PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > NASCAR The Game: Inside Line
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-20-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
YaSherif

YaSherif's Gamercard
What do you guys think about the new Patch

So the patch got released Jan 18 2013. I've been on the game a lot since. I luv it when its running well, but at the same time it sure has a lot of problems. What do you guys/gals think???

http://youtu.be/Rfp0p18zTvo

Old 01-22-2013, 09:00 AM   #2
AlienLocust

Alien Locust's Gamercard
I'll be honest, I've played the previous Nascar games from EA, and last years mess known as NTG: 2011. I bought this game at launch, and have deemed it unplayable since. I made the agreement with myself that if this patch was a total failure, I would finally trade in my copy of NTG:IL, and never buy a Nascar game from this developer again.

Now that is out of the way, since the patch, I have been very pleased with the progress. don't get me wrong it didn't 100% make everything better, but at least the online is playable again, and the single player seems to be improved.

The online lobby fix was one of the most needed improvements with it now only placing you in a race lobby that is NOT in progress, that was great. The online gameplay still can come across as glitchy at times, but no where near as bad as what it was, so that is an improvement. For single player, the AI seems to be more aggressive, but drive much better lines, and they even can improvise their own pit strategies, a welcomed addition. Leaders will pass lapped cars without hesitation now, which is fantastically the way it should be.

I want to believe in this game, and company because I do believe the flat out physics of the game is one of the best for a racing game. Just all these small bugs that are put into the game is outrageous, and needs a better testing team to sort through this before release.
AlienLocust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:25 AM   #3
thewyseone

pitting at talledega is very messed up now,at least on split screen.player cars will stop on pit road ,up against pit wall or in pit space ahead,me and my freind was playing today and we stopped side by side in same pit.one time he blew through his stall and off pit road,screwing him over from pitting,he was almost empty as the beeper was beeping.

and whats with having to buy the new cars,what a rip off for a plague filled game.

at infineon we ran like 22 laps,nobody went a lap down due to cautions but there was cars on the lead lap 6 minutes behind(champion level).lap times are like 1 20.......

havent noticed cars getting the wave around when the leader dont pit for a while.wave arounds are only if leader pits.

i seriously hope they never make another nascar game ever again,they should be class actioned along with nascar for allowing such trash to be made.eurotechnix,i say eurotrashhicks.

as for more agressive AI,i was driven into a few times at helladega today,more than usual,infineon is the same,cars driving you out into the grass on the uphill section,same as usual.

pit stops DO NOT take 18 seconds,if you want a splash it should be by seconds,not 8 seconds only.oh and on split screen if you pit running on E and select splash of gas,it fills you up?!?!?!?!?!?!

btw,me and my freind will always run championship difficulty with wear at X4.we hold our own at plate tracks and infineon but everywhere else.not so good.

thewyseone is offline   Reply With Quote