Old 02-11-2013, 05:20 AM   #91
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Monk View Post
Much, thanks.

Considering your Bronie status and quote in regards to "doing 13 year olds", no matter the context, I don't know if you can best represent this viewpoint.

There are reasons as to why drawn art can arouse the same feelings in someone as any other visual form could.

Things being round help. A blue sky character designer will tell you that the practices that they use to add curves to an object to make it sleeker, attractive, powerful or to draw the eyes first to a place on a page or panel are also the same practices they use in order to make a female character that has appeal to the viewer. Sometimes it's not about big breasts, perfect thighs or a flat stomach. It's instead about proportion, the golden ratio, design stability or the negative space associated with a toned midsection and openness and invitation for something that, uh, generally isn't.

That and everyone, everyone objectifies women. Even other women. We are a collection of parts first that may, may blob into something more meaningful.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20225...-sex-life.html

#4 on that page, not the safest for work.
I read that article and found it very strange. Maybe I'm just strange, but I've never felt/thought any of the things listed in it...

However, I can say that I much prefer a nice balanced ratio over any one particular thing, but that applies to everything, it has nothing to do with women in particular. Again, maybe I'm just strange... but it seems pretty normal to me.

I have to say, though. Liking pictures of pretty women or women in games simply can't be compared to real women because pictures, etc. are inanimate objects. Real women are people and that brings along with it a LOT of other factors. I wouldn't judge any person for choosing the object over a real person. You can't just turn a person off or put them away, being with someone else brings with it a lot of responsibilities, if you're not ready for that, what's wrong with choosing a different medium? Some people may simply never have an interest and that's fine, too. Again, this can apply to a lot of things. Just my opinion, or a little bit of it, anyway.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #92
BooseyGirl
Banned User

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post
I read that article and found it very strange. Maybe I'm just strange, but I've never felt/thought any of the things listed in it...

However, I can say that I much prefer a nice balanced ratio over any one particular thing, but that applies to everything, it has nothing to do with women in particular. Again, maybe I'm just strange... but it seems pretty normal to me.

I have to say, though. Liking pictures of pretty women or women in games simply can't be compared to real women because pictures, etc. are inanimate objects. Real women are people and that brings along with it a LOT of other factors. I wouldn't judge any person for choosing the object over a real person. You can't just turn a person off or put them away, being with someone else brings with it a lot of responsibilities, if you're not ready for that, what's wrong with choosing a different medium? Some people may simply never have an interest and that's fine, too. Again, this can apply to a lot of things. Just my opinion, or a little bit of it, anyway.
You're not strange at all, because I pretty much feel the exact same way. I read the article and didn't agree with a single written word. It may be true for some people but others don't have those types of opinions. Sure we may all have "stereotypes" that we refer back to in our own minds and think about, but I've never thought that a woman was an idiot because she dressed sexy, maybe jealous but definitely NOT an idiot.
BooseyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #93
II Mortis II

Mortis x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Stomper View Post
Racist.

You can unlearn racism. You can't unlearn paedophilia.

That and witchhunts for paedophiles are all too common.
too true. There's a special place reserved in hell for pedophiles... hell and prison.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #94
bigbear2face

bigbear2face's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Quote:
There are reasons as to why drawn art can arouse the same feelings in someone as any other visual form could.

Things being round help. A blue sky character designer will tell you that the practices that they use to add curves to an object to make it sleeker, attractive, powerful or to draw the eyes first to a place on a page or panel are also the same practices they use in order to make a female character that has appeal to the viewer. Sometimes it's not about big breasts, perfect thighs or a flat stomach. It's instead about proportion, the golden ratio, design stability or the negative space associated with a toned midsection and openness and invitation for something that, uh, generally isn't.

Symmetry is also a major unconscious decider of what we do and don't find attractive. Tests show that people, without realizing it, tend to find people with properly symmetrical faces much more attractive. Drawn art almost always presents us with characters with perfectly symmetrical faces, something almost impossible to find in real life.

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130
bigbear2face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:49 PM   #95
Gorilla Stomper

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by II Mortis II View Post
too true. There's a special place reserved in hell for pedophiles... hell and prison.
That's dependent on whether they act on their desires. Some don't.

When you do, you get upgraded to the "child molester" tier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
Yeah you're right anime is stupid and for dudes with tiny dicks.
Gorilla Stomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:24 AM   #96
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Quote:
I didn't accuse you of being pedophiliac. But if that's your first thought in response to my reply it might be time for some re-evaluation.
Yep, you weren't trying to say anything by bringing it up. You did it for no reason whatsoever. Actually, you even forgot you put it there because you weren't implying anything. Just to paraphrase, you totally did not say "if he quaks like a pedophile..." or anything of the sort.

Quote:
The joke predates any song
>Knew it was a joke
>Still takes it at face value

Quote:
if you're going to hold the torch of Bronyism
That's another thing, please stop labeling me. I don't use any retard names when referring to me liking something, not a "trekkie", "otaku", "metalhead", "hiphophead", etc. because you're better off just saying you're a retard that likes [insert whatever].
I'm an atheist but that doesn't mean I'm apart of the Atheist of America group or that I do any organized activities at all with people that don't practice any type of religion.
Although I guess labelling me something that basically means "weirdo middle-aged man that likes a cartoon for little girls" is easiar to link with pedophillia.
Which goes without saying you have no idea what my age or gender is, so I could be a 15 year old girl.
Now if someone of the Muslim faith told me they hated America I wouldn't immediately jump to the conclusion he's a terrorist.

Quote:
But yes, if someone had a racist joke in their sig and they were in a discussion that used, say, slave metaphors in a n econcomic sense, I'd probably call them out, too.
"What if" scenarios are the best because anyone could make themselves look good in those.
Lets go back to what he and then I said but instead replace woman with sodas.
Him:"I don't understand how anyone could like Coke"
Me:"Because it's basically the same as Pepsi, people like what they like"
Which is 100% accurate and I wasn't wrong in the slightest in my post.
Nowhere in my post did I mention age or sexual intercorse which makes my sig irrelevant.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:42 AM   #97
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
Yep, you weren't trying to say anything by bringing it up. You did it for no reason whatsoever. Actually, you even forgot you put it there because you weren't implying anything. Just to paraphrase, you totally did not say "if he quaks like a pedophile..." or anything of the sort.

>Knew it was a joke

That's another thing, please stop labeling me. I don't use any retard names when referring to me liking something, not a "trekkie", "otaku", "metalhead", "hiphophead", etc. because you're better off just saying you're a retard that likes [insert whatever].
I'm an atheist but that doesn't mean I'm apart of the Atheist of America group or that I do any organized activities at all with people that don't practice any type of religion.
Although I guess labelling me something that basically means "weirdo middle-aged man that likes a cartoon for little girls" is easiar to link with pedophillia.
Which goes without saying you have no idea what my age or gender is, so I could be a 15 year old girl.
Now if someone of the Muslim faith told me they hated America I wouldn't immediately jump to the conclusion he's a terrorist.

"What if" scenarios are the best because anyone could make themselves look good in those.
Nowhere in my post did I mention age or sexual intercorse which makes my sig irrelevant.
If you really are a fifteen year old girl Monk and I will totally buy you beer this weekend. Just saying.

On a serious note, the pony going through Portals in your signature is excellent, I might have to steal that idea and fit it into my theme.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:31 AM   #98
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
If you really are a fifteen year old girl Monk and I will totally buy you beer this weekend. Just saying.

On a serious note, the pony going through Portals in your signature is excellent, I might have to steal that idea and fit it into my theme.
Monk is only 15? Not that it matters any but she's much smarter than a 15 year old in my mind's eye, not to mention she's very knowlegable on many things I don't even have a clue about.

Anyhow Mr. White, I'm just messing with ya here!
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:34 AM   #99
WalterWhite

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delow317 View Post
Monk is only 15? Not that it matters any but she's much smarter than a 15 year old in my mind's eye, not to mention she's very knowlegable on many things I don't even have a clue about.

No, I was jokingly being a creep to the other person who posted. I didn't know Monk was a girl until a few days ago actually.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:39 AM   #100
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
No, I was jokingly being a creep to the other person who posted. I didn't know Monk was a girl until a few days ago actually.
Oh I was just being sarcastic myself. I knew you were joking bro.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:05 AM   #101
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:

I don't drink and never will.

Bill meth goes in portal, money comes out?

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
Old 02-12-2013, 04:32 AM   #102
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
I don't drink and never will.
Shame. If you had a drinking problem it could have been an excuse for your unnatural creepy love for My Little Pony.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:17 AM   #103
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooseyGirl View Post
You're not strange at all, because I pretty much feel the exact same way. I read the article and didn't agree with a single written word. It may be true for some people but others don't have those types of opinions. Sure we may all have "stereotypes" that we refer back to in our own minds and think about, but I've never thought that a woman was an idiot because she dressed sexy, maybe jealous but definitely NOT an idiot.
Thanks! Glad to know I'm not alone in thinking that. I think the problem with stuff like that is that the author often forgets that, as similar as we may seem at times and in some cases may really be, everybody is different and what works for some people doesn't work for others, so you can't just group us all together and expect it to work.

And I totally agree, how someone dresses isn't a factor in determining whether or not they are in idiot. I only need them to open their mouth to figure that out. :P lol.

Quote:
lol, really? I'm pretty sure it was brought up in some posts months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Shame. If you had a drinking problem it could have been an excuse for your unnatural creepy love for My Little Pony.
Haha!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:20 AM   #104
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Drinking is responsible for a lot of awful things, I think watching TV would be one of the less harmful activities.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:01 PM   #105
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Quote:
Drinking is responsible for a lot of awful things, I think watching TV would be one of the less harmful activities.
No...irresponsible people drinking are responsible for a lot of awful things. Blame belongs with the individual. Bottom line is you're a man who likes My Little Pony...it's just the beginning of a road that will lead to even more creepy activities.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #106
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
The people that give alcohol such a bad name are idiot meat heads and angry drunks. If you ever met me when I was drunk you'd think I was the happiest nicest drunk guy you have ever met.

To me alcohol has a calming and soothing effect sort of like what marijuana has on most people. I also feel alot more talkative and social when I drink. Basically a 12 pack of Newcastle Brown Ale turns me into (dare I say) alot more of a likable guy than when I'm sober.

Don't let those asshole rednecks at the bar make you believe that everyone who drinks is abusive or some kind of an angry drunk. We arn't all like that.

Last edited by Delow317; 02-13-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:27 AM   #107
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
No...irresponsible people drinking are responsible for a lot of awful things. Blame belongs with the individual. Bottom line is you're a man who likes My Little Pony...it's just the beginning of a road that will lead to even more creepy activities.
I think you're right, I was just bashing in mailboxes with a baseball bat while screaming "friendship".

Quote:
The people that give alcohol such a bad name are idiot meat heads and angry drunks. If you ever met me when I was drunk you'd think I was the happiest nicest drunk guy you have ever met.

To me alcohol has a calming and soothing effect sort of like what marijuana has on most people. I also feel alot more talkative and social when I drink. Basically a 12 pack of Newcastle Brown Ale turns me into (dare I say) alot more of a likable guy than when I'm sober.

Don't let those asshole rednecks at the bar make you believe that everyone who drinks is abusive or some kind of an angry drunk. We arn't all like that.
The problem is, everyone thinks that about themselves when they drink.
I live next to a bar and have dealt with plenty of abusive drunks within my own family.
People that think they're comedians helping everyone to have a good time are obnoxious disrespectful assholes usually.
Not saying you're this way but most people lack self-awareness and whatever amount they had completely goes away with alcohol.

Old 02-14-2013, 02:42 AM   #108
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
I think you're right, I was just bashing in mailboxes with a baseball bat while screaming "friendship".

I live next to a bar and have dealt with plenty of abusive drunks within my own family.
People that think they're comedians helping everyone to have a good time are obnoxious disrespectful assholes usually.
Not saying you're this way but most people lack self-awareness and whatever amount they had completely goes away with alcohol.
But are drunken fools as annoying as "bronies"?
Old 02-14-2013, 02:56 AM   #109
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
So.. back to sex..
"I wonder if I'm alive.... Breathe slowly. Open your eyes. Can you hear me? Look what's in front of you. An endless journey. Our end. What do you say? What do you feel? Were we ever really alive? This is the right choice. Let's switch off together. Let's float to no more. Goodbye. Goodbye to everything."
Spade. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:02 AM   #110
Delow317
Banned User

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:

Most people do lack self awareness and know not what they do. However in my case it isn't just me be saying I'm a nice guy when I drink It's everyone! My ex, people at bars, parties, get togethers etc. Hell I even had cops tell me that I was one of the nicest and competent drunks they ever dealt with!

Other people have actually told me that I'm more of a likable person when I'm drinking. Although that did kinda hurt my feelings some, it just goes to show that in my case, it's OTHERS who have told me this, it's not just what I think!
Old 02-14-2013, 03:38 AM   #111
II Mortis II

Mortis x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratify View Post
So.. back to sex..
I thought this about 3 days ago

Ivy Valentine is like 60+ lol.

Last edited by II Mortis II; 02-14-2013 at 03:44 AM.
II Mortis II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:59 AM   #112
Barad
Back from Dubai!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by II Mortis II View Post
I thought this about 3 days ago

Ivy Valentine is like 60+ lol.

Great start to Valentine's Day.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:15 AM   #113
II Mortis II

Mortis x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Great start to Valentine's Day.
Oh yeah haha, that's a nice coincidence
Old 02-14-2013, 10:18 AM   #114
Obi-Brown

fluke939's Gamercard
there's some full on nudity in LA Noire, buuuuuut it's not what i'd call erotic

Working On
Skyrim, Deus Ex, Dead Space, Enslaved, ME2, Hitman Abs, FA:NV, Borderlands
Obi-Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:05 PM   #115
Felonious Monk

HopeStillFlies's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Gamer Chick!   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Stomper View Post
That's dependent on whether they act on their desires. Some don't.

When you do, you get upgraded to the "child molester" tier.
Indeed, they aren't one in the same. I know people that would be classified as child molesters that aren't pedophiliac.

Quote:
The quote is just incompatible with ideal Bronyism and makes you a super. easy. target.. That's all I'm saying.

Quote:
>Knew it was a joke
MLP has a target audience of under 13 year olds. Put it together.
If you had nothing but wrestling paraphernelia in your sig, I would've just let it go. If you had Big Bird and Cookie Monster down there, i'd give you the same level of shit.

Quote:
If someone had the Trek insignia in their avatar, chances are good they're a trekkie. People with anime characters generally do frequent anime discussion threads. And metalheads will always, always tell us that Metallica's ""Green Hell" is the pinnacle of lyrical achievement.

Your super-sensitivity to this and re-iteration about how I'm trying to link you to pedophilia, is worrysome, though. I made a comment, several times you've invoked some sort of weirdly specific denial. You could've "won" with a swift "I like ponies. So what." but instead take some sort of weird umbrage in trying to convince us that you don't have some sort of weird outstanding problem by saying that i have some sort of bias.

Okay then.

Quote:
ITT: an older guy says he could be a 15 year old girl to a 15 year old girl in a topic about sex in videogames.

Quote:
Objection! Relevancy?

Quote:
Doing under 13 year olds in your head and thus implying doing people over 13 sexually is not as innocuous as choosing between Coke and Pepsi. No one is trying to be funny about their soda choice, either.
Quote:
I think my fake ID would get confiscated if I actually tried to use it to buy alcohol instead of establishing fake accounts on Mt.Gox.
Quote:

Homeschooling leaves a lot of time on my hands.
Irony is, however, having your daily average achievement score plummet after joining an achievement site.
Quote:
"Everytime a cutie mark fills the whole screen, take a shot."
Quote:
TV is one of the most harmful because it gives the excuse of complacency. Just the same, though, it's the greatest and most horrifying invention.
Quote:
This is where I'd post a picture from Bronycon but Android on this lapdock is a pain in the ass. I'll edit this post when I'm in front of a real computer.

Here's my edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Boss
We're going to start carrying MLP:FiM stuff in the storefront.
{shows him that picture}

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Boss
Did I say start? What I meant to say was never.
...Jesus Crackers are those things real?

BRAVE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratify View Post
So.. back to sex..
Can't. You guys know there's minors in the thread now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Brown View Post
there's some full on nudity in LA Noire, buuuuuut it's not what i'd call erotic
Only if you live in America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMetalJim
See? Wall of text.
I hope you choke and die.

OT: I'm seriously disappointed in the sexual content in X-Blades, people.

I'M GOING TO EAT SOMEONE'S BABIES

Game is alright, though.

Anyone play through the Torgue content for Borderlands 2, yet? There's a line that Moxxi had in there that really stuck with me.

Last edited by Felonious Monk; 02-15-2013 at 03:10 AM.
Felonious Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:06 PM   #116
II Mortis II

Mortis x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
This conversation has just been won!
I enjoyed this.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #117
UCanCallMeDuckey

Dishonored has a brothel called the Golden Cat.
UCanCallMeDuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #118
Ty-Rex
I <3 troy0891 x360a

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I didn't read most of this thread aside from some stuff about that dude who's into cartoon horses. I just wanted to quote this post:

Quote:
I had never seen a boob before I played Dante's Inferno, one day I hope to see a real one. That would be neat as heck.
And let Walter know that this post is incredible.

Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:33 AM   #119
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Quote:
Or as aannoying as people that keep bringing up bronies or their hatred for a cartoon show?

You sir a diamond in the rough. Consider yourslef a lucky man.

Quote:
The quote is just incompatible with ideal Bronyism and makes you a super. easy. target.. That's all I'm saying.
That quote is compatible in regards to how you're treating me to bronyism.
The only reason I'm a "super. easy. target." (NO IDEA WHAT THE PURPOSE OF THE PERIODS WAS FOR) is this is the first thread in the 1,000+ posts I've made on here and the sistersite where anyone has brought up my Pinkie sig in a thread where there just so happens to be people that adamnetly hate the cartoon of origin for the character.

Quote:
MLP has a target audience of under 13 year olds. Put it together.
If you had nothing but wrestling paraphernelia in your sig, I would've just let it go. If you had Big Bird and Cookie Monster down there, i'd give you the same level of shit.
Wrestling fans I would worry about the most.
Also going back to double standards, I bet you would have had no problem if it was any other cartoon in my sig.

Quote:
If someone had the Trek insignia in their avatar, chances are good they're a trekkie. People with anime characters generally do frequent anime discussion threads. And metalheads will always, always tell us that Metallica's ""Green Hell" is the pinnacle of lyrical achievement.
I don't speak Kligon, I don't cosplay and go to conventions and I never aattend concerts or any forums to any of the prementioned things.
I am a fan of those things.
I am a human, not a soup can.
Stop with the labels plz.

Quote:
Your super-sensitivity to this and re-iteration about how I'm trying to link you to pedophilia, is worrysome, though.
"I just keep re-accusing you of something that is a detrimental to your chaaracter and you keep telling us that you aren't the thing that I keep accusing you of so you must be that thing I'm accusing you of. Doth protest too much?"
So I'm going to accuse you of being a table and if you say you're not a table it's because you're actually a table.

Quote:
You could've "won"
"Won"? Won e-ffing what? A discussion?
My brain right now:

Quote:
with a swift "I like ponies. So what." but instead take some sort of weird umbrage in trying to convince us that you don't have some sort of weird outstanding problem by saying that i have some sort of bias.
1. I did try to say that.
2. You most certainly do.

Quote:
Objection! Relevancy?
I already explained it beofre how you linked two things and jumped to a random conclusion.

Quote:
Doing under 13 year olds in your head and thus implying doing people over 13 sexually is not as innocuous as choosing between Coke and Pepsi. No one is trying to be funny about their soda choice, either.
Pretty cool how you quoted somethign without reading it.
Agian, sig had nothing to do with my post.
I never mentioned sex in my post.
I merely stated things can be attractive.
Cars can be attractive, doesn't mean every guy wants to stick his genitals into the muffler.

Quote:
TV is one of the most harmful because it gives the excuse of complacency. Just the same, though, it's the greatest and most horrifying invention.
Just as every other source of media does.

[Insert cherry picked images of people doing things they enjoy.]
"Oh, look at this fat guy selling toys, what a loser."
"Look at this hideous girl cosplaying."
Those generic quotes couldn't be applied to any pictures of any other people doing things related to other hobbies. Oh wait, they can.

Old 02-16-2013, 03:13 AM   #120
Gorilla Stomper

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Varying degrees of upset.
But Stan, why are you so mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
Yeah you're right anime is stupid and for dudes with tiny dicks.
Gorilla Stomper is offline   Reply With Quote