PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-30-2013, 12:25 AM   #1
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The achievement list is LONG to come...

Funny how Tomb Raider's achievemens are already released, while the game comes out during the same period, and even Resident Evil Revelation's list is out yet the game ship in May... LOL

Is epic brainstorming right now on how to make it the worst and most disgusting achievement list ever, or they actually consider to give us a break this time and not go over the top....? In any case i think the list is long to come and this is making me anxious. Not that it will change if i buy it or not... but i want to know if i will have to waste precious hours of my life doing stuff i don't want to do, or if this time i can just play the game as i want to...

The worst part for me in the wait is FREE FOR ALL, cause i won't play this at all unless there some kind of positiion set up or the first half get a win, the second half a loss, but if its anything like wingman, win for the number 1, defeat for everybody else, i won't play it... and if they put a shit ton of achievement in this... damn this will be a hard time getting them. Then if there is a medal for doing 3000 games, god i hope its gonna be doable with bots again... was a pain to boost wingman but at least i didn't had to endure playing it online.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:21 AM   #2
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Funny how Tomb Raider's achievemens are already released, while the game comes out during the same period, and even Resident Evil Revelation's list is out yet the game ship in May... LOL

Is epic brainstorming right now on how to make it the worst and most disgusting achievement list ever, or they actually consider to give us a break this time and not go over the top....? In any case i think the list is long to come and this is making me anxious. Not that it will change if i buy it or not... but i want to know if i will have to waste precious hours of my life doing stuff i don't want to do, or if this time i can just play the game as i want to...

The worst part for me in the wait is FREE FOR ALL, cause i won't play this at all unless there some kind of positiion set up or the first half get a win, the second half a loss, but if its anything like wingman, win for the number 1, defeat for everybody else, i won't play it... and if they put a shit ton of achievement in this... damn this will be a hard time getting them. Then if there is a medal for doing 3000 games, god i hope its gonna be doable with bots again... was a pain to boost wingman but at least i didn't had to endure playing it online.
Seeing as this is People Can Fly and not EPIC, I don't think EPIC is doing any brainstorming at this time.

Also, the game is nearly two months out. I don't see any rush for them to put out a list.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:39 AM   #3
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Epic has to do with the multi at least... wich is what matters to me. Honestly im sure the campaign will be nice, i don't even fear for that, and even if that would not be that good, i wouldn't care much, never played GOW for the campaign, campaign is like just a bonus to me, but the multi is the big ?right now. Shitty achievements?, Shitty features? The videos i saw for the moment make me really worry, as a big GOW fan, a guy that play everyday. For exemple if what i heard is true, that you spawn with only 1 major gun, hum... this get me worried.

So i got to say in all of this, achievements are also what really make me worry, as they directly tie with how i will have to play the game. I mean, for exemple im willing in good will to test Overrun, maybe it will be good, but i doubt i will play this like i played Execution in the first 2 games or TDM in the third. So if there crazy ass medals tigh to a seriously... big question mark will be if this can be boosted with bots or such. My biggest fear being FFA, i want nothing to do with that mode. I spend 6 years saying GOW is a team game, that its made to work cooperatively with your team to win matches, no just rambo with a shotty, and thats what made it so good. I don't want to go rush and gun in a big messy moshpit personally.

As for time... like i said most games releasing around the same time have a list, even games releasing later, i just CAN'T WAIT any longer to see if Seriously will be as shitty, this is killing me. Either if its better or worst this time... at least ill know what to expect.

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:20 PM   #4
Xmoda
Banned User

x Xmoda x's Gamercard
it will come prob in early february
Xmoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:47 PM   #5
Celtics200918

Celtics200918's Gamercard
I kind of figured they where going to release it before today since the UK was having some lock ins with the game tonight.
Celtics200918 is offline   Reply With Quote