PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-08-2013, 02:05 PM   #1
wo ai ni xx

wo ai ni xx's Gamercard
CTF Halftime Switch Bug/Glitch?

Okay, I love capture the flag, but today I've found a strange bug thing that is really really bad...

Twice today now, during the round switchover, I have pulled up the scoreboard to look at a gamertag and view their Gamercard.

If this is kept up until after the round starts, and I press the guide button to return to the game, and press back to remove the scoreboard
-it completely freezes my character -
can't move, can't shoot, can't crouch - nothing works other than the guide button...

Now, this is a problem for me as I am going for the flag capture title, because I pretty much suck at the game so giving myself an objective keeps me interested lol - but like I say, twice now I've had to dashboard after getting multiple caps in a round only to freeze at halftime...

Anyone else had this problem?

Wo ai ni!! ^.^

<3

wo ai ni xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:04 PM   #2
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
It's a glitch. It freezes your person if you bring up somebody's scorecard in between the rounds of a match.

Here's an example of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Community Blogs | Ambassadors | Community Gaming | Artist of the Month
tigersrule is offline   Reply With Quote