PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #1
Phantom720

SSG Warrior's Gamercard
Zombies Question

Does anyone know whether or not you have to stick with the Maxis Path if you went with Maxis the first time on Tranzit. I assume you do but with the rictofen path being the one that solved or at least semi-solved I wanted to get this confirmed.
Phantom720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
A Real Psycho

Send a message via Skype™ to A Real Psycho

darkshadow ohh's Gamercard
If u PICK the orbs from under the lions u are stick with maxis. after than u cant go back
A Real Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:50 AM   #3
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom720 View Post
Does anyone know whether or not you have to stick with the Maxis Path if you went with Maxis the first time on Tranzit. I assume you do but with the rictofen path being the one that solved or at least semi-solved I wanted to get this confirmed.
You can do either or. I did Maxis in TranZit. Richtofen in Die Rise. I'm going to go back and do Richtofen in TranZit now. Since the Easter Eggs are definitely the "zombies campaign" that Treyarc was touting before the game was released. And I'm willing to bet, doing all of one, or the other, will result in a very different outcome. Hell, might even get more "endings" if you flip flop between the two.

I personally LOVE Richtofen. Maxis seems to me like a total asshole that will end up being the devil. And judging by the intro to Die Rise, it seems like Richtofen is actually trying to fix the hell that was unleashed in Moon.
Resident Evil 5
ThePumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:33 PM   #4
Phantom720

SSG Warrior's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePumpkinKing View Post
You can do either or. I did Maxis in TranZit. Richtofen in Die Rise. I'm going to go back and do Richtofen in TranZit now. Since the Easter Eggs are definitely the "zombies campaign" that Treyarc was touting before the game was released. And I'm willing to bet, doing all of one, or the other, will result in a very different outcome. Hell, might even get more "endings" if you flip flop between the two.

I personally LOVE Richtofen. Maxis seems to me like a total asshole that will end up being the devil. And judging by the intro to Die Rise, it seems like Richtofen is actually trying to fix the hell that was unleashed in Moon.
Alright good thanks
Phantom720 is offline   Reply With Quote