PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Strategy > Omerta: City of Gangsters
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #1
PyschoJ2456

PyschoJ2456's Gamercard
Fun but glitchy

So i like the premise of this game, but its annoying when it freezes for 30 seconds and all the sound disappears.

So much potential, so little care by developers
PyschoJ2456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #2
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
It gets worse. This is one of, if not THE worst game I have ever played. And I LIKE Kalypso games, I love Tropico and enjoyed Port Royale 3, but this is a special measure of garbage.

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
AgentOrange330

AgentOrange330's Gamercard
Just a question, did you guys try installing the game? I did and haven't had much of a problem. I've had some glitches but nothing serious and certainly not game breaking. The music skips from time to time and I had to restart a combat mission once because one of the enemies wouldn't appear but other than that I've really been enjoying this game. Its not exactly the prettiest game and it certainly won't win game of the year but I think there is alot of potential in this series giving what this game does deliver.
Well I get up in the morning and I get my brief. I go out and stare at the world in complete disbelief. It's not righteous indignation that makes me complain. It's the fact that I always have to explain. - Van Morrison
AgentOrange330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:18 PM   #4
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
Yup. It's a tiny install, all of about 850 Mb. It didn't make a difference.

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:30 PM   #5
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Fun game, but the glitches killed it for me. I tried to do the campaign twice and the game glitched, sound stopped working, no sound effects, I couldn't use any menu's and everyone on screen stopped moving but the day/night cycle was still working as well as the income still progressing...but it ended up corrupting my save. And then, the same thing happened on my 2nd try lol.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #6
AgentOrange330

AgentOrange330's Gamercard
I'm sorry you guys are having such problems. As I said, I've been playing like crazy and the worst I've got is the music skipping periodically.
Well I get up in the morning and I get my brief. I go out and stare at the world in complete disbelief. It's not righteous indignation that makes me complain. It's the fact that I always have to explain. - Van Morrison
AgentOrange330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
AthanatosHD

athanatos hd's Gamercard
Seems like that just you you must of got unlucky because I seen playthroughs on YT and people have had it fine.
AthanatosHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:11 AM   #8
lecky243

Lecky243 TUH's Gamercard
I've just finished it off and had only 1 glitchy mission
lecky243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:38 AM   #9
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Some glitches I encountered:

- Last mission on Act 2 lagged really badly, almost to a standstill. It took forever to finish because the entire mission was in slow motion.
- The Deputy in Boardwalk Hall that sells the unique Knuckles did not appear after I used up all informants.
- Sound went off from time to time.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 01:18 PM   #10
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
What the fuck? Got all 13 unique weapons, and the Weapons Collector achievement didn't unlock. I've had enough of this shit.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote