PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-19-2013, 04:32 AM   #1
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
One game you never want on your Gamertag

What is the one game on the 360 that you would never put on your Gamertag, more than any other? It could be any game, and for any reason.

For me it will always be Avatar: The Burning Earth. This game is infamous for being the easiest 1000 you can get in the shortest amount of time possible. I don't ever want it going anywhere near my 360, let alone on my GT. I'd honestly rather play Hannah Montana or My Horse And Me 2, because at least those require some sort of effort.

Again, list any game you want for whatever reason, be it the difficulty, leaderboard achievements, unobtainable achievements, whatever. I just ask that everyone list only one game. I look forward to reading everyone's responses .
Death Metal Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:39 AM   #2
EMP

MaGiC MaN TJ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Viva Pinata, I have under 100G for it and im stuck with it. And LOTR Conquest. Game was good but the achievements sucked for it.

→The Xbox One is freakin Awesome ←
All generalizations are false, including this one.
~ Xbox One | Day One ~
EMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:39 AM   #3
KillerBEA
Lords Are Coming

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
GRAW Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Mainly because my backlog is too huge to work on a leaderboard achievement. The end goal line is always moving further and further away. I don't want to make that kind of investment when I have a backlog easily over 150 games big. I also don't like the game very much, if I liked the game I wouldn't care at all. On top of that I have Quake 4 on my list that I have to at least attempt someday.

If its just difficult I will still try it eventually.

Thanks for the signature Slaughter.
[Youtube] [MAL] [Blog] [Twitch] [Extra Life]

Last edited by KillerBEA; 01-19-2013 at 04:43 AM.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:51 AM   #4
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Skyrim or Arkham City. Nephew played Arkham not me I have 6 achivements on that game. Skyrim played it didn't like it I have 1 achivement on it.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:10 AM   #5
DOOKH8R

DOOKH8R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 4   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Blackwater
Old 01-19-2013, 05:19 AM   #6
StayonTarget
Goggles Anybody?

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Any game that I won't bother to 600+ point.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:34 AM   #7
Theatreboi17

Theatreboi1422's Gamercard
Let's see... Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, LOTR Conquest, and RAGE... Yeah Those games sucked...
Theatreboi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:00 AM   #8
EmporerDragon

EmporerDragon's Gamercard

Anything Madden. I have never liked the series or the sport and never will.
Old 01-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #9
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Besides any game with cancelled multiplayer servers or unobtainable achievements, I'd also have to go with Avatar: The Burning Earth. I will always refuse to play that game, regardless of how easy it is to nab all the achievements (as I'm more about quality than quantity).

Rayman Raving Rabbids is also an honorable (or unhonorable) mention.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:23 AM   #10
Capn Doug
Community and Events Lead

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - rekikire   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
I'm going to go with GRAW or Luxor 2 for the same reason: Difficult achievements that have values not divisible by 5. I'm fine with hard games and hard achievements. Heck, I'm even fine with indivisible achievements, since completing the game will put you back to normal, but when the game is going to put that stain on your tag long term, it is a problem for me.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:01 AM   #11
master_shake_350

Send a message via MSN to master_shake_350 Send a message via Skype™ to master_shake_350

a box of fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Avatar: The Burning Earth, as achieving 1k in it is super quick.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #12
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Hannah Montana & My Horse and Me 2.. Avatar is an exception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
R.I.P. Loot Cave

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:12 PM   #13
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by master_shake_350 View Post
Avatar: The Burning Earth, as achieving 1k in it is super quick.
I have it on my tag and I love it!

Hannah Montana and My Horse and Me 2. I always think of Minty's sig when I see those games.

Michigan Members Unite!
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #14
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Hannah Montana or My Horse and Me 2. Yeah I have done Avatar, but I would be more embarrassed by those 2. But only just.

Looking for people to join me in an epic Minecraft build once again. Its in creative, so if you are interested, message me for details.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #15
TheFlusher

Ultimate Namor's Gamercard
Final Fantasy 11 -- Online game. Easy as that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Latest 100% Retail: Far Cry 3
Latest 100% Arcade: Poker Night 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TheFlusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #16
Cima al Mondo

Cima al Mondo's Gamercard
Personally I am not really ashamed of any game, mainly because it is just a game. I would play avatar but I would actually play the game. Even after I got all the achievements. I only look at achievements as a way to carry on the replay value. However I would hate to have a game where it is impossible to get all of the achievements. I cannot stand not being able to get that 100%.
Cima al Mondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:43 PM   #17
Reytrill

Reytrill's Gamercard
defenitley hannah montana but theres also a couple games any game that i cant complete 100% and i dont really care much for sports games like:basketball,soccer,tennis,golf,football ooohh lets not forget fighting games oh my im sure we all know about those ridiciously isane achievements big ups for the gamers that have completed some of those hard ones that the rest of us cant like: mk vs. dc,mortal kombat,street fighter IV,marvel vs. capcom,d.o.a. and games like that im just not that great and dont have the patience for all that. ill play them but not in my main account
Reytrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:45 PM   #18
Skorpion XBA
RIP Travis

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
I'm not ashamed of any game really. If I could take one off it would be Luxor 2. It got really difficult and it screwed up my even GS. I had to play another game with odd point achievements just to even it out again.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #19
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Ravisher View Post
I'm not ashamed of any game really. If I could take one off it would be Luxor 2. It got really difficult and it screwed up my even GS. I had to play another game with odd point achievements just to even it out again.
Well I'm not particularly asking for games someone would be ashamed of, although that is an option if someone chooses to list it. I'm more asking of a game you've seen/read about/watched a review of or whatever and just thought to yourself "Man, I never want to play this shit" LOL.
Death Metal Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #20
Snow Day

Yukta's Gamercard
Viva Piņata T.I.P
Kind of a crappy game and an embarrassment to me.
Although I'm not sure I actually played it on my account.
Snow Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #21
Jimbo76

Jimbo76's Gamercard
Hannah Montana the Movie. I would be so embarrassed to have that on my card. makes me chuckle when I see 30 something year old dudes with a platinum trophy for it.

Jimbo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:23 PM   #22
Skorpion XBA
RIP Travis

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Metal Jim View Post
Well I'm not particularly asking for games someone would be ashamed of, although that is an option if someone chooses to list it. I'm more asking of a game you've seen/read about/watched a review of or whatever and just thought to yourself "Man, I never want to play this shit" LOL.
In that case Hellboy: Science of Evil. I know there are games on my tag that I'll never 100%, but for a game to have DLC that was never released part of the original 1000GS is rediculous, almost funny. Knowing that I could never get the 100% would taunt me.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:31 PM   #23
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
Hannah Montana the Movie. I would be so embarrassed to have that on my card. makes me chuckle when I see 30 something year old dudes with a platinum trophy for it.
Takes a man to 1k that game and not be embarrassed about it. That's why it's on my list.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:54 PM   #24
bigbear2face

bigbear2face's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Takes a man to 1k that game and not be embarrassed about it. That's why it's on my list.

I guess I'm not a man then because the only way I'll ever have that on my list is if I'm participating in a GSL (in which case I couldn't care less what is or isn't on my list).

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130

Quote:
"You looked inside me and saw hatred. That is not victory. Victory would have been a good Dalek." -The Doctor
"I am not a good Dalek. You are a good Dalek." -Rusty
bigbear2face is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:53 PM   #25
hupheryspangler

hupheryspangler's Gamercard
IDGAF what game is on my card as long as I can complete it.

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe was accidentally added by my kid and I'll never be able to do the pro move challenges because I hate fighting games and don't want to spend the time developing the skill needed to finish it.

The music games are hard for me as well and I won't add any more. I can do most of the achievements save some of the 5 star every song achievements like in GH3. I can play well on expert, but don't have the skill 5 star some of the crazier songs like TTFAF.
hupheryspangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #26
Iceskater101

iceskater101's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Bayonetta, wasn't my kind of game and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. I borrowed from a friend and then he wanted it back, so I gave it backa and I only have one or two achievements from that game.

credits to DEG23
Iceskater101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:26 PM   #27
runswithscissors

silverstorm55's Gamercard
Hannah montana - cannot stand her, I wouldnt play that game if I was paid to do it. I just wouldn't put myself (and my xbox) through such inhumane torture...
Old 01-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #28
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear2face View Post
I guess I'm not a man then because the only way I'll ever have that on my list is if I'm participating in a GSL (in which case I couldn't care less what is or isn't on my list).
It's on my list because I was in a GSL. And we won, so I can accept having it on there
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:55 PM   #29
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
Hannah montana - cannot stand her, I wouldnt play that game if I was paid to do it. I just wouldn't put myself (and my xbox) through such inhumane torture...
Now wait a sec....you're saying you wouldn't play a game if someone paid you too? Umm if someone wants to throw a couple of $$$ my way i'd gladly play Hannah Montana or any other game you like.

Michigan Members Unite!
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:02 AM   #30
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
Now wait a sec....you're saying you wouldn't play a game if someone paid you too? Umm if someone wants to throw a couple of $$$ my way i'd gladly play Hannah Montana or any other game you like.
I didn't get paid and I played it... I also enjoyed it somewhat near the end...

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote