PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dragon's Dogma > Dark Arisen
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-23-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
XxStuartxX 1990

iRenegadeknight's Gamercard
Dark Arisen Trailer.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
cutterk73

cutterk73's Gamercard
excited for this!!!!!!!

cutterk73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #3
cutterk73

cutterk73's Gamercard
Dragon's Dogma's Dark Arisen expansion will arrive on April 23 and 26 in North America and Europe, respectively. This follows a reveal on Monday that the game would arrive in Japan on April 25. The $40 expansion will be available at retail in North America and Europe, as well as a digitally distributed title on the PlayStation Network. Dark Arisen sounds more like a relaunch of Dragon's Dogma, as it includes the full game, with travel improvements and "a more intuitive menu system." For those who already own Dragon's Dogma, the game provides the extra weapons and quests, allowing their old save data to be used with the new interface. For the experienced quester, the game also includes further bonuses for those who previously owned Dragon's Dogma, as they'll receive "100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones and the Gransys Armour Pack consisting of six brand new costumes for free."

but will there be all new achievements?

Old 01-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #4
Milk Viper

MILK VIPER's Gamercard
Saw this earlier, very happy to jump back in.
Milk Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:07 PM   #5
cutterk73

cutterk73's Gamercard
kinda taken aback really..thought this was going to be your run of the mill dlc..had no idea they were going to redo the whole damn game..well i really havent been keeping up..

Old 01-23-2013, 09:02 PM   #6
SuNuS

SuNuS's Gamercard
I am SO looking forward to meeting the nice fellow at the end of that trailer!

Great excuse to replay this fantastic game!

Sig by Gackt
SuNuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:24 AM   #7
JaxTH

jaxth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
So I'm kind confused, is this just an expansion pack meaning you need the original game and people who pick up the Dark Arisen disc can just play that (Like the GTA IV DLC disc) or does Dark Arisen actually have Dragon's Dogma and all its DLC on the disc as well meaning that picking up Dragon's Dogma is effectively useless once this comes out?

Friggin SEGA fanboy FOR LIFE!!!

My Achievement Guides & Roadmaps:

Retail
Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Arcade
Space Channel 5: Part 2 Sonic CD Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 NiGHTS Into Dreams... Sonic the Fighters
JaxTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:32 AM   #8
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm really looking forward to this. I enjoyed Dragon's Dogma when I played it last year. So jumping back in sounds exciting. I too am wondering if this is going to count as a new game with a new achievement list. If not then I'll just download it off the marketplace. Either way it looks fantastic.

Completed: 68 Retail Games and 6 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:28 PM   #9
XxStuartxX 1990

iRenegadeknight's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxTH View Post
So I'm kind confused, is this just an expansion pack meaning you need the original game and people who pick up the Dark Arisen disc can just play that (Like the GTA IV DLC disc) or does Dark Arisen actually have Dragon's Dogma and all its DLC on the disc as well meaning that picking up Dragon's Dogma is effectively useless once this comes out?

I think its going to be a stand alone title, it origionally billed as DLC, but they said something about having no hooks in the main game at all, for it to attach to so it is only coming out at retail, but if this means it'll come with a modified origional game with hooks, or just the expansion, I don't know myself.

I've preordered anyway, 16 something from shopto.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:41 AM   #10
xXx3NIGM4xXx

xXx3NIGM4xXx's Gamercard
As I understand it, it's an expansion - presumed to be $20 - packaged with the original game. The total price would be $40. If my understanding is correct, that really pisses me off. I want the Dark Arisen expansion, but I'm not going to purchase the whole game again just to get it; I already own it! They're not releasing the expansion as DLC, which isn't surprising considering it's Capcom - the kings of the "Super Turbo" edition.

If I'm misunderstanding the way they're releasing the Dark Arisen expansion, I'd love to hear how I can get the expansion for $20 stand alone.
xXx3NIGM4xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #11
K one

Loschen Sie's Gamercard
Wait 6 months and buy it used.

"Don't believe in the you that I believe in. Believe in the you that you believe in." - TTGL
Great words to live by. But I go with. "Do your best at everything. Always be strong, be fierce, and don't let others hold you back. Most of all don't hold yourself back." - K
K one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:57 AM   #12
Xathlak

Xathlak's Gamercard
I'm a little unsure on the bonus stuff. Is it only for people that have played the original version of DD, or will everyone who buys the new one get the bonus stuff?
Old 03-18-2013, 02:12 AM   #13
Jinkkai

Ripsaw monkey's Gamercard
Re-playing the first one to get ready for this one!
Jinkkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:24 AM   #14
metallicorphan

metallicorphan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinkkai View Post
Re-playing the first one to get ready for this one!
should of just waited to replay the game when Dark Arisen is out with the full game coming with it and the DLC is not available separately,plus there is a chance that there maybe a new achievement list like the usual updated re-releases of Capcom games

I've had many questions about 'The Amazing World of Gumball' gamerpic,it was part of a competition on the XBL UK dashboard a couple of years ago(download to enter kinda thing),and they don't seem to be available for normal download at all,and the competition(which i didn't win)has obviously ended
metallicorphan is offline   Reply With Quote