PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Strategy > Omerta: City of Gangsters
Subscribe    Donate
Omerta: City of Gangsters
Quick links
Game OverviewAchievements | Achievement Guide | Review | Screenshots | Forums | Game Sessions

Old 11-13-2013, 03:34 AM   #1
The Huntsman

"The Japanese Incentive" Expansion

I was happy to have finally got 100% on this game before I switch to the Xbox One, but they just announced a $20 expansion that will be coming out next year. Kalypso usually adds in achievements on their bigger DLCs, so this is going to ruin my completion percentage. It is what it is, I suppose.
The Huntsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:58 PM   #2
Eggnogga

Gamertag: Eggnogga

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Just an FYI -- This was released yesterday (February 24th, 2015) for $9.99.

Linky
Old 03-12-2015, 02:22 PM   #3
psydoll

Gamertag: dymagate
I've enjoyed returning to this game because of the DLC. The only thing I had left to do was completing the 25 multiplayer games so hopefully I'll actually see people online for co-op!

I was a bit disappointed with Omerta originally after enjoying the Tropico games too much but the DLC has added a couple of things I've enjoyed and actually rounded out my experience with it quite well. It's definitely a try before you buy scenario though.
psydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 03:45 PM   #4
Eggnogga

Gamertag: Eggnogga

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
This DLC has to be one of the most frustrating experiences I've encountered in video games. I'm only on the 3rd mission (first of Act II) and I've now wasted 2-3 hours of my life with it. I'm playing on 'Easy', so you would think it'd be...well.... easy, right? Nope. Every single time the rival gangs take over my establishments. So, naturally, I hire goons (overpriced at $1,000) to protect it, but then they get killed and then 30 seconds later, the rival gang takes over my building. EVERYTIME.

I basically set it up so all I had was a Pawn Shop and a Distillery. I was just waiting to make my $2,000 clean money to move along the story, but nope... I went from needing 30 more dollars, and had $3,000 dirty money and within the blink of an eye, I had nothing left. Bullshit.