Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
ctromanelli

rrommii's Gamercard
Class Mod

Does anyone know where to get a purple or better class mod? I've been trying to get the stupid ass "decked out" achievement forever. Its driving me crazy!
ctromanelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #2
ColdSpider72

ColdSpider72's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
You can find one by posting in this stickied thread at the top of the page:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=384536
ColdSpider72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:01 PM   #3
ctromanelli

rrommii's Gamercard
Thanks man!
ctromanelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #4
sykoskit

sykoskitz's Gamercard
ya but what if nobody will trade one to you? i've been asking but nobody will. i need a purple or better commando class mod for around level 20, and a purple or better relic at the same level... where is the best place to find one? since nobody will trade one to me?
sykoskit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #5
Drucifer82

zI Drucifer Iz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykoskit View Post
ya but what if nobody will trade one to you? i've been asking but nobody will. i need a purple or better commando class mod for around level 20, and a purple or better relic at the same level... where is the best place to find one? since nobody will trade one to me?
Finding a purple or better at level 20 is going to be tricky, considering that more often than not they don't spawn until the later part of the first playthrough at the earliest, as in I don't usually see them until I'm nearing, or killed, the Warrior.

Of course, with that having been said, I did get a Hornet legendary pistol off Knuckledragger in Normal mode with my Commando, albeit that was like the 5th time I had started a new game. That was the first, and only, time I'd ever seen a Legendary item that was so low it didn't have a designated level assigned to it; and that's considering the countless hours I've put into both games.
As of 4/28/14 my Borderlands 2 trading post is officially closed. I am no longer boosting, trading, farming, etc on the Xbox360. I am entirely on the Xbox One now. If you want to play Xbox One with me, send a friend request with a message to GT zI Drucifer Iz (those are capital I's).

Last edited by Drucifer82; 02-14-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Drucifer82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #6
Fand3nsOld3mor

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykoskit View Post
You might have to wait more than 15 minutes tho. This is not the most busy forum right now, the game is getting old and there is no DLC that just came out. You cant expect to get rare items in 15 minutes. I would give those to you if i had them, but even though I have countless hours in this game, I havent gotten any of the items you are looking for that low leveled.

I suggest you play the game for a little while longer than level 20, and you will find the items you need.

Edit: I see in an other post that you have played this game a lot. Then you probably have a lvl 50 char. I think it will be much easier for you to get lvl 50 versions of the items you are missing, so it might be a better idea to go for the cheevo on one of them.

Last edited by Fand3nsOld3mor; 02-14-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Fand3nsOld3mor is offline   Reply With Quote