PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Cave
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-23-2013, 11:19 PM   #1
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Stuck on carnival puzzles.

I have two left, the weight guesser and spin the wheel. I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do for either of them, although I believe the Xavetar has something to do with spin the wheel (because the colors it gives randomly when you get a fortune matches the wheel colors).
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:39 PM   #2
rockXtasy

rockXtasy's Gamercard
You need to ride the carousel to the top left and there is a fuse for both the Xavetar and then the carnies to get the sledgehammer. Have someone turn off the power on the top left to get the fuse and then put it into the Xavetar spot. Then he'll tell you what color to guess. After then have someone turn off the power and then put the fuse in the spot above the carnies. And then you'll have your sledgehammer. Hope this helps
rockXtasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:22 AM   #3
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockXtasy View Post
You need to ride the carousel to the top left and there is a fuse for both the Xavetar and then the carnies to get the sledgehammer. Have someone turn off the power on the top left to get the fuse and then put it into the Xavetar spot. Then he'll tell you what color to guess. After then have someone turn off the power and then put the fuse in the spot above the carnies. And then you'll have your sledgehammer. Hope this helps
Did you.. even read what I said? I already have the Xavetar running, for one thing, and the "sledgehammer" isn't really needed for spinning the wheel or guessing your weight. That's for testing your strength, which I already did.

Doesn't matter now, since I figured it out on my own. For people that are actually stuck on this, I'll explain how I did it.

For spinning the wheel: You do need to have the Xavetar on for this. Have one of your characters go to the wheel to get ready to spin, then have another talk to the Xavetar to get a fortune. Whichever color that displays from the fortune, switch back to the character near the wheel, pick the color then quickly spin the wheel to get the ticket.

For guessing weight: If you go right from the weight guesser, and down, you'll find a magician that "makes things disappear", but it only lasts around 30 seconds. Take one of the heavy objects (either the barbell, or the sledgehammer) to him, and have him make it disappear (make sure you remove the cupcake on the table first), then quickly go to the weight guesser. He'll guess the weight wrong, and you'll have your ticket.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:39 AM   #4
rockXtasy

rockXtasy's Gamercard
Yeah, I totally misread that, my bad
rockXtasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #5
Mike Conno

orig mike conno's Gamercard
Thanks, I came here with exactly the same problem and you saved me from a post... although I'm posting a reply, so.... never mind. Thanks
Mike Conno is offline   Reply With Quote