis Wing - Ace
2) Aqua: Naval Warfare - Wavebreaker
3) Assault Heroes - Lair Slayer
4) Astropop - Ace Astropopper
5) Bejeweled 2 - Endless Mode
6) Blacklight Tango Down - Gearhead
7) Bloodrayne: Betrayal - Pro Vamp
8) Boom Boom Rocket - Sore Thumb Award
9) Braid - Speed Run
10) Brain Challenge - 100% Brain Usage
11) Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Seeker
12) Catan - Chancellor of Catan
13) Contra - Bulletproof
14) Counterstrike: Global Offensive - God of War
15) Crazy Taxi - Crazy Driver
16) Defense Grid - Master Strategist
17) Dig Dug - Dig
18) From Dust - Last Breath
19) Geometry Wars Evolved - Survived 1,000,000
20) Guwange - True Diabolical Power!
21) Heavy Weapon - Freedom's Last Stand
22) Hexic HD - Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah
23) Ikaruga - Unstoppable
24) Iron Brigade - Medal of Honor
25) Kinect Playfit - 150K Marathon
26) Limbo - No Point in Dying
27) Luxor 2 - Pharaoh of the Two Lands
28) Magic the Gathering 2012 - My Crushing Masterstroke
29) Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Master of All Things
30) Mega Man 9 - Invincible
31) N+ - Complete All 50 Episodes
32) Outpost Kaloki X - Eight Port Master
33) Peggle - Peggle Professor
34) Plants vs Zombies - Alive and Planting
35) Prince of Persia Classic - SURVIVOR
36) Rock Band Blitz - Precious Medal
37) Serious Sam: The First Encounter - Serious Sam
38) Soltrio Solitaire - Solitaire Conqueror
39) Sonic 4: Episode 1 - Untouchable
40) Spelunky - Speedlunky
41) Splosion Man - All Hail the Splode King
42) Star Trek D-A-C - Captain on the Bridge
43) Super Meat Boy - I'm a Golden God
44) Switchball - Speedroller Master
45) Texas Hold 'Em - Luck of the Draw
46) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD - Completist
47) Trials HD - Marathon
48) Undertow - Frenzy
49) Voodoo Dice - Voodoo Sorcerer
50) Word Puzzle - Survival Expert

Last edited by Capn Doug; 04-08-2014 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:16 PM   #3
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quirky Achievements
1) Alan Wake's American Nightmare - Skill Beats Gun
2) Bastion - Mind Voyager
3) Beyond Good and Evil- Kicking ***
4) Black Knight Sword - I English Read Good
5) Blade Kitten - Nine Lives
6) Bomberman LIVE - The Name's Bomb, Dangerous Bomb
7) Castle Crashers - Kay Eye Ess Ess
8) Chime - Fairy Godmother
9) Cloning Clyde - Ancestral Antics
10) Comic Jumper - Violence Solves Everything
11) Costume Quest - Do the Monster Bash
12) Darwinia+ - Fastidious
13) Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Small Town, Deep Pockets
14) Deadlight - Never Gonna Give You Up
15) Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue - Ruin Christmas
16) Doom II: Hell on Earth - You Have Huge Guts
17) Double Dragon Neon - You Did What?!?
18) Duke Nukem 3D - Shake It Baby
19) Earthworm Jim HD - Snot an Achievement
20) Fighting Vipers - Skirt Destroyer
21) Fruit Ninja Kinect - Edumacated
22) ilomilo - The Musician
23) Kinect Fun Labs: Musical Feet - Glissando!
24) Kingdom for Keflings - Vanity
25) Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Beat a Better Mousetrap
26) Lazy Riders - Guinea Pig
27) Marathon - Tastes Like Chicken
28) Mark of the Ninja - Unstable Footing
29) Minecraft - The Lie
30) Ms Splosion Man - What Did You Do, Ray?
31) Penny Arcarde Episode 2 - Pervert
32) Perfect Dark - Golden Days
33) Portal: Still Alive - Out of the Blue
34) Raskulls - Smarty Pants...
35) Sealife Safari - Living Dinosaur
36) Shadow Complex - Walkin' on Water
37) Sonic CD - 88 Miles Per Hour
38) South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play - Couch Potato
39) Texas Cheat 'Em - You're Missing the Point Here...
40) The Misadventures of PB Winterbottom - Smacked Bottom
41) The Secret of Monkey Island - Ten Minutes Later...
42) The Simpsons Arcade - It Tastes Like Burning
43) The Walking Dead - Too Much Salt will Kill You
44) Ticket to Ride - Underachiever
45) Toy Soldiers: Cold War - Heated Rivalry
46) UNO Rush - Party Planner
47) Watchmen: The End is Nigh Part 2 - Gentleman
48) Mini Ninjas Adventures - This is Sparta
49) Worms 2 - Fast, Pink and Hard
50) X-Men Arcade - Welcome to Die!

Last edited by Creech; 05-07-2013 at 04:28 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:59 AM   #4
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Doug, notice how I put your name under mine to maintain the illusion of being the number one spot for as long as possible.... LOL!

Old 01-25-2013, 02:12 AM   #5
Barad
I found some Exotic Socks

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Doug, notice how I put your name under mine to maintain the illusion of being the number one spot for as long as possible.... LOL!

I was just about to comment on your superiority-ness over Doug lol his name should be first if you were to make the list alphabetical. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
R.I.P. Loot Cave

Old 01-25-2013, 02:19 AM   #6
Capn Doug
Community and Events Lead

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
Quote:
And here I was trying to figure out what to try and complete in the 1200g I have left before I hit 300k. I think I'm going to have to draw from this list... Mark of the Ninja, Wolfenstein, Chime... I think they just got bumped up in priority.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:22 AM   #7
A ZombieTwinkie

A ZombieTwinkie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Great list both on the Over Achiever and this one. Kudos to everyone who had a hand into getting this going/together.

*Props to G A C K T for the awesome sig*

Old 01-25-2013, 06:42 AM   #8
Ceris
にゃー?

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
So close! I have 1 on this list. I was hoping for 0 since I never play Arcades.

Why Minecraft, why?!
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #9
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I have 5... now I want more!

Old 01-25-2013, 02:57 PM   #10
Burning Karma

Send a message via MSN to Burning Karma

Burning Karma's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
KABOOM! Solid 10 here. At least I get the bronze award!

Creech, the South Park achievement is missing its name (Couch Potato). Right now, only the name of the game shows.

"Lived, lives, will live."
"Died, dies, will die."
Old 01-25-2013, 08:47 PM   #11
Capn Doug

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2
Well, I currently have double gold for these awards, but I'm thinking that double emerald should be my goal. Both lists have about 20 games that I just have no iterest in, so double diamond isn't really reasonable. I'm not really wanting to spend all that time and money on games I have no interest in just for bragging rights.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:09 PM   #12
Capn Doug

PSA: Two games from Arcade Crazy list are on sale from Jan 29th through February 4th.

Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue

Mega Man 9

Earthworm Jim HD is also supposed to be on sale according to the front page, though the price has not yet been reduced.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:14 PM   #13
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
PSA: Two games from Arcade Crazy list are on sale from Jan 29th through February 4th.

Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue

Mega Man 9

Earthworm Jim HD is also supposed to be on sale according to the front page, though the price has not yet been reduced.
They botched the news article, Earthworm Jim HD is on sale next week: http://majornelson.com/2013/01/29/co...arketplace-23/

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
Old 02-05-2013, 03:18 PM   #14
GR4V1G0R3

GR4V1G0R3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
currently at 18, mostly from the quirky list...lots of the games that i have from the list i've still not started though, and probably won't now i'm taking a break from xbox

was there another one for retails, because oddly i've got 18 of those as well...found it very odd that i have the same number from both lists

not going to enter for the awards though, too tired & lazy to make a post in the other thread, and with my console hiatus, i will not be getting any of the other any time soon

undoubtedly there will be some maniac who has the majority of them, and my hat is off to them

props to you guys for adding some fun & reason back into achievements though, have fun all participants....now i'm off to decide if i should go back to bed or play more deus ex on my PC

121 games completed
40 - RETAIL 27 - XBLA 50 - WP7 3 - GFWL1 WEB
Old 02-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #15
Didi Mau

Send a message via MSN to Didi Mau

CuriousJewbeard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm currently at 22, if I can get to 30 then I'll go for this as my first award! I'm doing much better at the arcade's list than retail, I have another 15 games that are in the list but I can't see me getting more than 10 of them (Luxor 2 isn't ever getting played again and I could live until I'm a hundred and still not have the skill for Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah!).

Worms 2 is another game currently on sale this week, but I'm not sure I want to pick it up where there's boosting involved...the list's achievement is a fast one but the 350g will be a bit more of a bore.

Last edited by Didi Mau; 02-05-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:23 AM   #16
Judge Bergan
The Judge

Judge Bergan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Green Thumb - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Sitting at 5 myself.

Microsoft Xbox MVP 2014

Xbox Ambassador - Level 14
Writer for Xboxgamer.me
Old 02-13-2013, 07:09 PM   #17
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
13, mostly from the quirky list, and pending verification.

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 55 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 10-5-2

Last edited by TriRock; 02-13-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #18
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriRock View Post
13, mostly from the quirky list, and pending verification.
Man you should have more with that 99% completion percentage and 300k gamerscore. I think I got +10 as well, just haven't had the time to submit them for the award.

Microsoft Fanboy:
Xbox One 500GB (Day One Edition <3) Xbox 360 4GB + 320GB (NTSC) Xbox 360 E 250GB (PAL)
Xbox 360 E 250GB (NTSC-J) Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP8) Windows 8.1 Pro
Old 02-13-2013, 08:30 PM   #19
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappe x360a View Post
Man you should have more with that 99% completion percentage and 300k gamerscore. I think I got +10 as well, just haven't had the time to submit them for the award.
I'm sorry. Please don't beat me anymore, master, me body is already so achy.

I just play more retail, and when I go for arcade, I usually pick only easy ones because I use them as fillers between retails.

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Old 02-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #21
Didi Mau

Been downloading a lot of demos to see if I like the remaining titles, and Wolfenstein 3D seems to be a delisted game- is this only in the UK or is it gone everywhere, and was this known by the creators of the list when they decided to include it? Seems a bit unfair to completionists to add a delisted game, especially when 99 achievements isn't enough to get the diamond award.

I actually do have the trial for the game thanks to downloading it a few years back, but I can't buy the game through it (which I think I remember reading was a workaround for some delisted titles).
Old 02-14-2013, 10:10 PM   #22
Capn Doug

The entry for Wolfenstein is still up on XBox.com, but there is no link to download it. I know that it was possible to download the game when the list was created (I double checked), so the removal must have been quite recent. Hopefully this is just a temporary glitch and it will be returned to the marketplace like Doom and the other ID games were.

If it is a permenant removal, I guess we will have to swap in a new achievement and remove Wolfenstein from the list.

Edit: Looks like the game was delisted two or three weeks ago. So not that long after the list went live.

Last edited by Capn Doug; 02-14-2013 at 10:24 PM.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #23
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
The entry for Wolfenstein is still up on XBox.com, but there is no link to download it. I know that it was possible to download the game when the list was created (I double checked), so the removal must have been quite recent. Hopefully this is just a temporary glitch and it will be returned to the marketplace like Doom and the other ID games were.

If it is a permenant removal, I guess we will have to swap in a new achievement and remove Wolfenstein from the list.

Edit: Looks like the game was delisted two or three weeks ago. So not that long after the list went live.
This is an inevitable occurrence, but a bit disappointing that it happened so quickly. Any suggestions on what to replace it with?

Old 02-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #24
Capn Doug

Quote:
This is an inevitable occurrence, but a bit disappointing that it happened so quickly. Any suggestions on what to replace it with?
The list of achievements that were removed for not being quirky enough or just not being as quirky as the achievements already on the list still exists. I'd wait until the end of February to swap it out, since I can't actually find any reason why the game was removed, so it may be temporary.

Uno - Bluff
Both Uno games are in quirky right now, and the other one seems to fit a little better.

Deadliest Warrior - That Was Sparta!
After seeing the amount of grinding required for this achievement, maybe it's a bit too annoying to be quirky. The same reference is in Mini Ninjas Adventures, so if we want it, it can come from there.

Banjo-Tooie - All Beaten Up
While the achievement has the potential to be quirky, it doesn't look like that many people do it the quirky way.

Torchlight - Only a Master of Evil
A great game, but the achievement itself is straight forward, and many other achievements have made the same reference.

Those were on the list but removed and could take Wolfenstein's place.

I'd think that "This is Sparta!" from Mini Ninjas Adventures would be a better fit than the one from Deadliest Warrior.

As a result, my suggestions would be:

Mini Ninjas Adventures - This is Sparta!
Kicking 100 enemies comes almost naturally over the course of the game and it references one of those stupid over the top movie moments that became exceedingly famous.

Torchlight - Only a Master of Evil
You don't need to do anything unusual to unlock this, since it is the achievement for beating the final boss. But in the end it's a great game and it's a reference that most people would know.

If there are any other suggestions, they would be welcome.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:47 AM   #25
Capn Doug

Oh, and Creech, there's one more little business matter that needs to be attended to....

Quote:
https://live.xbox.com/en-CA/Activity...20Doug%20x360a

I believe that puts me to 33.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:47 PM   #26
Didi Mau

Quote:
Some "quirky" achievements I can think of (and already have, because I'm a cheater like that):

The Maw- Six Meals a Day
Play during Maw's six meal times: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dunch, Dinner, and Midnight Feast.

Track and Field- Bird Catcher
Spear a bird!

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures: Episode 4: The Bogey Man- One Gnome Too Many
Dispose of a mythical character

The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai- The Peter Moore Achievement
Pay homage to one of our generation's greatest rock performances ever.

Who Wants To Be a Millionaire: Special Editions- It's easy when you know...
Walk away with nothing (single player game)

I would personally pick The Maw or Dishwasher out of that list, as I feel they're the most iconic titles and the games should be ones that everyone should play at least once.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #27
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Fighting Vipers - Skirt Destroyer

That makes it 14.

Old 03-01-2013, 05:34 AM   #28
Corrupt.
Everything in moderation

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 47 (more» ...)
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition - The Lie
Fighting Vipers - Skirt Destroyer

Puts me up to 15

Currently Working on: TY The Tasmanian Tiger (W8)

If anybody can help me with the 50 challenges on TY, then let me know. I will be so very grateful!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:19 AM   #29
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I have the following:

2Aqua: Naval Warfare - Wavebreaker
17) Dig Dug - Dig
13) Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Small Town, Deep Pockets
14) Deadlight - Never Gonna Give You Up
25) Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Beat a Better Mousetrap
35) Sealife Safari - Living Dinosaur
36) Shadow Complex - Walkin' on Water
42) The Simpsons Arcade - It Tastes Like Burning
46) UNO Rush - Party Planner
50) X-Men Arcade - Welcome to Die!

This qualifies me for the Bronze award.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Old 03-06-2013, 09:14 PM   #30
Darter

Darter1212's Gamercard
The only one I have from the hard side is from Hexic. I guess I'm not very talented.
Closed Thread