PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #1
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
SPOILERS - Commentary re Desmond

Seriously, I am so glad that that uninspiring, derivative, irritating, boring, and pointless character died because he is a distraction. I personally think they should have just kept the conflict between Assassins and Templars. To be honest, I think it was very unnecessary to insert that "preventing an apocalypse" conflict, but that's just me.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:40 AM   #2
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Wow, yes... yes you are. i actually liked the guy. without him the game would SUCK!!!! jk btw >.> but seriously... i did like him and i hope he comes back i'm just used to him... he's been there since the start. i was annoyed with what happend to lucy so seeing Desmond go really hit me.

Last edited by Annalie; 01-28-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:14 AM   #3
jadelynx11

AchieveMANG's Gamercard
it's a good thing u made this spoiler completely unavoidable for those who haven't beaten the game yet. well done. very considerate. try naming ur retarded thread WARNING I AM FUCKING RETARDED next time.
jadelynx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:20 AM   #4
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Congrats on the spoilerific thread title, On topic just because you think desond is no more you dont really know that for certain
Old 01-29-2013, 12:18 PM   #5
claudiaca

Claudiaca's Gamercard
Yesterday I just finished Revelations again, and I noticed something which completely left my mind.

When Clay saved Desmond on the Animus Island while hugging him very closely, not just Clay was glowing blue, but also Desmond. And when he finally woke up and said, "I know what to do", his right arm still had this blue glowing around it.
I never asked why, but now it seems to make sense.... so Desmond touched the orb at Juno's temple with his right arm, yes? What if... Clay is still there and still protecting Desmond?
This makes even more sense since I remember an early conversation between Desmond and Clay on the Island with Clay stating that he might be able to leave the Animus but he is in need of a vessel since his body is already dead. He asked Desmond about that indirecly, but got rejected by Desmond by saying "that is not going to happen" (or something like that).

So, what if Clay put his being inside Desmond at the collapsing scene at the Animus Island "inside" Desmond anyway? At least that would explain Desmond's glowing arm right after that scene.
And maybe Clay saved Desmond again at Juno's temple.
claudiaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:46 PM   #6
Pakhair

Pakhair's Gamercard
I would love to see the dude back (I actually liked him) and re-build/re-organize the assassins order to fight the main villain. May be a Templar/Assassin union won't hurt either.

Anyways it's not right how he went, there has to be a way to bring him back somehow, there has too....

I know for certain that Connor's story hasn't ended (and I don't particularly like this guy but I loved Ezio and only respect Connor as a warrior but hate him for his arrogance) and would love to see his story onwards especially now that he's free and knows a lot about life and assassins and templars plus we also have to see his end of days. But with Desmond gone how is what I ask just how will they end Connar's story, Maybe Willam Miles, just may be.....?
Pakhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:51 PM   #7
Pakhair

Pakhair's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiaca View Post
Yesterday I just finished Revelations again, and I noticed something which completely left my mind.

When Clay saved Desmond on the Animus Island while hugging him very closely, not just Clay was glowing blue, but also Desmond. And when he finally woke up and said, "I know what to do", his right arm still had this blue glowing around it.
I never asked why, but now it seems to make sense.... so Desmond touched the orb at Juno's temple with his right arm, yes? What if... Clay is still there and still protecting Desmond?
This makes even more sense since I remember an early conversation between Desmond and Clay on the Island with Clay stating that he might be able to leave the Animus but he is in need of a vessel since his body is already dead. He asked Desmond about that indirecly, but got rejected by Desmond by saying "that is not going to happen" (or something like that).

So, what if Clay put his being inside Desmond at the collapsing scene at the Animus Island "inside" Desmond anyway? At least that would explain Desmond's glowing arm right after that scene.
And maybe Clay saved Desmond again at Juno's temple.
Nice catch but slight chance although considering it is Assassin's Creed anything can happen. Personally I think that we will be able to store Desmonds memory not his personality by some way, not sure how but he will be in the cloud like 16 may be....

This is not the end, that's for sure. Desmond has to prove his worth considering cross is dead and Assassins are in heap world of trouble, there is no way for another Assassin to become leader or shining symbol of hope for them. So we need someone to carry on the fight....
Pakhair is offline   Reply With Quote