PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Young Justice: Legacy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements for this game here. When they are released, they will be found here.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #2
Tru_Warrior

MXE Tru's Gamercard
can someone pleeeeease tell me how to beat this final level boss -_-. Nothing happens

EDIT:

nvm got it

Last edited by Tru_Warrior; 11-21-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Tru_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #3
Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge's Gamercard
^^^

If anyone else gets stuck here you have to use the LB team attacks to damage this boss
Tower Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:17 AM   #4
Phantom-Phive

Phantom Phive's Gamercard
Hide and Seek.

does anyone know how to get this achievement?? There must be something im missing.

I can't push the lion statue fast enough without activating the other statues.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Phantom-Phive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #5
justindcovey

justindcovey's Gamercard
I really like the way they set up the trivia section with the questions coming at you randomly and the answers always switching up. It makes it more of a challenge than just looking up the answers online. On the downside there are many, many questions that I had no clue the answered to. It took alot of trial and error but I finally got the 5000 points with 2 seconds to spare. Alot of guesswork and remembering which guesses were right as I played and replayed this trivia game.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:10 PM   #6
Phantom-Phive

Phantom Phive's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Phive View Post
Hide and Seek.

does anyone know how to get this achievement?? There must be something im missing.

I can't push the lion statue fast enough without activating the other statues.
For anyone else still wondering about this achievement, you have to push the lion statue and then run away from it once the eyes open on the Face statues, once the eyes reclose push the Statue some more and run again once the eyes re-open. just recycle and repeat this step til you connect both statues. Thanks to Tower Bridge for the tip.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Phantom-Phive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 10:32 PM   #7
Halon50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Phive View Post
For anyone else still wondering about this achievement, you have to push the lion statue and then run away from it once the eyes open on the Face statues, once the eyes reclose push the Statue some more and run again once the eyes re-open. just recycle and repeat this step til you connect both statues. Thanks to Tower Bridge for the tip.
Thanks for posting this here! I couldn't find any info from the PS3T forums, and no one else seems to have this game when I checked Youtube and other forums.
Halon50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:27 AM   #8
Smuffy

Gigage Waya's Gamercard
Anyone know the key to getting an A rank on the level of Santa Prisca, where you need to disable the Manta sub?

Also--feel free to add me, if you're interested in playing co-op. Just send a message first to let me know where you're from and what it's about, as my friends list is usually full.
Smuffy is offline   Reply With Quote