PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman HD Collection
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #61
MrDeathOmega

Mr Death Omega's Gamercard
Solid guide, Scotty. However, I have some helpful news regarding these achievements...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
Silent Assassin Achievements

Normal mode complete 10
Silent Assassin: Completed normal difficulty

Story related, can't be missed.

Simply complete the game on Normal difficulty.

The difficulty achievements DO NOT stack, so you will need to complete the game on Normal difficulty, to unlock this achievement.

Expert mode complete 15
Silent Assassin: Completed expert difficulty

Simply complete the game on Expert difficulty.

The difficulty achievement DO NOT stack, so you will need to complete the game on Expert difficulty, to unlock this achievement.

Professional mode complete 45
Silent Assassin: Completed Professional difficulty

The achievements for the difficulties DO NOT stack so completing the game on Professional will not unlock all of the other achievements below it if they are not unlocked. This is the hardest difficulty mode and you will likely be restarting your missions frequently. Using a walkthrough will help out and should shorten your play time if you know what to do ahead of time.

Simply complete the game on professional difficulty, to unlock this achievement.
You do not have to complete the story two more times through on Expert and Normal, given that you have finished it on a Professional run first. Once you have beaten the game, you are taken back to the Main Menu. From here load your "Redemption at Gonttranno" save to be taken to the Mission List and load up that level again. After beating Sergei, skipping the cutscenes, and saving the game, I unlocked the achievement for completing Expert. Rinse and repeat for the Normal achievement as well. Hope it helps save some time.
MrDeathOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:08 PM   #62
Farbodkain

Farb0dkain's Gamercard
hi.i have one question,after complete game can i change my rank?i had 2 bad rank in my list "Professional" .if i played again from Start>current game it possible change to "SA"?
Farbodkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:21 PM   #63
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
That would be great, cheers.

P.s. that woman in your Sig looks like she's gonna cry after not catching that ball
He said its fine, just give him the link to this forum. and Credit him. ill give him the link, you just credit him.

Well i enjoyed this game, sad to be finished lol. but that's another 1000G added to my collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farbodkain View Post
hi.i have one question,after complete game can i change my rank?i had 2 bad rank in my list "Professional" .if i played again from Start>current game it possible change to "SA"?
Yes.

Last edited by Annalie; 02-08-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #64
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeathOmega View Post
Solid guide, Scotty. However, I have some helpful news regarding these achievements...

You do not have to complete the story two more times through on Expert and Normal, given that you have finished it on a Professional run first. Once you have beaten the game, you are taken back to the Main Menu. From here load your "Redemption at Gonttranno" save to be taken to the Mission List and load up that level again. After beating Sergei, skipping the cutscenes, and saving the game, I unlocked the achievement for completing Expert. Rinse and repeat for the Normal achievement as well. Hope it helps save some time.
Great tip, mate, i will incorporate it into the guide in some way(with due credit), but im still going to leave it as 3 full playthroughs, but with this as a 'workaround' for if you want it easier. simply because this isn't technically 'stacking', so i want to make sure it isn't mis-leading in anyway. unless, people have any objections to that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
He said its fine, just give him the link to this forum. and Credit him. ill give him the link, you just credit him.
cheers, ill add it in shortly

EDIT: sorted, and credited him in the roadmap section and under his video.

Huge thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar.

Last edited by Scotty; 02-08-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Scotty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:49 AM   #65
Kairi
Mod / Guide & Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Hitman HD Collection Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
Old 02-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #66
Gunther Hermann

Gunther Hermann's Gamercard
Maybe I'am the only one affected but the collect all handguns achievement for contracts is definatley glitched (I have all handguns, even SA rank rewards and golden eagles from asylum aftermath). I think the guide should be updated to include that even if I'am the only one. I think it should at least serve as a warning to other players who have yet to obtain it.
Gunther Hermann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:14 PM   #67
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Congrats on the sticky.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:41 PM   #68
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Congrats on the sticky.
Cheers

although, i think i may have submitted it a bit too early, i need to change quite a few things, that i then need to re-submit to be changed in the published guide on the main site. its not my fault i'm impatient

Quote:
i need to ask how this works, i have just finished the game on professional and when i load up my post-game save, and choose the last mission, i can't change the difficulty, so are you saying completing the last mission again, but still on professional, will unlock the expert, then normal achievements, or did you somehow change the difficulty?

quite frankly, i would rather do the entire game again on expert than do that last level on professional. my controller is fucked up now, that was the most infuriating thing ever.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #69
MrDeathOmega

Quote:
i need to ask how this works, i have just finished the game on professional and when i load up my post-game save, and choose the last mission, i can't change the difficulty, so are you saying completing the last mission again, but still on professional, will unlock the expert, then normal achievements, or did you somehow change the difficulty?

quite frankly, i would rather do the entire game again on expert than do that last level on professional. my controller is fucked up now, that was the most infuriating thing ever.
So let's *re-cap:

1. You just finished Professional for the first time. Cutscenes are shown, the credits roll, and you are asked to save one more time before being taken back to the Main Menu.

2. From here, go to "Load" and boot up your Redemption at Gontranno save. If you've done everything as I have said so far, the Mission List will come up. Pick said level again and beat it. You will get the Expert completion achievement.

3. Cutscenes roll, credits roll, (or just mash A to skip) and save again. Get taken back to the Main Menu. Repeat Step #2 to get the Normal completion achievement.

4. You just saved a lot of time!

*Caveat - I'm assuming you started on Professional difficulty to save time doing several run-through attempts of Expert and Normal. The reason I discovered this little glitch is because completing 5 Silent Asssassin ratings on Professional gets you the achievements for the two lower difficulties. So, I figured, why doesn't completing Professional get you the lower difficulty completion achievements? Once you follow my steps, assuming you did Professional first, this will work.

Last edited by MrDeathOmega; 02-10-2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:02 PM   #70
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
*Snip
cheers, i get it now. i actually did normal first as i didn't think they stacked and to get all the guns would be very hard on professional, so naturally normal was the first choice. i will put this tip in the guide, but im personally going to do the game through on expert, my heart can't take attempting that last level again on professional.

cheers.

Old 02-11-2013, 12:44 AM   #71
Pizzacrazy

pizzacrazy's Gamercard
I thought that I would point out on the achievements where you need to collect all guns in a specific category for contracts you are missing some guns. I don't remember all the ones you are missing but I know your missing the dual sawed off shotguns, the silenced AK74, and the silenced MP5.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:16 AM   #72
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzacrazy View Post
I thought that I would point out on the achievements where you need to collect all guns in a specific category for contracts you are missing some guns. I don't remember all the ones you are missing but I know your missing the dual sawed off shotguns, the silenced AK74, and the silenced MP5.
You need to get Silent Assassin rank for those i believe.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:33 PM   #73
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzacrazy View Post
yeah, i hadn't realized that there where so many variations of some of these guns, im gonna update it now. if you still see some missing, please let me know and i will add them.

cheers

Old 02-14-2013, 11:35 AM   #74
ADA2

I don't know if this has been said before, but on contracts the pillow is a melee weapon and you do not have to leave the level with the melee weapons, you only have to pick them up for them to count.
ADA2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #75
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA2 View Post
I don't know if this has been said before, but on contracts the pillow is a melee weapon and you do not have to leave the level with the melee weapons, you only have to pick them up for them to count.
is there a place for the pillow in the training room, i can't remember? im not up to there yet, but if there isn't then ill leave it out, unless it can be 100% confirmed that the pillow is needed for the achievement.

also, can you be 100% sure that you don't need to leave the mission with the weapons for them to count? It just seems strange that this would be the only game where you don't need to do that as you do for, silent assassin, blood money and absolution.

cheers for the input

Old 02-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #76
ADA2

Quote:
is there a place for the pillow in the training room, i can't remember? im not up to there yet, but if there isn't then ill leave it out, unless it can be 100% confirmed that the pillow is needed for the achievement.

also, can you be 100% sure that you don't need to leave the mission with the weapons for them to count? It just seems strange that this would be the only game where you don't need to do that as you do for, silent assassin, blood money and absolution.

cheers for the input
I have been getting the melee weapons and I only needed three more for the achievements. I loaded up the Manor mission and grabbed the shovel from the maze and then dropped it. Then I ran into the house and grabbed the poolcue and the firepoker and nothing popped up, then I went into one of the second floor bedrooms and I grabbed a pillow and the achievements unlocked. If you look at the achievement it even saysó

You have found all melee weapons

It never says anything about leaving the game with them. So I can confirm that you only need to find the melee weapons and pick them up in the level, you donít have to leave with them.
ADA2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:18 PM   #77
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA2 View Post
I have been getting the melee weapons and I only needed three more for the achievements. I loaded up the Manor mission and grabbed the shovel from the maze and then dropped it. Then I ran into the house and grabbed the poolcue and the firepoker and nothing popped up, then I went into one of the second floor bedrooms and I grabbed a pillow and the achievements unlocked. If you look at the achievement it even says—

You have found all melee weapons

It never says anything about leaving the game with them. So I can confirm that you only need to find the melee weapons and pick them up in the level, you don’t have to leave with them.
Lol, i wish i knew that before hand, leaving the manor with a shovel and pool cue in hand was funny. but i noticed the cheevo unlocked when i picked up the knife. so i didn't really think anything of it. imagine... i had picked up everything but forgot the knife? i should have had that first.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:28 PM   #78
Lavindathar
The Amyrilin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
I've not read all the replies, so maybe someone has mentioned this.

Your missing the AK74.S off the Contracts weapon lists. Its given as a Silent Assasin reward for one of the levels.
Last Achievement : Executioner - Titanfall (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Trials Fusion - Riders of the Rustland DLC (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Xerofox for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:29 PM   #79
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
I've not read all the replies, so maybe someone has mentioned this.

Your missing the AK74.S off the Contracts weapon lists. Its given as a Silent Assasin reward for one of the levels.
Nice! thanks for letting me know, ill add it in shortly

Old 02-15-2013, 09:48 PM   #80
Gunther Hermann

Thanks for updating the roadmap to mention the glitchy weapon achievements Scotty .
Old 02-15-2013, 11:12 PM   #81
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther Hermann View Post
Thanks for updating the roadmap to mention the glitchy weapon achievements Scotty .
no problem. although its still not 100% accurate, as i dont know which ones are glitchy or not. i think it could be all of them, and its just random bad luck if you happen to not unlock them.

im not looking forward to seeing whether i end up being one of the unlucky few

Old 02-16-2013, 01:51 AM   #82
Gunther Hermann

Quote:
no problem. although its still not 100% accurate, as i dont know which ones are glitchy or not. i think it could be all of them, and its just random bad luck if you happen to not unlock them.

im not looking forward to seeing whether i end up being one of the unlucky few
I don't know if you saw my other posts about it but my all handguns achievement for contracts glitched. I collected all silent assassin guns and all pistols but nothing. Im asuming since that one didn't unlock the other weapon achievements won't either.
I do have a theory though. It says on the levels list that I only got a professional rating on the bjarkhov bomb level, dispite the fact when I completed it, it said I got an SA rank and I have the silenced silver ballers. Maybe if I were to replay it and get it to change to SA rank then maybe that would correct the problem. I doubt it though.
Old 02-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #83
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
Hi guys, anyone could tell me that the " 5 silent assassin ranks on pro" achievement works the same way on Contracts as is does on SA? So if I beat the Asylum level 5 times on pro, the cheevo will pop or it's working only on SA? Thx in adv.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:58 AM   #84
Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATYATEX View Post
Hi guys, anyone could tell me that the " 5 silent assassin ranks on pro" achievement works the same way on Contracts as is does on SA? So if I beat the Asylum level 5 times on pro, the cheevo will pop or it's working only on SA? Thx in adv.
Yes, it does.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:30 AM   #85
SATYATEX

SATYATEX's Gamercard
Quote:
Yes, it does.
Thx for the info, it will make the pro playthrough a bit easier. Good news.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:19 AM   #86
MrDeathOmega

Hi, Scotty, I have another update regarding an achievement for Contracts.

The "47 kills" achievement, or so I had thought, may/may not reward you the achievement depending on how many people you kill (regardless of targets). For the past several hours I was attempting Hunter and Hunted, since I wanted to keep the kills strictly to enemies. What I discovered after much trial and error, is that the target does not count toward the total of 47 kills. Rather, you need 47 enemies killed plus the target to get the achievement. While there have been some cases where the target counts toward this, my post might be a nice workaround for those who believe this to be a glitched achievement.

Anyway, that's all.
Old 02-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #87
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Hi, Scotty, I have another update regarding an achievement for Contracts.

The "47 kills" achievement, or so I had thought, may/may not reward you the achievement depending on how many people you kill (regardless of targets). For the past several hours I was attempting Hunter and Hunted, since I wanted to keep the kills strictly to enemies. What I discovered after much trial and error, is that the target does not count toward the total of 47 kills. Rather, you need 47 enemies killed plus the target to get the achievement. While there have been some cases where the target counts toward this, my post might be a nice workaround for those who believe this to be a glitched achievement.

Anyway, that's all.
Thanks a lot, mate. ill add that in shortly. i noticed this in the silent assassin game too when i was trying for the achievement, but i did it on the mission in the hospital where the only target is in a coma, so i thought it was just that mission.

anyway, thanks for the info/confirmation.

EDIT: So i think the melee weapon achievement gitched for me. could someone please look at the list of the melee weapons for contracts and tell me if anything is missing.

thanks

Old 02-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #88
MrDeathOmega

Quote:

EDIT: So i think the melee weapon achievement gitched for me. could someone please look at the list of the melee weapons for contracts and tell me if anything is missing.

thanks
In order to get the melee weapon achievement, make sure you play through the game normally and grab the melee weapons as you go. Also, do not restart levels after you've grabbed a weapon. You should pick up the weapons, maybe swing it a couple times, and then proceed normally with the level. If you did it right, it should unlock as soon as you pick up the Chinese Sword in the Lee Hong Assassination.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #89
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
In order to get the melee weapon achievement, make sure you play through the game normally and grab the melee weapons as you go. Also, do not restart levels after you've grabbed a weapon. You should pick up the weapons, maybe swing it a couple times, and then proceed normally with the level. If you did it right, it should unlock as soon as you pick up the Chinese Sword in the Lee Hong Assassination.
Melee glitched for me too. I just hate it that they don't show up on the training as I really don't want to check them all again -__-

Also there is 6 sniper slots in training and guide only mentions 5. Am I gonna get all weapon achievement with the 5 in the guide?

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
, SSFIVAE, USFIV
My youtube
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #90
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth View Post
Melee glitched for me too. I just hate it that they don't show up on the training as I really don't want to check them all again -__-

Also there is 6 sniper slots in training and guide only mentions 5. Am I gonna get all weapon achievement with the 5 in the guide?
Im not looking forward to trying to figure the melee weapons achievement. Ill just go through the missions again and pick everything up.

as for the snipers, the sixth one missing from the guide is the custom w2000. its just an upgraded version of the w2000. thanks for reminding me about that, i don't know why i haven't yet put it in