PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Race Driver: GRID
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-22-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Race Driver: GRID Roadmap

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10
-Offline: 45 Achievements - 850
-Online: 5 Achievements - 150
-Approximate amount of time to 1000 : 30-40 hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: One for GRID World
-Number of missable achievements: None
-Do cheat codes disable achievements? No Cheats
-Does difficulty affect achievements? Yes, you need to win an event on 5 star difficulty
-Glitchy achievements: None
-Unobtainable achievements: Gotta Drive 'Em All (Unlockable through other means)
-Extra equipment needed? USB Stick

Welcome to Race Driver: GRID, the newest addition to the TOCA racing series. This game blends various driving types together all in one game and does a great job at, this includes, GT Super sports, drifting, touge, open wheel and even demolition derby as well as the glorious 24 Hours of Le Mans. The game features a great variant of cars to make each event perfect which are set over three regions; United States, Europe & Japan. GRID also introduces the famous Flashback feature and is heavily focused on racing for teams/contracts.

Gotta Drive 'Em All
First off, I will start with this achievement as with the latest patch, it has made this achievement permanently unobtainable through a glitch in the games car count, but there is still a way to unlock it. Follow the link below to see how, you will need a USB and will be playing around with your save file. Link

GRID World
In the games primary mode, you will end up reaching the top of both the driver and team leaderboards, you will constantly be hiring new and better teammates as you unlock them, you will need to win every event thus achieve all the trophy's and you will buy and sell constantly to keep on top of credits.

Miscellaneous
The game has more miscellaneous achievements than any other type, most of them being fairly straight forward as they will naturally come through just playing the game and progression through the GRID's Career (GRID World.)
Achievements include; Get a car airborne for 1 second, finish the cross line in reverse and win, be involved in a 10 car pile-up, reach 200mph, lap an opponent, buy a car, use flashback, destroy your car, race at ever location, win various types of events etc. Some of these can only be unlocked in GRID World, others in Race day and multiplayer but they are all specified in the description.

Difficult Misc
These achievements are not necessarily "hard" but are slightly more difficult compared to the others and a few of these may give the average racer some trouble and you will have to go out of your way to get some of these so the following may require some extra effort and I'll provide tips.

-Drift your car for 5 seconds - First practice and master drifting, then pick a muscle car on one of the Yokohama tracks in Freestyle Drift within Race Day mode and start a drift around the huge bends that go around the corners, you'll have this within a few attempts at most.

-Get a 50x Drift Multiplier - This is all about keeping the combo going until you hit 50, choose the same setting as before but here you want to switch around corners constantly to keep your combo going and keep those drifts consistent.

-Win a Touge event on 5 star difficulty level - This can be tough as you are racing on narrow corners, up and downhill but there is one event that can be won quite easily after a few attempts of learning the track. Go into Race Day and Race Day, select the Nissan Skyline GT-R on Mount Haruna, Foothills and this will be the easiest set up to win this on Extreme.

-Complete a lap of Okatama Grand Circuit in under 90 seconds - This is by far the most difficult achievement in the game and unless you're a an experienced racer, this will take a lot of practice but is still doable. Apart from watching videos to get an idea on how to beat the track in 1:30, it is also ideal to choose the Audi R10, some people may find it easier to use the Mazda 787B depending on your driving, whatever suits you best. You have to do this in GRID World, so after choosing your car pick test mode and give it some solid attempts.

Multiplayer

You need to win 5 races for 2 of the achievements, you can create a custom race and have a friend join and trade wins. The other multiplayer achievement is to beat a developer or anyone who has beaten one. This of course is a viral achievement and by now everyone will have. The final two achievements are to reach the rank of Elite (1200 points) & Legend (2000 points.)

The quickest way to reach 2000 points is to trade wins with a friend in ranked matches by setting the game to Japan, Downhill Drift Festival. You need to set the race length, damage and collisions on for maximum points, this is providing you do not damage your car, crash or hit anything. Seeing as the track is one, sort downhill route, you will not have any trouble. Check the Achievement Trading Thread to find people to trade wins with.

Thanks for reading.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Last edited by Barad; 01-31-2013 at 03:46 AM.
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:45 AM   #2
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Nice, was thinking of renting this and it's nice to see that I can get the online achievements too as I wasn't sure! Will be adding this to the rental list now.

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:18 PM   #3
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbaLaBamba View Post
Nice, was thinking of renting this and it's nice to see that I can get the online achievements too as I wasn't sure! Will be adding this to the rental list now.

You know if one person looks at this road map then I'm glad I made it! Yeah definitely pick it up for the price you can get it today. Personally one of the best all round racers on the 360.

---

Old 01-24-2013, 09:10 PM   #4
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
You know if one person looks at this road map then I'm glad I made it! Yeah definitely pick it up for the price you can get it today. Personally one of the best all round racers on the 360.
I actually bought it today, GAME were doing 2 for 10 so picked this up amongst a couple of others. I can't seem to get it for a fiver or less on eBay, so why not?

And yeah thanks, will use this so I can get the 1000G hopefully!

Old 01-24-2013, 09:39 PM   #5
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbaLaBamba View Post
I actually bought it today, GAME were doing 2 for 10 so picked this up amongst a couple of others. I can't seem to get it for a fiver or less on eBay, so why not?

And yeah thanks, will use this so I can get the 1000G hopefully!
Haha I was GAME yesterday and picked up Rainbow Six Vegas 2 & Deus Ex in the 2 for 10 section too! Love it..

If you can still manage to find a boosting partner you should be fine.

---

Old 01-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #6
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Haha I was GAME yesterday and picked up Rainbow Six Vegas 2 & Deus Ex in the 2 for 10 section too! Love it..

If you can still manage to find a boosting partner you should be fine.
I've picked up this game, Tomb Raider Underworld and Saints 1/2!

I'm sure I can drag a friend in to this, they'll be so pleased!

Old 01-31-2013, 03:29 AM   #7
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member DEG23 and has been published as the Official x360a.org Roadmap! The link to the Official Roadmap is here:

Official x360a.org Race Driver: GRID Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

Take everything away from me, silent angel.
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:47 AM   #8
Barad
High on Life

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
Congratulations!

This Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member DEG23 and has been published as the Official x360a.org Roadmap! The link to the Official Roadmap is here:

Official x360a.org Race Driver: GRID Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

That's brilliant cheers Kairi!

---