PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman HD Collection > Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-29-2013, 07:34 PM   #1
Subion

Subion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Weapon unlocks disapearing?

I beat the first level with Silent Assassin rank and got a message saying I unlocked the Silverballers SD. I started the second level and had them in my inventory and quit the level mid play. I started back up and now my Silverballers are gone from the game and my weapon selection.

EDIT:
If you go back to dashboard and start agin it seems to fix the bug.
Blacksite Area 51 (anything but CTF)
Gauntlet

100,000 GS 12/31/09
200,000 GS 05/29/12

Last edited by Subion; 01-29-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Subion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:53 AM   #2
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subion View Post
I beat the first level with Silent Assassin rank and got a message saying I unlocked the Silverballers SD. I started the second level and had them in my inventory and quit the level mid play. I started back up and now my Silverballers are gone from the game and my weapon selection.

EDIT:
If you go back to dashboard and start agin it seems to fix the bug.
Yeah I had same problem on my GameCube version in past. It got same bug still there. Oh well.
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
SideshowN

SideshowN's Gamercard
This is pretty annoying. I noticed after acquiring for example the M4 and seeing it in the hideout, I would go back to a previous mission and finish the level with say the Shotgun(forced to drop the M4). Since you can only finish a level with one big weapon you end up losing one of them even if you previously saw it in the hideout. Its like once you obtain an assault gun, rifle, shotgun, etc in the hideout you should never bring it into another mission unless you plan on finishing that mission with the same big gun.
SideshowN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:03 PM   #4
Lavindathar
The Amyrilin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Silver
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
The most annoying part is, it wasn't updated.

These issues were there on PC, Xbox, Gamecube and PS2. It's truly a direct port. They could of fixed the glitches.
Last Achievement : Competitive streak - Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Sniper Elite 3 (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:25 PM   #5
vVISLAYERIVv

vVI SLAYER IVv's Gamercard
I have a weapon disapear after almost every mission. So bs. If my m4 is gone for ever im done.

Arcade - Dash of Destruction
vVISLAYERIVv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:33 PM   #6
vVISLAYERIVv

vVI SLAYER IVv's Gamercard
Ok M4 is gone for good it seems. Fuck this. Im doing this on pro so getting that m4 already took me like 2 hours.

Arcade - Dash of Destruction
vVISLAYERIVv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #7
surreal_82

FXN Shadow's Gamercard
My silverballers sd have disappeared as well as kitchen knife (no biggie really for the knife) and something else has gone missing ffs. Is that just that play screwed for weapons?

Yup reloading did nothing my sd sb are perm gone ffs... Oh well all weapons cheeves on next play
surreal_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:55 PM   #8
Takamura Bear

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
A few weapons of mine have disappeared as well. Really annoying and it's no one's fault but the game.

If this happens I usually load the most recent save, go to missions from the debriefing screen, and select the mission with the missing weapon and try and nab it there. Sometimes it works.

But all in all the save system in this game is really fucked and confusing. Will be glad to see the back of SA after I finish it.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:21 PM   #9
gezarelli83

I think the reason for losing some weapons is if you reload a level from the mission select option and then take a weapon already saved to the weapon shed then you need to finish the level with the weapon still in you possession and dont leave it behind as for some reason it disappears from the shed. Are you guys playing levels from mission select and dropping weapons?
gezarelli83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:29 AM   #10
Subion

Subion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
No, my trouble was when I was continuing the story. I would start a level and if I died or reload the level in any way I wouldn't have my Silverballers SD.
Blacksite Area 51 (anything but CTF)
Gauntlet

100,000 GS 12/31/09
200,000 GS 05/29/12
Subion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #11
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by surreal_82 View Post
My silverballers sd have disappeared as well as kitchen knife (no biggie really for the knife) and something else has gone missing ffs. Is that just that play screwed for weapons?

Yup reloading did nothing my sd sb are perm gone ffs... Oh well all weapons cheeves on next play
You can see melee weapons in the hideout?