PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Strategy > Omerta: City of Gangsters
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-20-2013, 02:09 AM   #1
Sweaty Bretty

Vision Skunk's Gamercard
Last mission help

Im so stuck on easy. its bad.

13 people to kill but they all have grenades!!!

anyone know how to do this easily?

i was thinking maybe smoke grenade myself and use non ranged weapons against the tommys
Sweaty Bretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 02:20 AM   #2
Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Credit to CounterInsurgnt on TA for this. It's what I used and it worked perfectly for me.

Just a quick guide here......

Take 2 guys with rifles...pick your two best rifles..
On the other two guys choose your best Tommy guns.

Now, post your guys behind the two cars out front except for one guy.... Send him in the door and shoot the first enemy you see....when you can, run out and post up behind the car.... This will give you cover from the enemy

Now simply spray with the tommy guns as the guys group up and use the rifles to pick off the guys farther away or the biggest threats.

I won using the tactic the first time,.... I failed 10 times by trying to win inside the building

Good luck, any questions..... Feel free to ask.

EDIT: also want to note that you will take damage behind the cars so you will want to heal using your own abilities if you have them or use another character to heal a character who is badly wounded.

Also if you keep your first guy who runs in the door near that area....behind the the door for cover...the enemies will toss nades near him .... I think they toss a total of three....this way if they use the nades early they can't use them later by the cars.

So the guy you use to run into the door should have high health and movement points if possible. Also good if he has a self heal ability just in case....once those nades get tossed run to the car for cover.

Don't forget the tommy gun gets extra damage if you don't move....another bonus of posting up behind the cars.

Also midway through the mission about 4 guys will appear in front of the cars....try to toss a nade near the steps and use tommy guns to spray all of them. The tommy gun with the wider cone is the best for this.
Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:24 PM   #3
Sweaty Bretty

Vision Skunk's Gamercard
The answer was in front of me all along ay? thanks dude done it first time doing this.

however the last 2 enemies didnt wanna come out so i had to go inside and still lost 2 guys lol
Sweaty Bretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #4

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
A video I made of the last combat mission:

Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote