PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Cave
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #1
Spakon

Spakon's Gamercard
Can't Pick Item up?

On the carnival level , all of my characters are refusing to pick up the barbell
which i need to get my last ticket, i was holding it before but it dropped when i quit my game , anyone had a similar issue or know a solution?
Spakon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:19 AM   #2
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
I had it with the post card on my first playthrough and it has stopped me from getting the remorse achievement.
Saved game holding post card with Time Traveller in time traveller stage and when I came back to the game and reloaded, it was on the floor and I was unable to pick it up with any of my characters.

Thanks to KillerBEA for this awesome signature

Gamertag = DJ RJester
Please don't send random friend requests without a message.

Game Completion Percentage, only 83.14% 15/04/13.
Game Completion Percentage now at target of 90% 13/09/14

100% Completions on all Xbox One Games & apps, AND THEN I PLAYED DESTINY!!!
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
Black Tango

JohnnieMonkey's Gamercard
I couldn't pick up the hot dog for the crystal cave monster. After saving and reloading a few times, I finally picked it up by pressing the B button. I'd been using X to pick things up for the entire game, but I now realize X is meant to be "use" while B is "pick up/drop".

Edit:
On further thought I realize X wasn't working because the hot dog was in front of the machine, so it was just trying to use the machine again. I'm guessing it's not the same problem as others are having.

Last edited by Black Tango; 06-23-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Black Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:57 AM   #4
Wolfwood NLB

Wolfwood NLB's Gamercard
Oooohhhh!

I've never had the problem of not being able to pick up an item such as the barbell, but I've had multiple times where I tried to pick up hot dogs near machines, or items near cave paintings, and had to switch characters while tapping X to pick it up instead of hitting the machine/painting. I guess I should have looked at the controls to remember B could pick things up too, before I 100%ed the game and cursed the makers for not letting me pick up hot dogs in front of machines without so much effort! (facepalm)
Wolfwood NLB is offline   Reply With Quote