PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Card and Board > Carcassonne
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
lijnloos

lijnloos's Gamercard
Suddenly I need to buy the full game???

Ok, after I bought the full game on day 1 and playing about 180 games, I suddenly get the message I can't start a new game or select players because I have to buy the full game?
Anyone else have this problem or know a solution, without having to re-install (meaning I have to play the 180 games again in order to unlock the 200-games-played-achievement)???
Old 01-21-2013, 04:33 PM   #2
lijnloos

lijnloos's Gamercard
So, because I saw that the number of games (and other statistics) were saved under the leaderboard-option and I wasn't able to do anything, I took a shot and uninstalled/reinstalled today... but no luck, still that annoying message about me having to upgrade to full version. This is stupid!
Old 02-06-2013, 03:54 AM   #3
Hotdogmcgee

This happened to me as well. The game hung up on the loading screen, after a couple minutes of waiting I hit the windows button to get out it, which made the game FUBAR. Reinstalling didn't work. I deleted the game, took the battery out to restart the phone (just turning it off didn't work) and reinstalled. The game works now, but my progress of 81 games has been lost.
Hotdogmcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #4
exozetgames

Hi guys,

We are trying to figure out what causes this problem. Its most likely an Xbox Live issue. Could you let us know which devices and OS you are using?
exozetgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:37 PM   #5
smrnov

Smrnov's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   GSL 11 Winner   GSL 11 MVP   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
This is happening to me as well. I purchased the full game awhile ago, but now when I try to play online, I get the message that I must purchase the full game, but I can't purchase it again.

I have a Nokia 920 windows 8 phone.
smrnov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #6
Buckswana

Buckswana's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Had the exact same issue on my Samsung Focus WP7. Reinstalling did nothing except lose all of my progress (was hoping it was saved server side; it's not). Was able to install and get it working properly on my Nokia 920 WP8, but have to start from scratch, which is really frustrating with the time involved. Seemed to start with the last patch that was released.

1st in World w/100+ completions in Retail, XBLA & WP games
Buckswana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 07:58 PM   #7
nfgmusicPaul

nfgmusicPaul's Gamercard
same problem here. I've emailed Exozet about it already on Friday. I've tried reinstalling it on both my WP7 and WP8 and its a trial mode on both. It seems like an Xbox live issue.
Old 07-19-2014, 07:16 AM   #8
EmDee-Gee

EmDeeGee's Gamercard
Same problem here. Unfortunately, I only found out after the delisting of this game, so a reinstall is never going to happen anymore.

Oddly enough, I was still able to get the Ring Ring achievement when it was saying I had the trial version. Annoying!

For what it's worth: bought it on my HTC 8X OS Windows 8.0, also downloaded it on my LG Optimus 7 OS Windows 7.8. Turns out that was the smart thing to do, 'cause it's gone from the Marketplace now. Haven't got it on my HTC anymore, so the problems are on my LG Optimus 7.
EmDee-Gee is offline   Reply With Quote