Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Max Payne 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-19-2014, 12:24 PM   #1
samjustsam

sam just sam's Gamercard
whats with online multiplayer?

got this game on demand and rockstar pass a while back. cant play any online multiplayer with others though. if i try to join a crew members game, it tells me that i cant connect to the game or that there is a compatibility failure. this sucks seeing as how the multiplayer looks like it would be fun. i have all the content packs downloaded along with the 3 compatibility packs and all the dlc i got with the pass. are the servers just god awful right now? i dont understand the issue. it also has shown rookie deathmatch and team deathmatch in the playlists along with new jersey cemetery games but they dissapear at other times from my playlists. and when they actually do appear, the co-op mode and deathmatch match made in heaven dont show up. seems like the online multiplayer for this game is busted. atleast for me.
samjustsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:07 AM   #2
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I know this may suck, but delete the add-ons and download them again. Download them from the in-game store, one by one.

This has happened to me before as well and I was only able to fix it after redownloading the DLC.
Old 07-20-2014, 11:49 AM   #3
samjustsam

sam just sam's Gamercard
i was finally able to play multiplayer online with others but the rookie modes and new jersey cemetary games mode are still not showing. i deleted a bunch of files and then cleared my hard drives cache, re-downloaded them then power cycled my router and modem. seemed to help a bit but i also noticed i have better luck connecting when more people from my region are online playing. i didnt re-download from the game itself but did so from my download history. its seems to work for now except for those modes not showing and one of the multiplayer avatars not being saved wearing the same stuff as when i left it. it seems to happen mostly with the one i use as my deathmatch default.

Last edited by samjustsam; 07-20-2014 at 11:56 AM.
samjustsam is offline   Reply With Quote