PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman HD Collection
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-01-2013, 08:03 PM   #31
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - Scotty   5,000 Posts   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Road Map - Platinum   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
No problem. Rumors has it though that the difficulty achievements DO NOT STACK (kinda joke eh), lookie here, I will confirm it by myself since my first run is on PRO:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...08#post5551708
oh dear well that sucks. ill edit the info, thanks again
Old 02-01-2013, 11:59 PM   #32
Annalie

Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
When i start a new game on Pro, will my weapons carry over from normal?

Nvm: i guess it doesn't matter. i already have the weapon cheevos.

Last edited by Annalie; 02-02-2013 at 02:49 AM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:46 PM   #33
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
47 kills in a mission 45
Silent Assassin: A mission has been completed with precisely 47 kills

For this achievement, you need to finish a mission with exactly 47 kills.

*NEED TO CONFIRM WHICH MISSION IS BEST AND WHETHER CIVILIANS/POLICE COUNT TOWARDS THIS.*
Confirmation as asked:

Best mission: BASEMENT KILLING
Approx. enemies: +48
Everyone counts towards this achievement (Firefigthers, Civilians, Guards, Police, etc.)
Just make sure to save after every 10 kills (7 saves in Normal mode will suffice).

A special thanks for the tip to my dear Annalie aka Sarena!

100% > Resident Evil - Remake Remastered (XboxOne & Playstation4)
100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:53 PM   #34
ktilla23

ktilla23's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:

Floater 10
Contracts: You drowned someone

NEED TO FIND A MISSION TO DO THIS ON
I believe you can get this one in "Traditions of the Trade" by sneaking up on the guy in the pool and a short cutscene will play when you drown him.
Old 02-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #35
InigoMontoya80

InigoMontoya80's Gamercard
I found the level Terminal Hospitality to be good for the 47 kills in a mission. I think there is only 47 people on the level as I killed everyone and scoured the level and nobody was left and got it.
InigoMontoya80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:59 AM   #36
Kivlov

Kivlov's Gamercard
47 kills in a level achievement for silent assassin, I chose the level Terminal Hospitality, took the M60, killed every living person in the map but left two nurses and I got the achievement, hope that helps.

I wasn't even sure what level had 47 people let alone which was the easiest.
Kivlov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:46 AM   #37
The Bum-Mobile

Mr Shenanigans's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Shit, the difficulty completions don't stack? I'm more than happy to do it but I don't know if I have six playthtoughs in me right now; I've got a new game every week from now to the 19th...

The Bum-Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #38
SideshowN

SideshowN's Gamercard
I started playing on Professional thinking the difficulty achievs were going to stack. Oh well. Probably not going to play the lower difficulties now either. Way too many other games coming out soon. Dead Space 3 is next.
SideshowN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #39
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Exclamation Attention!

Quote:

Normal Mode Complete 10
Contracts: Completed normal difficulty

Story related, can't be missed.

Simply complete the game on Normal difficulty.

The difficulty achievements DO NOT stack, so you will need to complete the game on Normal difficulty, to unlock this achievement.

Expert Mode Complete 15
Contracts: Completed Expert difficulty

Simply complete the game on Expert difficulty.

The difficulty achievements DO NOT stack, so you will have to complete the game on Expert difficulty, to unlock this achievement.

Professional Mode Complete 45
Contracts: Completed professional difficulty

The achievements for the difficulties DO NOT stack. Completing the game on Professional will not unlock all of the other achievements below it if they are not unlocked. This is the hardest difficulty mode and you will likely be restarting your missions frequently. Using a walkthrough will help out and should shorten your play time if you know what to do ahead of time.

Simply complete the game on Professional difficulty, to unlock this achievement.
Hey Scotty you definitely need to change them since the difficulties DO STACK. Just did my first PRO run and unlocked the other two difficulty achievements along with it. What a relief compared to SA with its 20 missions!

Quote:

47 Kills in a mission 45
Contracts: A mission has been completed with precisely 47 kills

To unlock this achievement, you need to finish a level with exactly 47 kills.

*NEED TO CONFIRM WHETHER CIVILIANS/POLICE COUNT TOWARDS THIS AND WHICH MISSION IS BEST*
Also for this can be easily done on the second mission THE MEAT KING'S PARTY cause there are plenty people to kill. On my last count +60.

Just don't forget to count the smoker and the fat guy in. Same rules as in SA, everyone counts towards this.

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-
Old 02-03-2013, 08:42 PM   #40
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - Scotty   5,000 Posts   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Road Map - Platinum   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Quote:
*Snip
Cheers, matey. ill edit it soon. at least thats 2 less playthroughs, total
Old 02-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #41
XELOS vehicles

XELOS vehicles's Gamercard
Poisonous

I got poisonous for putting the Laxative into the soup pot in the mess hall kitchen on the level Bjarkov Bomb. It's really close to the start, where you talk to your contact about sinking the submarine. Pops when Fabian Fuchs eats the soup. You can get a disguise from the guy who enters the plane you begin in who carries the crates.
XELOS vehicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #42
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:

All melee weapons collected 15
Silent Assassin: All melee weapons collected and displayed in the Hideout

For this achievement, you must find and collect all of the melee weapons within the game. You must pick each one up and keep it your inventory until you finish the level. You cannot just pick it up then drop it, as this will not count as being 'collected'.There are 6 melee weapons that you need to collect and their name along with their possible locations are as follows;
Just want to point out that this achievement unlocked for me when I PICKED UP THE LAST WEAPON. In my case the "shovel". Didn't even have to finish the level.

Also your description is slightly wrong, it's just:

Contracts: You have found all melee weapons

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-
Old 02-04-2013, 02:01 PM   #43
XELOS vehicles

Quote:
Just want to point out that this achievement unlocked for me when I PICKED UP THE LAST WEAPON. In my case the "shovel". Didn't even have to finish the level.

There are two similar yet different achievements for Silent Assassin and Contracts related to melee weapons. The one for Silent Assassins is for bringing them all back. The one for Contracts is for picking them all up, as you can't bring them back. Don't try and correct things that aren't wrong.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #44
XELOS vehicles

Yeah sorry, just realized that. It looked like you meant the achievement requirement because that's what you quoted. I wasn't trying to be mean.
Old 02-04-2013, 02:14 PM   #45
XELOS vehicles

Actually I think you quoted the wrong achievement but were correct about what you meant. So just a little misunderstanding. No harm done right?
Old 02-04-2013, 06:16 PM   #46
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by XELOS vehicles View Post
I got poisonous for putting the Laxative into the soup pot in the mess hall kitchen on the level Bjarkov Bomb. It's really close to the start, where you talk to your contact about sinking the submarine. Pops when Fabian Fuchs eats the soup. You can get a disguise from the guy who enters the plane you begin in who carries the crates.
Cheers for this, with this description, i think the guide should be about complete.

Quote:

i think you read the wrong description, for silent assassin, which you quoted, the description is to have it displayed in your shed, but contracts doesn't say that.

Quick note, i think the guide is now done and im going to read through and check it, etc, but would appreciate a second opinion if someone has some spare time, just to read through and see if there are any mistakes.

cheers to everyone that has helped
Old 02-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #47
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
i think you read the wrong description, for silent assassin, which you quoted, the description is to have it displayed in your shed, but contracts doesn't say that.
Right my bad. The achievement tiles do look all the freaking same. Anywayz, great job. It's finally done!

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-
Old 02-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #48
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
The achievement tiles do look all the freaking same. Anywayz, great job. It's finally done!
haha, they really couldn't be bothered designing pictures for these, on my dashboard, the last nine achievements i unlocked off silent assassin are exactly the same.

and cheers
Old 02-05-2013, 04:04 AM   #49
XELOS vehicles

The achievement tiles are just the cover picture for each game with various levels of zoom which seem to correspond to the difficulty of the achievement. The more zoomed in the picture the easier the achievement is.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:53 AM   #50
ktilla23

ktilla23's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:

cheers to everyone that has helped
Happy to help and thanks for the credit!
Old 02-06-2013, 01:59 AM   #51
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
An explanation on how to kill the ghost would be nice. i know we're supposed to fiber wire him. but how?

Last edited by Annalie; 02-06-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #52
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
An explanation on how to kill the ghost would be nice. i know we're supposed to fiber wire him. but how?
Here you go (sorry for the poor quality, blame the guy):

-[RESIDENTEVIL]-
Old 02-07-2013, 04:11 AM   #53
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Well for some strange reason he doesn't go in the hallway and my patience is growing thin. lol nvm, of course when i get pissed he finally pops up.

Last edited by Annalie; 02-07-2013 at 04:14 AM.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:22 AM   #54
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   PAX Meet 2010
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Does someone want to make a silent assassin guide or pro guide? I can't pass second level on pro going for silent rank. I tried for almost 2 hours. Enemies randomly kill me and get alerted even if i walk the entire level. I would say 7/8 out of 10. Maybe I'm doing it wrong i try not to kill anyone.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:59 AM   #55
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Does someone want to make a silent assassin guide or pro guide? I can't pass second level on pro going for silent rank. I tried for almost 2 hours. Enemies randomly kill me and get alerted even if i walk the entire level. I would say 7/8 out of 10. Maybe I'm doing it wrong i try not to kill anyone.
Here buddy, http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyDF...?query=hitman+

i used him because he doesn't talk and distract us. and he has played the whole series on PC.
for Silent Assassin, he goes for SA on the first 7 missions. for Contracts, he goes for SA on the entire game. thanks to him i can memorize everything lol. he plays everything on Pro and makes no mistakes he is awesome.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #56
Gunther Hermann

Gunther Hermann's Gamercard
You might want to mention in the guide that achievements are glitched. The unlock all hanguns for contracts won't unlock for me and some one else mentioned in another thread they had difficulties with the melee achievement.
Gunther Hermann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:59 AM   #57
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Please put this video in the guide. it shows all of the weapons and the person was nice enough to show us all of their locations and where they are exactly.

Last edited by Annalie; 02-08-2013 at 04:32 AM.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:00 AM   #58
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Please put this video in the guide. it shows all of the weapons and the person was nice enough to show us all of their locations and where they are exactly.
its a very good video, and i would put it in, but not without their permission, so unless they give me it, it will have to stay in your post for now.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:27 AM   #59
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Quote:
its a very good video, and i would put it in, but not without their permission, so unless they give me it, it will have to stay in your post for now.
Ok ill ask him.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:26 AM   #60
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Ok ill ask him.
That would be great, cheers.

P.s. that woman in your Sig looks like she's gonna cry after not catching that ball