Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-07-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
xxxTRAGICxxx
Banned User

Question about the story

Anyone think they will tell us what the hell has been happening all those years between crysis 2&3? I just don't want the game to start off the story in the middle of nowhere and then I'll have no clue what is going on.

P.S. Nomad is dead people, idk how many times ive seen people posting in many forums (not just here) asking if Nomad is going to return. There's a comic which bridges the gap between crysis 1&crysis 2 which details what happened to Nomad and the team when they went back to the island to get Prophet. Nomad was hit with an RPG and killed. They never mention it in Crysis 2 at all but I'm just tired of people asking if he'll be in this game. He can't be in it when he's dead.
xxxTRAGICxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxTRAGICxxx View Post
Anyone think they will tell us what the hell has been happening all those years between crysis 2&3? I just don't want the game to start off the story in the middle of nowhere and then I'll have no clue what is going on.

P.S. Nomad is dead people, idk how many times ive seen people posting in many forums (not just here) asking if Nomad is going to return. There's a comic which bridges the gap between crysis 1&crysis 2 which details what happened to Nomad and the team when they went back to the island to get Prophet. Nomad was hit with an RPG and killed. They never mention it in Crysis 2 at all but I'm just tired of people asking if he'll be in this game. He can't be in it when he's dead.

Welcome back and good bye again!!!