PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Half Life 2: The Orange Box
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-29-2007, 06:59 PM   #31
Darkwinter

orsonwelles75's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreem813 View Post
Can anyone please update Lambda 33, I don't think it could get anymore vague than that.
This confused me also, it is a big room, looks to be the laundry room, lots of carts and what look to be huge washing machines. There is an elevated walkway at the far end with combine shooting at you. Along the right side of the wall if you look there is what appears to be "alley's" with railings in front of them, there are two they form a "U" shape, so when you go into one you come out the other. The Lamda is back there alnog with I think a poison crab zombie.
Darkwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:03 PM   #32
EviLEd76

EviLEd76's Gamercard
Lambda won't register

"10) In the same barn as you see the G-Man you may notice a Lambda logo spray painted on the box dangling from the crane. You will need to get up into the barn, kill any hostile creatures that you may encounter and dislodge the barrel that is holding the small cache of supply crates up, and then jump back down into the water to claim your prize."

This box is sitting at the bottom of the river. I have collected all the items inside. I have moved as close as it will let me get to the lambda symbol but it will not register. Anyone else have this problem? Was there another crate inside the box to break or were all the items loose? thanks.
EviLEd76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:43 PM   #33
Darkwinter

orsonwelles75's Gamercard
Did the box break open? make sure you collect the items floating in the water. If not, see if you can reload and try it again. Look in your achievement list and see what the lambda count is, other than that, I have no idea.
Darkwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:12 PM   #34
ozzdog12

Ozzdog12's Gamercard
i cant find number 23
ozzdog12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:25 PM   #35
Jack Bauer Jnr

Jack Bauer Jnr's Gamercard
^ When you come out of the mines - you'll come into day light and ontop of the mine entrance is the symbol. There is one of those bugs that can cause you serious harm ontop of the mine entrance so kill it from where you are.

Then jump on the boxes on the left and you should see supplies - use your gravity gun to suck them towards you.

Retail 100%: Need For Speed Most Wanted ~ Call Of Duty 2 ~ Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy

Live Arcade 100%: Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Jack Bauer Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:58 AM   #36
EviLEd76

EviLEd76's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwinter View Post
Did the box break open? make sure you collect the items floating in the water. If not, see if you can reload and try it again. Look in your achievement list and see what the lambda count is, other than that, I have no idea.
Yes the box broke open and all the contents spilled out. I did double check the area when i collected everything. the only thing i can think of is that something from the box is flying away when it breaks and i didn't see it. my lambda count is one off and this is the one. thanks.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:55 AM   #37
Jack Bauer Jnr

Jack Bauer Jnr's Gamercard
^ You could go back and re-try the from the last auto save, and see if that helps. Could just be a small glitch not registering you've got the contents I dunno.

Retail 100%: Need For Speed Most Wanted ~ Call Of Duty 2 ~ Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy

Live Arcade 100%: Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Jack Bauer Jnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:43 PM   #38
EviLEd76

EviLEd76's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Bauer Jnr View Post
^ You could go back and re-try the from the last auto save, and see if that helps. Could just be a small glitch not registering you've got the contents I dunno.
Yeah after i beat the game i a going to do that. I can even reload the level from scratch because it is right at the start of the level. Thanks for trying to help.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:27 PM   #39
XxHektikxX

XxHEKTIKxX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
^ actually the weird thing that happened to you, happened to me too. Thing is i got the lamada located pop up BEFORE i dropped that box. I just destroyed a ammo box that was in the water. So as of right now i have the right amount of lamada caches found....but ill really know at the end of water hazard.

XxHektikxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 04:00 PM   #40
papochini

WorkingTavo's Gamercard
Great list, this is exactly what the gamming community is all about thanks guys
papochini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:39 AM   #41
mxwelch

mxwelch's Gamercard
deleted...
mxwelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:30 AM   #42
mxwelch

mxwelch's Gamercard
I can't find 38, anybody have a hint?
Old 11-06-2007, 02:11 PM   #43
mxwelch

mxwelch's Gamercard
Ok, I found 38 but I have a bigger problem. I deleted my Orange Box game off my hard drive because I had 44 unlocked and couldn't find 45 to save my life. I went thru the game step by step to find the one but it was nowhere to be found. I found that when I deleted the game any achievement totally completed stayed unlocked except the lambdas. I'm assuming that it's due to the fact that it wasn't complete.

It started off will none found and I'm collecting them with no problem. I get to Water Hazard and unlock the one at the ladder. I go upstairs and drop the crate but it won't unlock no matter what I do. I can walk out under it before I drop it, I can drop it and collect everything and I've restarted the level several times and nothing unlocks it. I've about had it with it to be honest... Any help would deeply be appreciated.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:48 AM   #44
Vogantor3

Voganator3's Gamercard
I'm looking for someone who would like to get all the team fortress 2 achievements. We could play 1 vs 1 and let each other win to get them. Send me a friend request and a message.

Gamer Profile: Voganator3

Vogantor3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:09 AM   #45
Mr Arrow

Mr Arrow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vogantor3 View Post
I'm looking for someone who would like to get all the team fortress 2 achievements. We could play 1 vs 1 and let each other win to get them. Send me a friend request and a message.

Gamer Profile: Voganator3

Err wrong spot matey!

Try posting this in the Achievement Trading Thread.
Mr Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:48 PM   #46
Seddo

SEDD0's Gamercard
Quote:
Chapter 8 : Sandtraps

29) In the cabin where you must place the batteries in order to open the gate for your buggy, there is a Lambda symbol on the ceiling right above the small bathroom. Use the gravity gun to pull down the cache.

I'm having a bit of a problem on this one, i'm currently in the cabin (where the batteries are) but there is no Lamboda symbol on the small bathroom ceiling, so obviously i can't locate it. am i missing something or what?.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:19 PM   #47
Mr Arrow

Mr Arrow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
It's there just really hard to see. Leave the small bathroom and look above it.
Old 11-09-2007, 11:03 PM   #48
Seddo

SEDD0's Gamercard
Ah right it's not actually in the bathroom it's above it.

Cheers for that.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:15 AM   #49
Bomber v4

Frosty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thank you for this list. A quick question if I missed one can I go back and get it?

Bomber v4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:48 AM   #50
Mr Arrow

Mr Arrow's Gamercard

Yes....10!
Old 11-10-2007, 07:08 PM   #51
Seddo

SEDD0's Gamercard
Quote:
Chapter 10 : AntiCitizen One

39) Walk out into the final courtyard in this area, you will notice you are now on the opposite side of the barred fence. Enter the building, at the top of this half-demolished building, you will see 3 medkits and a Lambda symbol. It's just before you pull the lever to lower a bridge.
I'm having a problem finding this one, i think i've looked everywhere around this location but still no look. Is it that steel bridge where someone lowers it down for you or is there another bridge ahead.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:21 PM   #52
Mr Arrow

Mr Arrow's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seddo View Post

I'm having a problem finding this one, i think i've looked everywhere around this location but still no look. Is it that steel bridge where someone lowers it down for you or is there another bridge ahead.
This description is really bad and vague.

Try this:

At the Resistance building where you lower the metal pedestrian bridge (the second one you encounter). If you are at the one bridge the is lowered by the resistance guy (you first see that bridge from the ground, and the resistance guys raise it to stop the Overwatch assult). Go past the first metal bridge into a series of holes in the floor popultaed with head crabs and a zombie. Once you hit rock bottom, start heading up through broken floors to a second metal bridge. The room just before you lower the second metal bridge is the spot with the cache.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:29 PM   #53
Seddo

SEDD0's Gamercard
Ah, so there is a 2nd. thanks again for your help.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:14 AM   #54
aluckypunk

aluckypunk's Gamercard
I cannot find #18 on water hazard....anyone?
aluckypunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:02 AM   #55
Michigan boy

Michigan boy's Gamercard
It would be great if we could get pictures of the locations, if anyone has a capture card and some free time?
Michigan boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:47 AM   #56
The Dark Defender

arash321's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by aluckypunk View Post
I cannot find #18 on water hazard....anyone?
Same here, no dice on number 18 - Is it before you get the gun for the boat or after?

On both 10 and 18, the guide mentions the Gman - I don't remember ever seeing him during Water Hazard....
The Dark Defender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:15 AM   #57
Otaking584

Send a message via AIM to Otaking584

EP Otaking584's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimzen dragon View Post
37) Eventually you will be fighting with numerous Combine in a building. You will come across a gate to your left that you can't open..but you can see a Lambda Symbol across the way behind another gate. After clearing the Combine...go down and meet more resistance fighters and after her short speech, go back upstairs (you will pass a load point)..and turn left and go up the stairs to reach the area to the Lambda. Suck them out with your gravity gun.
Though it doesn't give you the supplies from the boxes you can get this one by picking a box up through the gate.

Retail 100% - 21

Live 100% - 11
Otaking584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:32 AM   #58
david288

DeathDealer v3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
#45 i cant find it
david288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:36 PM   #59
bakardi boy

giraffe rider's Gamercard
need help on #11
bakardi boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:06 PM   #60
avengerRPM

avengerRPM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
So, I am assuming that there is no way for us to see which ones we have and which ones we dont after finishing the game, right?

So basically I just need to play through the whole game agian...and check them all.

Retail 1000+'s: 16 games
Currently Playing: Gears 2, Forza 4, MW3
Send me a message if you want to help me with any Gears 2 boosting achievements! Thanks!
avengerRPM is offline   Reply With Quote