PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Ashes Cricket 2009
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-28-2013, 11:06 AM   #1
Jamski

Send a message via MSN to Jamski Send a message via Skype™ to Jamski

jamski07's Gamercard
Really enjoying this game. :)

I'm a Cricket fan anyway and play for my local team. But bought this for the cheevos to be honest, 2.50 you can't really go wrong! But I think it's a pretty good game. A bit of glitchy animation at times but other than that I find it pretty solid. Playing a series on east at the moment so no real challenge, but the bowling cheevos are going to be tricky without boosting online and not sure it anyone else is still playing!

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Not a bad game at all, for Cricket fans at least.

Daddy, husband, designer, gamer, geek

Jamski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #2
Gone4aDuck

HuskyChewToy's Gamercard
The international cricket 2010 was an improvement on this game.
You really shouldn't have trouble getting the hat trick and top hat trick achievements. Just put it on easy and play against Kenya. Edit the Kenya starting XI to have the worst players and just bowl straight at stumps. You'll get it in no time. I got 6 wickets in 6 balls once.
Gone4aDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
Rossco7530

Rossco7530's Gamercard
Also loving this game. probably helps that I am a cricket fan. (although the tutorials, while perhaps not explaining much about the rules of cricket, are pretty good at teaching users what to do)

The few sports games I have played have all been team sports, and they have sucked. Badly. Not sure if I like the team-sports, AI-dependent style that is commonly used. A plus with Ashes09 is that you are only worrying about 1 player - no need to rely on the AI for half the work.

Based on this game, I'll be getting International Cricket '10 and will snap up the new Ashes game on its release.
Rossco7530 is offline   Reply With Quote