PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 12:38 AM   #1
Ezhno

Send a message via ICQ to Ezhno Send a message via AIM to Ezhno Send a message via MSN to Ezhno Send a message via Yahoo to Ezhno Send a message via Skype™ to Ezhno

Sirezhno's Gamercard
Question Can't Edit Account

Hi, I looked through the other forums and didn't see anywhere that looked like a better place to post this so I hope it's in the right place. That said, I read the account FAQ and it says that I should be able to edit my details at 5 posts which I now have but I still can not edit anything. Is there a reason for this? How can I get it fixed?

Any help is appreciated.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:41 AM   #2
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Make a sixth post and then try.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:10 AM   #3
Ezhno

Send a message via ICQ to Ezhno Send a message via AIM to Ezhno Send a message via MSN to Ezhno Send a message via Yahoo to Ezhno Send a message via Skype™ to Ezhno

Sirezhno's Gamercard
That post was my sixth post, it still was not enabled. After doing other stuff for a while and coming back it worked. Maybe it just takes time.
Closed Thread