PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Kinect > Kinect PlayFit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #1
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Guide Completed

Rights of Use:
This Achievement Guide and Road Map are the property of myself and x360a and are not to be used, in part or whole, by any other person or website without the written consent of either myself or an x360a admin.

Credit:
The Pants Party (I stole your rights of use)

Special Thanks to:

Overview:
+Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10 (Highly dependent on your skill, games chosen, and fitness level)
+Offline: 20/20
+Online: 5/20 (Can be done online or offline, HIGHLY recommended doing them online)
+Approximate amount of time to 200: 20-60 hours plus minimum 10 days (Highly dependent on skill, games chosen and fitness level)
+Minimum number of playthroughs needed: Four different supported games
+Number of missable achievements: None!
+Do cheat codes disable achievements? No cheats
+Does difficulty affect achievements? No
+Glitchy achievements? None!
+Unobtainable achievements? None
+Extra equipment needed? Kinect Sensor, four other supported games, online access highly recommended

Supported Games:
Introduction:
Welcome to Kinect Playfit! This is a free application on the Xbox 360 can be be accessed through the "Kinect Central" section available on the 360 dashboard. This is not a game, it is merely used to track your burned calories throughout all of the supported kinect games. You will need to burn a total of 100,000 calories between yourself and your friends, so although online access is not needed, it is very highly recommended.

Start playing supported games:
Start to choose your games from the list above, and start working towards burning some calories. You will need to burn at least 600 calories in four different supported games. If you have access to add friends online, I recommend checking out the "Achievement Trading Thread" HERE and look for people accepting friend request to work your way up to having a total of 100,000 mutual calories burned. Also, use the "The best Kinect PlayFit games for calories" thread HERE to help decide which games you will use for the best calorie count.

Conclusion:
This application will only be completed based on your performance in other games. I recommend picking four games on the supported games list, and work to completing those separate games, if you achieve 100% in all four of those, you should be close, if not have the 10,000 personal calories burned by a long-shot depended on the games chosen. This game will take effort to complete, and will be a nice completion to have, it will take time and sweat, but is definitely doable. If you got the 200, congratulations, that's a completion to be proud of!

Note: Please do NOT send me friends requests for this game, I will NOT add you unless I recognize your name from around the site.

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 02-05-2013 at 02:10 AM.
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:09 AM   #2
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
5K Jog 5
Burn 300 calories

See "150K Ultra Marathon" for more information.

10K Run 10
Burn 600 calories

Half-Marathon 10
Burn 1300 calories

Marathon 10
Burn 2600 calories

Super-Marathon 10
Burn 5000 calories

150K Ultra Marathon 15
Burn 10000 calories

You will need to burn 10,000 calories between any of the supported games. This can be cumulative, and will be best to do those other four different games, that way you are also working for the "Explorer" achievement. The best thing to do is try to achieve 1000:gsicon in four games that Playfit supports. This should come within time if you do that. See THIS thread for the best games to burn calories

Back for More 5
Burn calories two days in a row for a Daily Streak of two

See "Winning Streak" for more information.

Over the Hump 10
Burn calories four days in a row for a Daily Streak of four

Magnificent Seven 10
Burn calories seven days in a row for a Daily Streak of seven

Winning Streak 15
Burn calories ten days in a row for a Daily Streak of ten

Burn calories in any supported game ten days in a row, and load-up Playfit to count the calories.

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 02-05-2013 at 02:05 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:10 AM   #3
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Sight-Seer 5
Burn 100 calories in each of two Kinect games

See "Explorer" for more information.

Traveller 10
Burn 300 calories in each of four Kinect games

Voyager 10
Burn 400 calories in each of four Kinect games

Explorer 15
Burn 600 calories in each of four Kinect games

Burn at least 600 calories in four different supported games. You can check this in the "supported games" tab of the Playfit menu. See THIS thread for the best games for burning calories.

Lake Tahoe Swim Relay 5
Burn 15000 calories between yourself and your friends

See "Mount Everest Relay" for more information.

Boston to New York Relay 10
Burn 25000 calories between yourself and your friends

Indy 500 Relay 10
Burn 50000 calories between yourself and your friends

Relay from Paris to Rome 10
Burn 75000 calories between yourself and your friends

Mount Everest Relay 15
Burn 100000 calories between yourself and your friends

This is not as bad s it seems, however make sure you have plenty of open spots on your friends list. Cumulatively burn 100,000+ calories between yourself as well as your friends. This can be done offline if you are willing to burn all 100,000 of the calories, but is obviously much easier with online access. Use THIS thread to find people currently accepting friend requests for the achievement. Please do NOT send me friends requests, I will NOT add you unless I recognize your name from around the site.

Tourist 10
Burn 250 calories in each of three Kinect games

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 02-05-2013 at 02:08 AM.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:20 AM   #4
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Final Reserve.
Old 02-05-2013, 01:24 AM   #5
StayonTarget
Intuitive

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Hey Foxxy. If you need someone to help for the 100,000 calories you can add me. I'm going to start playing Kinect regularly and I have Kinect Sports.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:33 AM   #6
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Hey Foxxy. If you need someone to help for the 100,000 calories you can add me. I'm going to start playing Kinect regularly and I have Kinect Sports.
Thanks, I already got the achievement though, you can add me if you want though.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:59 AM   #7
Kairi
Mod / Guide & Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Kinect PlayFit Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
Old 04-29-2014, 02:41 AM   #8
xAWESOME DOUGx

xAWESOME DOUGx's Gamercard
Good guide I'll be using this next weekend thanks
xAWESOME DOUGx is offline   Reply With Quote