PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
USAF86KR
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11

USAF xNeoZ34x's Gamercard
Exclamation Revolution Achievements Released

High Maintenance 75G- In die ries, be the architect of instruction

Vertigoner 10G- Fling 10 zombies in a one game

Mad without Power 30G- In die ries, reach wave 10 without turning on the power.

Shafted 35G- In die ries, use pack a punch and all other perk machines in one game.

Slippery when undead 15G- In die ries, kill 5 zombies with a single shit from the sliquifer.

Facing the dragon 10G- In die ries, face the dragon head on before reaching round 2.

I'm my own best friend 10G- In die ries, revive yourself.

Polyarmony 30G- In dinner turned, get a kill with all primary weapons in a public match.

Monkey see, Monkey Doom 15G- In dinner turned, retrieved a chained cymbal monkey in a public match.

I see live people 20G- In dinner turned, kill the human player when his decoy is in play in a public match.
USAF86KR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #2
MyRifleIsBroken
 
MyRifleIsBroken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Manchseter, England
Posts: 347

Sphinx OG's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF86KR View Post
High Maintenance 75G- In die ries, be the architect of instruction

Vertigoner 10G- Fling 10 zombies in a one game

Mad without Power 30G- In die ries, reach wave 10 without turning on the power.

Shafted 35G- In die ries, use pack a punch and all other perk machines in one game.

Slippery when undead 15G- In die ries, kill 5 zombies with a single shit from the sliquifer.

Facing the dragon 10G- In die ries, face the dragon head on before reaching round 2.

I'm my own best friend 10G- In die ries, revive yourself.

Polyarmony 30G- In dinner turned, get a kill with all primary weapons in a public match.

Monkey see, Monkey Doom 15G- In dinner turned, retrieved a chained cymbal monkey in a public match.

I see live people 20G- In dinner turned, kill the human player when his decoy is in play in a public match.
Really???? did you blindly miss the thread right below yours that already confirmed them?
__________________
GT - Sphinx OG

MyRifleIsBroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #3
USAF86KR
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11

USAF xNeoZ34x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRifleIsBroken View Post
Really???? did you blindly miss the thread right below yours that already confirmed them?
Really, I was typing this using my phone while that post was made. Calm down buddy.
USAF86KR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
Skorpion XBA
さそり XBA
 
Skorpion XBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: \//\
Posts: 2,640

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF86KR View Post
Slippery when undead 15G- In die ries, kill 5 zombies with a single shit from the sliquifer.
You may want to read this one again lmao.
__________________
Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig and KillerBEA for the avatar.
Skorpion XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:58 PM   #5
SIMPLYMIDGET
 
SIMPLYMIDGET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 2,000

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Ravisher View Post
You may want to read this one again lmao.
hhahaha i spit water out on my desk here at work. good work. all over my Fn keyboard.
__________________

160 completed games [Includes all DLC]

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer [God], Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #6
Purple Hooter
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philly
Posts: 1,136

Purple Hooter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF86KR View Post
Really, I was typing this using my phone while that post was made. Calm down buddy.
No, you absolutely were not; not to mention you state that you were using a phone, exactly like I did when the made the post. My thread went up at 1:55 PM, your thread went up at 2:29 PM. So it took you 34 minutes to type a few lines of text with your phone?? Not that I care at all, but why lie about it?

Last edited by Purple Hooter; 01-28-2013 at 09:05 PM.
Purple Hooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #7
kingjames02392
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 17

TylerOFWGKTA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Hooter View Post
No, you absolutely were not; not to mention you state that you were using a phone, exactly like I did when the made the post. My thread went up at 1:55 PM, your thread went up at 2:29 PM. So it took you 34 minutes to type a few lines of text with your phone?? Not that I care at all, but why lie about it?
Its not that serious.
kingjames02392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:16 PM   #8
Purple Hooter
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philly
Posts: 1,136

Purple Hooter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjames02392 View Post
Its not that serious.
I am well aware of that. I was simply questioning why someone would lie about something so asinine.
Purple Hooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:21 PM   #9
USAF86KR
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 11

USAF xNeoZ34x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Hooter View Post
I am well aware of that. I was simply questioning why someone would lie about something so asinine.
Blah blah blah... I submit to you good sir! You are the king of all the forum nerds that need to talk crap online.
USAF86KR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #10
Mac Chickgun
 
Mac Chickgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 345

mac chickqun's Gamercard
Does somebody already know how to do the easteregg and can someone make a achievement guide????

I be online tommorow if someone wants to do the zombie achievements. So then when Im finished I can make new topics to ask about the new dlc achievements....somebody already know about them? ////END SARCASM
__________________
KIFFLOM!
Mac Chickgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:27 PM   #11
TigerGenocide
 
TigerGenocide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 260

wurmw00d's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF86KR View Post

Slippery when undead 15G- In die ries, kill 5 zombies with a single shit from the sliquifer.
hahahahahahahaha
TigerGenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 12:36 AM   #12
JKidman
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: o E N G L A N D o
Posts: 96

o K I D M A N o's Gamercard
Haaaaa.....that purple (something) kid needs to sort it out, what a little Nerd, Crying about a post pahh haaaa !
JKidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:32 AM   #13
Purple Hooter
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philly
Posts: 1,136

Purple Hooter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKidman View Post
Haaaaa.....that purple (something) kid needs to sort it out, what a little Nerd, Crying about a post pahh haaaa !
Far from it. But please, feel free to ponder and make up whatever nonsense you please about me. I have already gone to the extent of making a youtube video to silence someone talking shit about me.
Purple Hooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:58 AM   #14
ebin
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 125

ebin20's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Hooter View Post
Far from it. But please, feel free to ponder and make up whatever nonsense you please about me. I have already gone to the extent of making a youtube video to silence someone talking shit about me.
Do you ever stop? Every post I see from you is a bunch of worthless drivel. Stop trying to validate yourself on message boards all the time. I know whenever I see a post by you it is going to be you talking to shit to someone else. It never fails. Go ahead and post another video to make yourself look like an idiot some more. Grow up.
ebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 05:28 AM   #15
X JOHNSON 4
 
X JOHNSON 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Missoula, MT
Posts: 448

x johnson 4's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Hooter View Post
I have already gone to the extent of making a youtube video to silence someone talking shit about me.
Are you allergic to vagina?
WGAF!
__________________





X JOHNSON 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:54 AM   #16
Mac Chickgun
 
Mac Chickgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 345

mac chickqun's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebin View Post
Do you ever stop? Every post I see from you is a bunch of worthless drivel. Stop trying to validate yourself on message boards all the time. I know whenever I see a post by you it is going to be you talking to shit to someone else. It never fails. Go ahead and post another video to make yourself look like an idiot some more. Grow up.
Instead that he needs to grow uo maybe tell it to all those people who make the same topics over and over and over again..... Purple is 1000% right in this matter....y'all just angry because of it!
__________________
KIFFLOM!
Mac Chickgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:41 AM   #17
Purple Hooter
Banned User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philly
Posts: 1,136

Purple Hooter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Chickgun View Post
Instead that he needs to grow uo maybe tell it to all those people who make the same topics over and over and over again..... Purple is 1000% right in this matter....y'all just angry because of it!
No, it is an online forum - everyone else is wrong except them, lol
Purple Hooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:38 AM.