PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-01-2013, 05:34 AM   #1
hanzolo

hanzolo's Gamercard
Die Rise solo?

I was able to figure out how to make the flinger with two people, but is there a way to do it solo? I feel like this map punishes you for not having four players. I can understand being limited on the Easter egg, but you should be able to traverse the whole map solo. Am I missing something here?

It seems like you need to make the flinger in the first area (impossible to do alone by my findings so far), then go down the elevator shaft and jump over to the power building to turn it on, then I'm assuming you can flinger back. I haven't really had a chance to explore the area with the dragon sign so I don't know how you get back from there yet.

Anyway, if any of you have figured out how to do it solo please post about it. Thanks.
hanzolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:19 AM   #2
Jordbrett

jordbrett84's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Best way to do it is grab the part at the spawn then take the elevator down to turn on the power. Take an elevator up to the dragon, run across to the flinger room then use the quick revive elevator to go up and down 3 more times and flinger is built.

Jordbrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:07 AM   #3
hanzolo

hanzolo's Gamercard
Take an elevator up? can you ride on top of them? I was going to try that but my friend insisted that he tried and it didn't work, lol. Damn it, I will give that a shot. Thanks!
hanzolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:19 AM   #4
eX I Bli7z

eX I Bli7z's Gamercard
Yep, there isn't a single elevator you can actually get into, only on top of. On solo your best means of getting around in the first building without spending points is the Lift containing Quick Revive. Just be sure to check the direction it is going and it will crush you on the top floor.
eX I Bli7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #5
A Real Psycho

Send a message via Skype™ to A Real Psycho

darkshadow ohh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordbrett View Post
Best way to do it is grab the part at the spawn then take the elevator down to turn on the power. Take an elevator up to the dragon, run across to the flinger room then use the quick revive elevator to go up and down 3 more times and flinger is built.
exactly. just remember to get off them when u hear the alarm or u will get crushed on the roof
A Real Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote