Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Announcements
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 01:16 AM   #31
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Just enough for a Bronze award! Yay!!!
Old 01-25-2013, 01:17 AM   #32
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Just be warned, the only beer permitted in my house is Elysian Dragonstooth. Real beer for real men.
Your not a true American if you don't drink Yuengling, just saying. Plus its my favorite beer. Although technically I am underage, so you probably don't want me at your party because if somehow if the fuzz get me, I am blaming it all on you. Your lucky Seattle isn't in the superbowl, or I'd be catching a flight next week.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:18 AM   #33
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Staff - Administrator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
WHAT!?!?!?!! I swear I rigged that list so I would start with more than you!!! Something ain't right!!!! I have 32, as well.

Dude, Creech has the best booze. Drunk Doug isn't alowed to pour his own though...
Life is too short to drink cheap liquor. It is also too short to allow Drunk Doug to pour said liquor on my bar, on my floor, and on himself.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:34 AM   #34
Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter   Submit - Platinum   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
A grand whopping 5. So who's house is the party at?

Old 01-25-2013, 01:47 AM   #35
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Im not a big arcade guy...I have 1....
Old 01-25-2013, 01:48 AM   #36
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
Im not a big arcade guy...I have 1....

At least you're holding the record now.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Old 01-25-2013, 01:49 AM   #37
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 47 (more» ...)
Quote:
Life is too short to drink cheap liquor. It is also too short to allow Drunk Doug to pour said liquor on my bar, on my floor, and on himself.
I have no recollection of the events in question... And I was getting at because singles end up being quadruples toward the end of the night.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:58 AM   #38
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
A whopping 7, yet I own 25 of them, and even have dlc for a couple others that I don't own. Gotta get working on that...

On another note, this thread is full of awesome

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
Old 01-25-2013, 03:42 AM   #39
DeekBoy

Send a message via AIM to DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Donator - Level 2   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet 2010   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Sounds like he was more drunk than when I was there. I remmeber telling myself that I wouldn't drink that night but that was short lived! What a night!

OT I have 3 :/.

Punish The Deserving

Old 01-25-2013, 03:53 AM   #40
Corrupt.
Damn you, Walt Whitman!

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
I have 12, so not a bad start, and I'm closing in on my 13th...
Old 01-25-2013, 04:37 AM   #41
Vindicator51

Vindicator51's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Seems like i only have 27 of those 200 achievements.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:59 AM   #42
A ZombieTwinkie

A ZombieTwinkie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Whoo! 25 of the Over Achiever and 17 of the Arcade Craaaaaazy, for a total of 42/200. Methinks I need to get to working on some.

Gives me a reason to finish up some old games with some of these achievements, and maybe help convince me into buying some more Arcade games.

*Props to G A C K T for the awesome sig*

Last edited by A ZombieTwinkie; 01-25-2013 at 06:43 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:29 AM   #43
Mr Chaotix

Mr Chaotix's Gamercard
I have 4, pretty easy ones as well :P

75,000G - 17/06/2014
Old 01-25-2013, 06:33 AM   #44
kaleido42
CET

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Quote:
Originally Posted by A ZombieTwinkie View Post
Whoo! 25 of the Over Achiever and 17 of the Arcade Craaaaaazy, for a total of 42/200. Methinks I need to get to working on some.

Gives me a reason to finish up some old games with some of these achievements, and maybe help convince me into buying some more Arcade games.
Fixed that for you

Old 01-25-2013, 06:43 AM   #45
A ZombieTwinkie

A ZombieTwinkie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
Fixed that for you
Wow. How did I screw that up? Thanks for pointing that out, haha.

*Props to G A C K T for the awesome sig*

Old 01-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #46
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Staff - Administrator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post

Also, the x360a list is giving the div0 error in completion percentage.
Where are you seeing that? I checked on both my profile and Avelena's, no errors. Also, is this the only checklist you have active?

Old 01-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #47
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Where are you seeing that? I checked on both my profile and Avelena's, no errors. Also, is this the only checklist you have active?
I'm seeing this:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%B5^B5D^B5DC8E05%%index.tpl.php on line 123

above "my stats" when viewing profile and clicking the "my achievements" tab. I have multiple games on the checklist. Does that help?

Change is inevitable.

Last edited by Grifter Reborn; 01-25-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #48
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Grifter you have my sword, we'll see about finding the teeth and hopefully come back with all our limbs.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/700/2023

Damn, Dragonstooth sounds yummy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post
Your not a true American if you don't drink Yuengling, just saying. Plus its my favorite beer. Although technically I am underage...
ROFL!!! Right there first off it's YOU'RE, then the rest (jk jk) LOL youngin', so you simply don't know that there are better beers out there than Yuenglings yet.

When I was underage all I could get my hands on was Molson Canadian and Old Milwaukee, maybe some Labatt 50 or Moosehead. You're lucky to be drinking Y's! It's good, but there are better. Particularly a fan of their Black and Tan though, it's pretty tasty.

@ Creech dude, make an exception for Flower Power from Ithaca Brewing Co.? It's more than impressive, downed two 64oz growlers in a day of that stuff when in Ithaca for a regatta, it's unreal. Honestly puts lots of our better Canadian IPA's to shame. I gotta few Canuck microbrews in mind too I think you may be willing to allow onto the castle grounds.

Ever had Maudite? Damn, those Quebecers know how to brew.
OT: 1 Woohoo!!! I rule!! Bite me chumps!!! ahem... *back under control*

Yep. One (Kicking *** from Beyond Good & Evil). I have only played a few arcade games at all, too many retail games I'm even trying to find time to play still.

"Hit it"

Last edited by Opiate42; 01-25-2013 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr......... oh yah achievements....
Old 01-25-2013, 03:25 PM   #49
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
I'm seeing this:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%B5^B5D^B5DC8E05%%index.tpl.php on line 123

above "my stats" when viewing profile and clicking the "my achievements" tab. I have multiple games on the checklist. Does that help?
We are trying to duplicate this to isolate the cause. Hang in there.

Old 01-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #50
Burning Karma

Send a message via MSN to Burning Karma

Burning Karma's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Confessions of underage drinking in this thread, eh? Better watch out for the cops, fellas.

"Lived, lives, will live."
"Died, dies, will die."
Old 01-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #51
Chaz Of Sparta

Chaz Of Sparta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Awesome! I have a whopping total of 2, I barely have any arcade games. XD
Old 01-25-2013, 04:30 PM   #52
Tatanko
Ductus Exemplo

Tatanko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   Word of Mouth
I'm at 7. That's a lot better than I expected, to be honest.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #53
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
We are trying to duplicate this to isolate the cause. Hang in there.
It's fixed for me now.

Edit: nevermind it's not fixed. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/profile/4740/

"My Achievements" tab

Quote:
Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%56^566^566C283D%%index-other.tpl.php on line 123
Creech, check yours http://www.xbox360achievements.org/profile/3004/

You have two
Quote:
Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%56^566^566C283D%%index-other.tpl.php on line 123

Last edited by Shinobi273; 01-25-2013 at 05:48 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:01 PM   #54
kaleido42
CET

kaleido42's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
It's fixed for me now.

Edit: nevermind it's not fixed. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/profile/4740/

"My Achievements" tab

Creech, check yours http://www.xbox360achievements.org/profile/3004/

You have two
Wasn't there a similar issue with the fun labs achievements? The issue that it's trying to calculate a completion percentage for the game when there's 0 points to it (thus a divide by 0)?

Old 01-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #55
ScottieElisabeth

Send a message via AIM to ScottieElisabeth Send a message via MSN to ScottieElisabeth Send a message via Yahoo to ScottieElisabeth

BadWolfTommie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
My craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy number is 8. I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

Also, I found two errors in the achievement list:
The game is A Kingdom for Keflings, not just Kingdom for Keflings.
Also, for the South Park: Let's Go Tower Defense Play! achievement, you don't actually list the achievement name, just the game it's from. The name is Couch Potato. Worth noting, though, that the latter could have just been a glitchy thing due to the exclamation point.

100% Arcade [27] | 100% Retail [24]
20k on 12/19/10 | 30k on 06/27/11 | 40k on 06/16/12 | 50k on 06/30/13 | 60k on 06/20/14

Sig courtesy of DethHolly.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #56
AOS Puck

AOS Puck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   2,500 Posts   Staff/Subscriber Last Man Standing - Third Place   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
The above achievement should really be:

Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 - My Crushing Masterstroke

as there are 3 games with the same name.

Also noticed that Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Small Town, Deep Pockets won't check off for me. It is the first one I've run into that won't save, anyone else have this problem?

Quote:
That is also showing up on My Achievements too.

Read them.... apply them.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #57
ScottieElisabeth

Send a message via AIM to ScottieElisabeth Send a message via MSN to ScottieElisabeth Send a message via Yahoo to ScottieElisabeth

BadWolfTommie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOS Puck View Post
Also noticed that Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - Small Town, Deep Pockets won't check off for me. It is the first one I've run into that won't save, anyone else have this problem?
It checked fine for me, but it was also in my first set of DLC tick-offs, if that matters.

100% Arcade [27] | 100% Retail [24]
20k on 12/19/10 | 30k on 06/27/11 | 40k on 06/16/12 | 50k on 06/30/13 | 60k on 06/20/14

Sig courtesy of DethHolly.

Last edited by ScottieElisabeth; 01-25-2013 at 08:29 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:19 PM   #58
tormond

Tormond's Gamercard
13 and 6 for me. I guess I need to "pony up" and finally get Hannah Montana. At least I have two daughters under 10 that I can blame it on...
Old 01-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #59
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I've got 15 of these from what I've counted. Still need to start games like Bloodrayne, Ikaruga, and Earthworm Jim though.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #60
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOS Puck View Post
agic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 - My Crushing Masterstroke[/B][/URL]

as there are 3 games with the same name.

Yeah, the Rock Band Blitz one will not save for me.

EDIT:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%AD^AD1^AD18DAB9%%myachievements.tpl.php on line 29

I'm also getting that error when I click on to my checklists. If it helps, it is the only checklist I have.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.

Last edited by Crimson Ridley; 01-25-2013 at 11:11 PM.
Closed Thread