Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Announcements
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-26-2013, 01:44 AM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff - Administrator   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Emerald   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 35 (more» ...)
In case you didn't notice...

...there is a little bit of new sexiness here. New pics, and a link to access the Windows 8 games directly.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:50 AM   #2
iBuzz7S

Why So Jealous's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Wouldn't Japanese Lists look more in place if the actual face buttons were the Japanese characters for those particular letters?

So instead of , , and , it will be the Japanese character for that particular letter.

But hey, these look a lot better than what they were before.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:32 AM   #3
A ZombieTwinkie

A ZombieTwinkie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Noticed that earlier today. Looks pretty slick.

*Props to G A C K T for the awesome sig*

A ZombieTwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:32 AM   #4
Corrupt.
Super Big Time Fun

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   GRID 2 Award   Staff - Guide Team   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Community Gaming - Gold   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 37 (more» ...)
Looks very slick, kudos to the graphics team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
I'm 50 shades of retarded
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:51 AM   #5
StayonTarget
It's a Carton!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Community Gaming - Platinum   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Nice. Looking good.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:43 AM   #6
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzz7S View Post
Wouldn't Japanese Lists look more in place if the actual face buttons were the Japanese characters for those particular letters?

So instead of , , and , it will be the Japanese character for that particular letter.

But hey, these look a lot better than what they were before.
Actually it doesn't say the letters of the controller. After bring it up with Rx when I was designing them, it simple says 'Japanese'.

Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:52 AM   #7
Caddy

I like the awardables list. Has that always been around or is that new too?
Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #8
scarface

lt jim dangle69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I like the awardables list. Has that always been around or is that new too?
The awardables list has been there a while.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #9
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I like the new links. They look good. Loving the new activity by Creech and his minions.
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:17 PM   #10
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Club's Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG   XBA Promoter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
I like the new links. They look good. Loving the new activity by Creech and his minions.
Creech and his minons sounds like either a security company or a bad 90s pop group. I like the latter personally. =p

bplayak at his.. finest?
THE DEADLY DOG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:30 PM   #11
A ZombieTwinkie

A ZombieTwinkie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
Creech and his minons sounds like either a security company or a bad 90s pop group. I like the latter personally. =p
Hah. I was thinking along the same lines as a pop band name.

*Props to G A C K T for the awesome sig*

A ZombieTwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #12
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff - Administrator   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Submit - Emerald   Community Gaming - Silver
Quote:
How about 80's hair metal instead? "Minions" has that evil undertone that so many of those metal bands thought they were striving for that I think it might work better.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #13
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
It's both. 
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #14
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
How about 80's hair metal instead? "Minions" has that evil undertone that so many of those metal bands thought they were striving for that I think it might work better.

All I'm saying is that I want royalties....
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:18 PM   #15
Grifter Reborn
Community & Events Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff - Community and Events Team   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you *drumroll*

CREECH AND HIS MINIONS!!!

Hopefully Creech doesn't ban me for that pic. LoL

^Click my Sig to enjoy this incredible tournament!^

Special thanks to Rajeanero for making the VGO images!

Last edited by Grifter Reborn; 01-26-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:48 PM   #16
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The change is pretty nice!

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #17
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Club's Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Submit - Emerald   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - THE DEADLY DOG   XBA Promoter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifter Reborn View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you *drumroll*

CREECH AND HIS MINIONS!!!

Hopefully Creech doesn't ban me for that pic. LoL
I would have to say I find most comfort in me pictured on the far right. Bahaha.

bplayak at his.. finest?
THE DEADLY DOG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:41 PM   #18
Jerbuta

jerbuta's Gamercard
Awesome, nice addition!
Jerbuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:20 PM   #19
Latony99

The Uber Pyro's Gamercard
Quote:
...there is a little bit of new sexiness here. New pics, and a link to access the Windows 8 games directly.
Looks great! (It kinda bugs me that the W8 section is using the Windows Vista logo but that's just me nitpicking )
Old 01-26-2013, 10:24 PM   #20
Barad
Reading 50 Shades of Grey

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   15,000 Posts
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Love it! I'm always checking out the GFWL list to see what to buy/play next!

**Work of Jardinho**
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:04 PM   #21
kaleido42

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Silver   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 4   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Emerald   Staff Club - Minty   XBA Promoter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latony99 View Post
Looks great! (It kinda bugs me that the W8 section is using the Windows Vista logo but that's just me nitpicking )
This. I'd mentioned it in the subscriber board but I was afraid to bring it up again... I'd also bring up the fact that the one is labelled WP7 when in fact it contains WP7 and WP8 games, but I don't want to be "That Guy"

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
kaleido42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:14 PM   #22
Creech
Administrator

Just Creech's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
This. I'd mentioned it in the subscriber board but I was afraid to bring it up again... I'd also bring up the fact that the one is labelled WP7 when in fact it contains WP7 and WP8 games, but I don't want to be "That Guy"
We already have the graphic for the WP8 phone games, but the functionality to separate them out isn't a huge priority since there are so few WP8 exclusives at this point. It is coming.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:22 PM   #23
kaleido42

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Silver   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 4   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Emerald   Staff Club - Minty   XBA Promoter
Quote:
We already have the graphic for the WP8 phone games, but the functionality to separate them out isn't a huge priority since there are so few WP8 exclusives at this point. It is coming.
Oh, wasn't aware, fair enough then, especially seeing as there's only 2 yet. Only problem then is that ugly vista logo...

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
kaleido42 is online now   Reply With Quote